Old 12-29-2011, 09:09   #16
Black_Onix
lol wut?D:

Black_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond reputeBlack_Onix has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Black_Onix Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Onix
i don't see it as a op skill with 10 paces. it's kinda like fb, just bit easier u don't click anywhere on screen like herc and people die. even if it's slightly off target it will miss and u lose stamina so i don't see the problem.

~Che [130-130-140 (w-w-t)]

Guild Leader of Killer_Instinct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kswiss View Post
Btw, Emerald was awesome....totally beat the crap out of every other server. *Bows down*
Black_Onix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2011, 09:50   #17
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
rapier+club.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:03   #18
thekingisback
WINNING

thekingisback has a reputation beyond reputethekingisback has a reputation beyond reputethekingisback has a reputation beyond reputethekingisback has a reputation beyond reputethekingisback has a reputation beyond reputethekingisback has a reputation beyond reputethekingisback has a reputation beyond reputethekingisback has a reputation beyond reputethekingisback has a reputation beyond reputethekingisback has a reputation beyond reputethekingisback has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
rapier+club.
would that be the best combo weaponwise for a pirate? and can these rapiers be composed with +8 1-handers?
Old 12-29-2011, 10:28   #19
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekingisback View Post
would that be the best combo weaponwise for a pirate? and can these rapiers be composed with +8 1-handers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://co.91.com/content/2011-12-29/20111229005956545.shtml
Other things to note, Pistols cannot be composed with other one-handed weapons, but the Rapier can.
Hi sexy
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2011, 12:16   #20
nintendo_guy

nintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Onix View Post
i don't see it as a op skill with 10 paces. it's kinda like fb, just bit easier u don't click anywhere on screen like herc and people die. even if it's slightly off target it will miss and u lose stamina so i don't see the problem.
Slightly off? not even!

Image Fast blade as this:

----------

Now image Blade Rush as this:

------
----------
------

Its hits some players that are off on the sides.
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
So basically, what you are saying is, that if someone at the low ranks of corporation really wants something, he can force the big bosses make them?

Oh lol, you really need a wake up call to the real world.
nintendo_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2011, 12:28   #21
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
rapier+club.
Exactly my point -> no way to test adding an off hand weapon lol.

Here is my take. I came > got ranked 18 with gear given to me > then got pooned and I mean Pooned by a very low ping ninja and you could tell they had sub 100 ping they were never on screen yet I was eating tfb after tfb and then I started looking and testing more skills.

1) no way to test a lot of this due to not all skills working.
2) the Rapier skill if lag was down and club or blade could be equiped may be OP, the range is a tad much IMO yet I guess thats just me. Rapier skill works great its like FB/SS to me on the angles and all.
3) to many people on the test server are to worried about 1 hitting players over testing the playability haha.
4) I see TQ increasing the damage of a lot of these skills or Pirates in general will suck.

and 5) and this is a key one:

With the lag issues all the servers are facing and the poor service by TQ to fix this issue and the skills a pirate has are very ping dependent just like RP and TFB why would most people invest anything on a new class thats largely ping dependent when they can not even play PVP on their regular servers due to the lag. I mean go ahead, make a pirate, and spam away at the rapier skill and wonder why all oponents are gone 1/2 the time with no activation on target lol.

anyway, I came, I tried different RB paths with many of the skills not usable and after getting pooned/raped by the ninja -QUIT! haha yet I had a fun time vs the other pirates.

:P
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2011, 12:31   #22
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nintendo_guy View Post
Slightly off? not even!

Image Fast blade as this:

----------

Now image Blade Rush as this:

------
----------
------

Its hits some players that are off on the sides.
xD My point exactly: You give me FB range of 10 its all over lolz.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 12-29-2011, 12:34   #23
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
op for 6 months probably... not gonna download test client since apparently you cant log reg co and gotta redownload if u do
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2011, 12:42   #24
noobie.com

Quote:
They say rapier is able to be used with +1 1h, so they say on the download site somewhere. Pistol can't yet pistol seemed useless in general unless they really buff up some damage on the skill side. With that said I think you have to have pistol to cast some of the general skills and there is no way to test it currently. The range 10 on the rapier skill is huge however and it seems much bigger then FB/SS.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 12-29-2011, 12:54   #25
nintendo_guy

nintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
op for 6 months probably... not gonna download test client since apparently you cant log reg co and gotta redownload if u do
I just renamed the folder Conquer 3.0 which solved that problem.
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
So basically, what you are saying is, that if someone at the low ranks of corporation really wants something, he can force the big bosses make them?

Oh lol, you really need a wake up call to the real world.
nintendo_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2011, 13:30   #26
Gorax
Mutant Ninja

Gorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Gorax Send a message via AIM to Gorax Send a message via Yahoo to Gorax
How much of the pirate crap hits flying Archers?
Captain_Planet: lvl 130 Water > 133 Warr > 138 Arch
Guild: Not^Very^Nice

Both on Dream server.
Gorax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2011, 14:48   #27
Ueki.!
Dismantler

Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
Pirates are OP, so far

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2011, 14:52   #28
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nintendo_guy View Post
I just renamed the folder Conquer 3.0 which solved that problem.
you mean i should rename the current co folder before downloading pirate client?
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2011, 15:41   #29
noobie.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
you mean i should rename the current co folder before downloading pirate client?
Ben, Make a new folder and call it whatever you want (I named mine pirate). Download the pirate client into the folder you make. It will create an icon on your desktop. I removed mine. the old icon you used for the normal server is no good anymore so you will have to go into your 2.0 server and recopy it to your desktop - remove the old one. Use the new folder to log into the pirate cleint. Go into the folder and find the play icon and begin. That way it does not affect your current gaming client. You will just have to remove the original shortcut and repaste and when you want to get on the pirate server just go into the folder you made and strat it inside the folder, etc.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 12-29-2011 at 15:45.
Old 12-29-2011, 16:03   #30
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
rapiers can be composed with +1 one handers, guns can't. And kinda. Rapier+clun would increase tempest blade damage by quite allot I think, at cost of some HP. switching gun with club will be a hassle since both need to be used on 2nd hand, thats why i requested in the request/bug pirate thread to make it so we can put weapons on 2dng hand only in alt equips.

So for me, I'll make 2 pirates. One pure, using purly gun/rapier, lvl 129 for pkts. And one lvl 132+, wich will use combos with rapier, guns, club, blade and I'll make it wat-war-pir. Will be testing, but rapier+club will def be a option to think about I think.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: