Old 03-01-2017, 14:49   #1
Shagrat
xD

Shagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond repute
2017 - What I can do with Fire Taoist?

Hi,

I haven't played for quite some time and it seems that fire taoist is quite meh right now. Is there any build suggestions that would make it playable? I am +12 except talismans and horse are +8 only. I am pure fire currently. I can 1 shot anyone who has less BP than me and Heaven Blade + Nado 1 shot anyone my break can break unless they have fixed stats = 64k HP.

I was thinking some kind of xxx-war-fire RB with some physical armor gear (warrior, windwalker? Who has most?). Any suggestions for gear, RB path, Chi, Jiang? I'll fix gear to +12 quite soon. Money is not an issue, but I think I will not bother to be King or Prince.
Shagrat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2017, 00:20   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagrat View Post
Hi,

I haven't played for quite some time and it seems that fire taoist is quite meh right now. Is there any build suggestions that would make it playable? I am +12 except talismans and horse are +8 only. I am pure fire currently. I can 1 shot anyone who has less BP than me and Heaven Blade + Nado 1 shot anyone my break can break unless they have fixed stats = 64k HP.

I was thinking some kind of xxx-war-fire RB with some physical armor gear (warrior, windwalker? Who has most?). Any suggestions for gear, RB path, Chi, Jiang? I'll fix gear to +12 quite soon. Money is not an issue, but I think I will not bother to be King or Prince.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTevtMuDh2I

Basically the build is on chi break/mattack/hp/immunity
Jiang full hp/ full immunity/ Mattack

Kings normally don't have over 30-80% max anti unless its a scrub king who will either 1 get 1 shot by other chars, or 2 has no crit so will never kill you and you can out point. So you break them 100-50% of the time.

You don't need to swap out tao robe for another classes armor as mentioned in the video the taoist has over 18kpdf alone with 70k average hp after all attribute points are obtained "900".

If you want to know more the videos up but basically just run that build and perfection will carry you the rest of the way as long as you have high perfection you're solid. Pure build is good if you have over your opponents perfection normally otherwise i'd switch to wat-war-fire build. Any questions after watching the vid post here or there ill do my best to help. Good luck.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2017, 02:05   #3
Shagrat
xD

Shagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond repute
Okay, thanks! I'll try that out!
Old 03-03-2017, 10:23   #4
Shagrat
xD

Hi again!

How much does Magic Shield (Water Taoist spell) give physical defence? I seem to be unable to find the information anywhere and I am kinda lazy to level up water just for that!

Shield XP skill gives 3x defence, am I right? Iron Shirt gives 4x defence? So should I go for tro-war-fire to achieve highest theoretical defence?

As for Jiang Hu, I am switching from 1-4-8 Break, 2-5-6-9 M-Strike, 3-7 M-Attack to 2-6 Immunity, 5-9 Max HP, 1-4-8 Break, 3-7 M-Attack.

As For Chi I'll go Max HP, Immunity, M-Attack, Break instead of Max HP, M-Attack, M-Strike, Break.

PS.

I can see the temptation in Perfection system. I am currently at 125 Perfection Score and investing my full concentration on improving that before fixing my BP. I can already feel the power even tho I am just adjusting! Core Strike strikes more frequently than one would suspect at 2% probability.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:34   #5
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hi again!

How much does Magic Shield (Water Taoist spell) give physical defence? I seem to be unable to find the information anywhere and I am kinda lazy to level up water just for that!

Shield XP skill gives 3x defence, am I right? Iron Shirt gives 4x defence? So should I go for tro-war-fire to achieve highest theoretical defence?

As for Jiang Hu, I am switching from 1-4-8 Break, 2-5-6-9 M-Strike, 3-7 M-Attack to 2-6 Immunity, 5-9 Max HP, 1-4-8 Break, 3-7 M-Attack.

As For Chi I'll go Max HP, Immunity, M-Attack, Break instead of Max HP, M-Attack, M-Strike, Break.

PS.

I can see the temptation in Perfection system. I am currently at 125 Perfection Score and investing my full concentration on improving that before fixing my BP. I can already feel the power even tho I am just adjusting! Core Strike strikes more frequently than one would suspect at 2% probability.
I would suggest go full mattack in jiang as well as each stage is = to 4320 at max. Anyone that you need to break over full +12 usually has 230-250 anti so you wouldn't have enough to break them anyway it's better to just go full mattack.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:46   #6
Shagrat
xD

Yea, I see your point. So I will go for 2-6 Immunity, 5-9 Max HP, 1-3-4-7-8 M-Attack for Jiang Hu. Do you know how much Water Taoist's Magic Shield spell gives defence?

Last edited by Shagrat; 03-03-2017 at 12:02.
Old 03-03-2017, 13:29   #7
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Yea, I see your point. So I will go for 2-6 Immunity, 5-9 Max HP, 1-3-4-7-8 M-Attack for Jiang Hu. Do you know how much Water Taoist's Magic Shield spell gives defence?

Magic shield gives 30% more defense at fixed. Also, go Wat-war-Fire not tro-war xpshield is way better lasting 2 mins vs 20 seconds if that's the build you plan on going. Plus the XP shield, you can also leave your stigma low level and stig attackers that have fixed stig to make them do less damage but that's up to you.
Old 04-07-2017, 13:10   #8
Shagrat
xD

So against all recommendations I went for nin-war-war reborn path with tao items and shield.

I just couldn't justify being fire taoist if I could pick up extra 2 sockets off-hand and that sweet 65% block still having penetration @ headgear.

I currently have almost 33k M-Attack, ~46 k HP, 16k Defence, 52% Penetration and 53% bless - And I am just starting to gear up! Add reflect to that and it is quite hard to argue with superiority of this path. Nin-nin-war was extremely tempting, but since poison star does not work vs CP potions I think nin-war-war is the best path to take here.
Old 04-08-2017, 04:28   #9
Siarei

Siarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nin-nin-war was extremely tempting, but since poison star...
Someone can correct me, but I don't think you can get poison star for your warrior.
Siarei is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2017, 23:22   #10
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
So against all recommendations ...
the goddamn American way!
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

[Friend]xFallenAngelx speaks to Taggerung: ZAIN UR ****ING HUGE[11:25]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2017, 10:11   #11
Shagrat
xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siarei View Post
Someone can correct me, but I don't think you can get poison star for your warrior.
Nin-war-nin or pure ninja then, I might not remember correctly what the path was.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: