Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-04-2014, 15:49   #1
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Price vs Time

Is it a viable option to delevel 2 tro weaps and send them to your old server to do epic quest on 12 accounts then send them back to your server and relevel them?

If i pay the 12cp option that ends the whole quest so a naked char should have no trouble doing it right?
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2014, 15:58   #2
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
Is it a viable option to delevel 2 tro weaps and send them to your old server to do epic quest on 12 accounts then send them back to your server and relevel them?

If i pay the 12cp option that ends the whole quest so a naked char should have no trouble doing it right?
Why 12 accounts?

12 cp option?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2014, 16:24   #3
jinks

jinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond repute
Their not tradable, you have to complete the whole quest on one account, still taking around 90 days. It's 12 cps for the first stage only. I'm currently on stage 2, you need to obtain 10,000 points, each time you collect the items you obtain 450, or you can pay 18 cps for between 350-700 point (around there, can't remember exact numbers.) so that's a 50% increase in price from the previous stage. One can only assume each stage has an increase in price.
jinks is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2014, 16:38   #4
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Their not tradable, you have to complete the whole quest on one account, still taking around 90 days. It's 12 cps for the first stage only. I'm currently on stage 2, you need to obtain 10,000 points, each time you collect the items you obtain 450, or you can pay 18 cps for between 350-700 point (around there, can't remember exact numbers.) so that's a 50% increase in price from the previous stage. One can only assume each stage has an increase in price.
Oh, so whats 12cps for the first try is what eventually costs 30k cps per weap and can be done an unlimited number of times a day? im talking about that Mok thing forging for me or whatever... Some people have talked about it costing 1080cps... but i think i understand now, you can only use 2 chars max to make the quest faster... so transfering my weps away is useless.
Started here:
Now we here

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
Old 04-04-2014, 16:53   #5
jinks

jinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh, so whats 12cps for the first try is what eventually costs 30k cps per weap and can be done an unlimited number of times a day? im talking about that Mok thing forging for me or whatever... Some people have talked about it costing 1080cps... but i think i understand now, you can only use 2 chars max to make the quest faster... so transfering my weps away is useless.
Its 12cps if you don't have the required items and she will give you 1 scrap, its 300cps (at first stage) to purchase 1 scrap and can be done to obtain all 27 in 1 day. (160cps at 2nd stage)

So if you pay the 12 cps each day it will cost 324cps and take 27 days to complete the 1st stage.
Old 04-04-2014, 17:01   #6
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Its 27k cps a weapon in totall.

1st stage i thought was 300 cps per item. u need 27.

2nd Stage I cant really remember. Thought u needed to activate 4 stones at 1600cps each? Not sure

3th stage u need to cast a lightning bolt like 18 times and 360 cps per turn.

The last stage require 99 items, i think u get 6 or 8 a day or u pay 90cps per item (or 18 for 1600cps).

Something like that, hope it helps.

You can do the quest on more chars, u just need to make sure the character can actually hold the weapon u want to transform, cause ur left handed weapon (1st weapon slot) will get transformed while wearing it.
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2014, 18:11   #7
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

Quote:
Its 12cps if you don't have the required items and she will give you 1 scrap, its 300cps (at first stage) to purchase 1 scrap and can be done to obtain all 27 in 1 day. (160cps at 2nd stage)

So if you pay the 12 cps each day it will cost 324cps and take 27 days to complete the 1st stage.
I understand. After paying the 12cps am i done for the day or is more clicking involved?

As for Mude, where exactly is that 300cp option all i see is a 12 and no i dont have the resources to go further myself
Started here:
Now we here

Old 04-04-2014, 18:44   #8
jinks

Quote:
I understand. After paying the 12cps am i done for the day or is more clicking involved?

As for Mude, where exactly is that 300cp option all i see is a 12 and no i dont have the resources to go further myself
Purchase a scrap = 300cp option

Entrust to do work or something = 12 cp option.

yeah once you pay the 12 cps, that's all you can do until the next day, or pay the 300 cps for additional scraps.
Old 04-04-2014, 19:28   #9
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

Quote:
Purchase a scrap = 300cp option

Entrust to do work or something = 12 cp option.

yeah once you pay the 12 cps, that's all you can do until the next day, or pay the 300 cps for additional scraps.
Perfect thanks

So basically, biding your time and sitting around for 24 hours saves you 600cps on 2 accounts which is basically the same as earning 600cps lol
Started here:
Now we here

Old 04-05-2014, 01:23   #10
hollly

hollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They are tradable.
A friend of mine uses its double cross sabers on different chars.
hollly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2014, 04:57   #11
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollly View Post
They are tradable.
A friend of mine uses its double cross sabers on different chars.
he is saying the quest items arent tradeable and needed to be completed on the char you started the quest from.

the sabers are obvoiusly tradeable.
Old 04-05-2014, 05:37   #12
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
I'd buy them, only if it'd give me a viable advantage against enemies. You can earn back those 200 dbs or whatever by winning events, which those weapons should help you do so. Why wait 6 months for 2 weapons when you can get them right away and cover the cost in half this period.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 04-05-2014 at 05:41.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2014, 07:33   #13
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

Reason being i easily own everyone on my current server as they all have terrible stats (barely 40k jiang pts, etc) and my char is currently a pirate... when ninja epics come out tho its only gonna be a question of how long i can stand having non realloted hp lol
Started here:
Now we here

Old 04-05-2014, 12:54   #14
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
the sabers have profs to it, so a tro that didnt do the quest will still be able to wear one? or can you wear it without that being as requirement?

Archer-xxx-xxx LVL 131

Bubbles
Water-Warrior-TrojanActive
LVL 130-130-136
391 BP

Water-Water-Ninja Active
LVL 130-130-135
398 BP

littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2014, 12:55   #15
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleboy654 View Post
the sabers have profs to it, so a tro that didnt do the quest will still be able to wear one? or can you wear it without that being as requirement?
Wear it without having any requirements.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: