Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 10:16   #61
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
if its 36 agility like beads and they get a point or so per stat thats probably why you are seeing those 27k HP numbers or whatever they are. Either way it seems there may be a lot of options like you said. I was unaware black spot could be removed yet IMO I think thats a good thing that way it does not nerf monks even more and the compassion skill comes more into play for team duels.

Nice work and yeah will be interesting to see if the +1h work on rapiers or not.
Well black spot only stays on for a short while anyway if i see the info on chinese site. i really am interested in how it works! We'lls see later.

Atm I'm kinda slow on progressing. Have no money to buy new stuff, so guess I'll mine a bit in PC again. Really sucks. at 70 i can go to DC mine, but only 55 atm.

Edit: Just had my first good match vs pirate, TB vs TB. was fun as hell, just maaaassive delay with 900 ping xD

Last edited by Hellfire-demon; 12-04-2011 at 10:29.
Hellfire-demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2011, 10:54   #62
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Any real pirate would take one look at the crap of a game that CO is now and would turn around his ship and sail off the edge of the world than be subjected to this.
TheSeeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2011, 11:00   #63
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
Any real pirate would take one look at the crap of a game that CO is now and would turn around his ship and sail off the edge of the world than be subjected to this.
Where's my D3 arg arg arg!

Full agreement!
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2011, 12:38   #64
Gorax
Mutant Ninja

Gorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Gorax Send a message via AIM to Gorax Send a message via Yahoo to Gorax
How many of the Pirate skills/attacks can hit flying archers?
Captain_Planet: lvl 130 Water > 133 Warr > 138 Arch
Guild: Not^Very^Nice

Both on Dream server.
Gorax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2011, 12:42   #65
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Hellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond reputeHellfire-demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorax View Post
In Chinese co aswell, archers are near exstinct. Haven't seen a battle with archer/pirate yet, so can't tell yet.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:56   #66
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorax View Post
I'd expect most of em. I'd shoot you right in the face if you stopped me from hitting you with my sabre.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2011, 13:01   #67
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
I'd expect most of em. I'd shoot you right in the face if you stopped me from hitting you with my sabre.
9,999 posts. epic, one more and you got 10k xD
Old 12-04-2011, 13:24   #68
Uldaris-Br
There and back again

Uldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond repute
post motives how much you enjoyed/ once disliked the game
thats how yoju viwe CO??

Tell TQ more playeyees are winning - ammolunt of bots uploaded -

Thats how TQ understand playeyees
Old 12-04-2011, 13:26   #69
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uldaris-Br View Post
post motives how much you enjoyed/ once disliked the game
thats how yoju viwe CO??

Tell TQ more playeyees are winning - ammolunt of bots uploaded -

Thats how TQ understand playeyees
I have no idea what this post just ment, but it sure seems off topic.
Old 12-04-2011, 21:42   #70
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Can you get a pic of the female Pirate displays? the male ones BLOW o_o

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2011, 22:09   #71
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
Can you get a pic of the female Pirate displays? the male ones BLOW o_o
you mean pictures of female armors? well im male one myself mostly taking pics of own armor, but got a few on HDD, will upload em later. yesterday was a bad day. lack of money and weapon proff. But thats fixed soon, then I can go lvl again.

Edit: Day 3 pictures include lvl 57 armor, some female armors, and better pic of a 110 armor, with is my favorite so far. and some others. Will post emw hen I get back home tonight, cus I was to lazy to upload them yesterday lol.

Anyway, week days started, won't make fast progress, but everyday arena, and maybe monster hunt quest will make lvling faster, not to mention equipment bonus quest thatI\ll be doing soon when I have time.

Last edited by Hellfire-demon; 12-04-2011 at 23:39.
Hellfire-demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2011, 23:38   #72
Dark101010

Dark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
Looking at shops, and comparing words, pirates qeapons require agility, nos strenght (I could be wrong, but pretty sure I'm right).

Also lvl 70 rapier took same agility as lvl 70 beads, so for now, we can assume pirate weapons has same req as beads. Since monk beads don't take up much, the rapier/blade/club combo is an usable option.

Edit: Damn, wana find +1 one hander. wana see if rapiers count as one or not...
did you found out the answer to that question? Best place to loot Gold is MC Tombats, have guard kill u pick up lol and maybe u can Buy a +1 1 hander..they should be uber cheap
Dark101010 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2011, 00:06   #73
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark101010 View Post
did you found out the answer to that question? Best place to loot Gold is MC Tombats, have guard kill u pick up lol and maybe u can Buy a +1 1 hander..they should be uber cheap
EVERYTHING on chinese co is in CPs on market, verry verry few exceptions.

Will help getting gold, yes. Do have enough now to go a few lvls, but keep in mind for later

So yeah, didnt find out yet, but hopefully soon.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:25   #74
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire-demon View Post
you mean pictures of female armors? well im male one myself mostly taking pics of own armor, but got a few on HDD, will upload em later. yesterday was a bad day. lack of money and weapon proff. But thats fixed soon, then I can go lvl again.

Edit: Day 3 pictures include lvl 57 armor, some female armors, and better pic of a 110 armor, with is my favorite so far. and some others. Will post emw hen I get back home tonight, cus I was to lazy to upload them yesterday lol.

Anyway, week days started, won't make fast progress, but everyday arena, and maybe monster hunt quest will make lvling faster, not to mention equipment bonus quest thatI\ll be doing soon when I have time.
No no i mean the display pictures o_o you have the one for males but not females

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2011, 02:34   #75
Hellfire-demon
Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
No no i mean the display pictures o_o you have the one for males but not females
Ah the avatars! Yeah, forgot that. Will take a pic as soon as I get home!

And yeah, male ones suck. Proberblly the vip 3 avatars rock, but I'm not vip 3, so sucks xd.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: