Old 12-31-2011, 07:16   #16
mohsha

mohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond repute
Talking go to market at spot (302,236)

TQ's programmers know very well the way to stop the Botters, BUT, I think they earn more mony from selling the aimbot programs than they get from TQ company
If you go anywhere you will find botters, they jump asa fishes in the lake, and 99.99% from the botters are ninja characters, of course you know why.
They make many many ninja charcters every day and go to leveling untill level 70 and then go to farming in every mine to get many good items, so they have one or more level 1 charcters inside the market to collect the valuable items from all the other charcters. They use the noobs quest to go to market free many times and you can see those botters come to spot (302,236) in the market.
In fact I tried many times to talk online to GM but "NO RESPONSE".
Every time I leave a message "I want to help TQ but you don't need my help"
Can any one has eyes go to spot (302,236) and see?

Of course I know the answer, they will reply "We see but we don't feel "

Last edited by mohsha; 12-31-2011 at 10:41.
mohsha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2011, 09:14   #17
Gorax
Mutant Ninja

Gorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Gorax Send a message via AIM to Gorax Send a message via Yahoo to Gorax
The game is practically unplayable right now. Even more than usual. The crappy Obligation Token event probably isn't helping at all

I tried doing Demon Exterminator and just gave up. I fly onto a new part of the map and I have to wait up to 2-3 seconds sometimes for the monsters to appear, and then I need to wait another 1-3 seconds between using scatter and monsters actually dying. There's no way in hell that I'll be leaving the safety of non-PK maps with this kind of lag--it's freaking suicide.

To non-VIP players: can you even log in?
Captain_Planet: lvl 130 Water > 133 Warr > 138 Arch
Guild: Not^Very^Nice

Both on Dream server.
Gorax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2011, 10:32   #18
WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohsha View Post

TQ's programmers know very well the way to stop the Botters, BUT, I think they earn more mony from selling the aimbot programs than they get from TQ company
If you go anywhere you will find botters, they jump asa fishes in the lake, and 99.99% from the botters are ninja characters, of course you know why.
They make many many ninja charcters every day and go to leveling untill level 70 and then go to farming in every mine to get many good items, so they have one or more level 1 charcters iside the market to collect the valuable items from all the other charcters. They use the noobs quest to go to market free many times and you can see those botters come to spot (302,236) in the market.
In fact I tried many times to talk online to GM but "NO RESPONSE".
Every time I leave a message "I want to help TQ but you don't need my help"
Can any one has eyes go to spot (302,236) and see?

Of course I know the answer, they will reply "We see but we don't feel "

I see those bots too. But I have no idea how those bots trade the gold or cps to main character?

My server has a player, jump from full +8 to full +12 in few months and his status is King now. I asked helpdesk to check him but TQ said all the trade on that account is normal. I asked whether that player bought a lot of dbs? If yes, then may be he really didn't bot. But helpdesk said he cannot check those information.

So, how do bots trade money to main character? Any idea?
WhySoSerious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2011, 10:35   #19
WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorax View Post
The game is practically unplayable right now. Even more than usual. The crappy Obligation Token event probably isn't helping at all

I tried doing Demon Exterminator and just gave up. I fly onto a new part of the map and I have to wait up to 2-3 seconds sometimes for the monsters to appear, and then I need to wait another 1-3 seconds between using scatter and monsters actually dying. There's no way in hell that I'll be leaving the safety of non-PK maps with this kind of lag--it's freaking suicide.

To non-VIP players: can you even log in?

Same in my server especially when help desk is offline. very lag.
I still can login my non-VIP warrior but few seconds lag is annoying.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:56   #20
mohsha

mohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond reputemohsha has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Is that difficult?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoSerious View Post
I see those bots too. But I have no idea how those bots trade the gold or cps to main character?

My server has a player, jump from full +8 to full +12 in few months and his status is King now. I asked helpdesk to check him but TQ said all the trade on that account is normal. I asked whether that player bought a lot of dbs? If yes, then may be he really didn't bot. But helpdesk said he cannot check those information.

It is just an intelligent aimbot program do more than you can imagine, but there is a price you must pay to use it. This is the reason which lets me sure that the TQ programmers are involved to get more money by selling that aimbot programs.
The name of the aimbot programmer is known to any body (wants to know), but it is not the time to stop him
They need more and more money.

In the past I saw many GMs in random maps to check the players but now ... as you see!!!

Old 12-31-2011, 23:18   #21
WhySoSerious

Quote:

It is just an intelligent aimbot program do more than you can imagine, but there is a price you must pay to use it. This is the reason which lets me sure that the TQ programmers are involved to get more money by selling that aimbot programs.
The name of the aimbot programmer is known to any body (wants to know), but it is not the time to stop him

In the past I saw many GMs in random maps to check the players but now ... as you see!!!

I read from other thread that they drop dbs and money on floor so that their main can pick them up. I am not sure how the program can do that but it can do that and help desk either fail to detect it or they just does not care.

By the way, the thread got deleted few minutes ago.

that guy spent almost 10k usd in game but others just bot to full +12. He complains in this forum but his thread got deleted.

I did ask GM come to check more often. GM answered me "players report, we come".

"Awesome" support.
Old 01-01-2012, 02:16   #22
sin411
Super ***e

sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
This is just pathetic, getting lag spikes of up to 2k doesnt seem to matter what i do, just sitting still no one around me
Quote:
Originally posted by ™¤VeYrOn¤™
You make as much sense as a squirrel on crack.
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.

Last edited by sin411; 01-01-2012 at 02:20.
sin411 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2012, 02:42   #23
I<3Cheese
WORD .

I<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond repute
lol i cant even stay online for 5 mins @_@
TrixR4Kids. Unicorn/Titan. (Need new name). Still going.
I<3Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2012, 03:28   #24
WhySoSerious

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Cheese View Post
lol i cant even stay online for 5 mins @_@
Too lag, I just want to survey market -_- so I decided to contact Helpdesk.
Angela talked to me. She said she will check and ban them in 10 minutes after I gave her the bot's name.

After 30minutes now, the bots still there mining and I tried to contact Helpdesk again, nobody reply me now.

"Awesome" support.

Come on TQ, give me an NPC to sell all my gears for real cash then I will leave this f****** game forever !!!

Last edited by WhySoSerious; 01-01-2012 at 03:34.
Old 01-01-2012, 03:30   #25
I<3Cheese
WORD .

I<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond reputeI<3Cheese has a reputation beyond repute
I know they dont even care, TQ reminds me off the game Hungry Hungry Hippos except they claw for money not food.
TrixR4Kids. Unicorn/Titan. (Need new name). Still going.
I<3Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2012, 04:12   #26
WhySoSerious

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Cheese View Post
I know they dont even care, TQ reminds me off the game Hungry Hungry Hippos except they claw for money not food.
Second help desk staff answered my call.
Gina. Said going to ban them in 30minutes.
Now 20minutes pass already. All bots still there.

Last time Help desk at least do their job by banning them.
Seems like they are not doing it this time.

No wonder botters dare to admit they are botting.

After 1 hour now, bots miner still there.

Last edited by WhySoSerious; 01-01-2012 at 05:12.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:01   #27
SilverTejp

SilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder how TQ is thinking pirates gonne be a success when everyone got atleast 1k ping as soon they move....im sitting still in a corner in tc right now having between 1.3-7k ping go ahead and give us pirates and all other events u give us....in a few months there wont be anyone even bothering to log cause of this lagg

140 Water-Ninja-Ninja (atleast on the inside)

Full +12
SilverTejp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2012, 05:32   #28
WhySoSerious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTejp View Post
I wonder how TQ is thinking pirates gonne be a success when everyone got atleast 1k ping as soon they move....im sitting still in a corner in tc right now having between 1.3-7k ping go ahead and give us pirates and all other events u give us....in a few months there wont be anyone even bothering to log cause of this lagg
Not everyone got high ping. Those who have good ping still can play. They just lag a bit more than normal.

Some players still playing because they already spent money in this game. It is wasted if quit now. If TQ offers to buy back characters and gears from players, then I am sure I am the first one who will sell all of it and quit.
Old 01-01-2012, 05:40   #29
Deathclaw

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Events like the obligation token clearly show that the servers are running at maximum capacity already due to all the mass botters.
About time that they use gameguard or something instead of their proprietary crap.

Quote:

Dont claim such obvious bs without supplying evidence...
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2012, 06:42   #30
duniale1
Banned

duniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
i see those bots too. But i have no idea how those bots trade the gold or cps to main character?

My server has a player, jump from full +8 to full +12 in few months and his status is king now. I asked helpdesk to check him but tq said all the trade on that account is normal. I asked whether that player bought a lot of dbs? If yes, then may be he really didn't bot. But helpdesk said he cannot check those information.

Click image for larger version

Name:	det.png
Views:	82
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	145875
duniale1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: