Old 02-17-2008, 17:01   #31
TaoistGod

TaoistGod is a glorious beacon of lightTaoistGod is a glorious beacon of lightTaoistGod is a glorious beacon of lightTaoistGod is a glorious beacon of lightTaoistGod is a glorious beacon of lightTaoistGod is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by portscottV2 View Post
i think you should get off conquer and go back to school and learn how to spell

its sentence not sentance

point proven
School naw man dont need it u should get a real life queer...
[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Godson818 has been killed by TaoistGod![12:49]
[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Godson818 has been killed by TaoistGod![12:45]
[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Godson818 has been killed by TaoistGod![12:38]
[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Godson818 has been killed by TaoistGod![12:33]
[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Godson818 has been killed by TaoistGod![12:27]
TaoistGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2008, 18:25   #32
gillianchung
ユイ!!

gillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistGod View Post
you
keep
pressing
it
after
these
sentances
typing
with
enter
key
on
every
sentence
makes
it
clearer
and
not
a
wall
of
text
k
k?

Siggies made by ME!!
Lots <3 to all my Bishies
  • Cute Bishi aka Macie
  • Pimp aka Cindy
  • Reezy Bub

My Slaves
  • Skanky X-KrystaL-X
  • STD Bunny Sepharius
  • Kirby Bunny Tiflor
  • Man **** Darkster
  • Pinky Confuzed?
  • Mai Ex-BanStick heavens_fury
  • Mai freebie soul joynessTD

***12363;***12394;***12360;***12427;***12383;***12417;***12395;***12356;***12365;***12390;***12427;***12435;***12384;***12387;***12390;
gillianchung is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2008, 20:08   #33
portscottV2
Banned

portscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
School naw man dont need it u should get a real life queer...
i think you should get some intellegence all u ever say is QUEER, ***GOT etc etc etc

GET A NEW LINE OR GIVE UP COMPLETLY

o what happened to quitting

did conquer take over your life again?
portscottV2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2008, 20:18   #34
True

True has a reputation beyond reputeTrue has a reputation beyond reputeTrue has a reputation beyond reputeTrue has a reputation beyond reputeTrue has a reputation beyond reputeTrue has a reputation beyond reputeTrue has a reputation beyond reputeTrue has a reputation beyond reputeTrue has a reputation beyond reputeTrue has a reputation beyond reputeTrue has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfish!! View Post
lol it's far more intelligent than anything you've ever come up with xD
most of what you say is not even a sentence : (

this is our typical conversation:

Tao: can I log on azure??
me: uhhm.. no.
Tao: *kills me* HAHAHA NOOB
me: do you have anger problems? o_0
Tao: Hahahaha **** all!!!
me: yea, well i'm gonna go hang out somewhere else then, have fun killing everyone
Tao: LOL *** ... STUPID NOOB! STFU and RUNNN!!
man..that **** is still priceless, and ur gurls pretty hot,sorry bout my lack of self control.

HAHAHAHAHA **** ALL!!!..xDDDDDDD!!....niggie i havn't laughed like that in a minute....and i watch the state of the union address from Bush so i know all about funny.

For Bubbles...poor lil bubbles, ur gettin dogged by vison and everyones favorite sassy polish sausage sucker....hatschizel.
lol do u want me to take over the battle for u?,.lol.
True is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2008, 21:03   #35
TaoistGod

TaoistGod is a glorious beacon of lightTaoistGod is a glorious beacon of lightTaoistGod is a glorious beacon of lightTaoistGod is a glorious beacon of lightTaoistGod is a glorious beacon of lightTaoistGod is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
i think you should get some intellegence all u ever say is QUEER, ***GOT etc etc etc

GET A NEW LINE OR GIVE UP COMPLETLY

o what happened to quitting

did conquer take over your life again?
quitting cant you count i took a break 3 weeks it was
Old 02-17-2008, 21:05   #36
TaoistGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfish!! View Post
lol it's far more intelligent than anything you've ever come up with xD
most of what you say is not even a sentence : (

this is our typical conversation:

Tao: can I log on azure??
me: uhhm.. no.
Tao: *kills me* HAHAHA NOOB
me: do you have anger problems? o_0
Tao: Hahahaha **** all!!!
me: yea, well i'm gonna go hang out somewhere else then, have fun killing everyone
Tao: LOL *** ... STUPID NOOB! STFU and RUNNN!!
Lol i dont call u a noob i call u a ***got

And **** all? no its like **** you

Lol ***.. and all u do is talk smack and run and ur water LOL at that..
Old 02-17-2008, 23:57   #37
portscottV2
Banned

portscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond reputeportscottV2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
quitting cant you count i took a break 3 weeks it was
i was just reading your signature
i bet your proud of killing a taoist 5 times over a period of 20 minutes
nothing to be proud of
Old 02-18-2008, 03:02   #38
TaoistGod

Quote:
i was just reading your signature
i bet your proud of killing a taoist 5 times over a period of 20 minutes
nothing to be proud of
Cool reading ur sig happy quoting a char that aint urs?
Old 02-18-2008, 04:33   #39
portscottV2
Banned

Quote:
Cool reading ur sig happy quoting a char that aint urs?
yea im quite happy
considering that i claimed no where in my sig that those chars are mine
Old 02-18-2008, 04:50   #40
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I Kill people to make them get mad i love driving people to the point of insanity
He also thought that he would piss me off, well i showed this guy that his insanity wont put me down. I was powerlevelling and he came with his tao. The first thing he said was "No more" hehe now i crack up on stuff like that. So he pkd my archer, i revived and he pkd my archer some more. And then when he had blown some steam i went to power level while his stack was there

Now that gives me a kick making people that think theyre strong feel powerless.

I also did this with divine noahidy favorite guild members pierre, sicko, tawkinatu and a lot more of em. I can get pkd for hours at a spawn and then just continue when theyre either all black named whining how im an *******. Its incredible how a few words or somthing else can drive people insane in this game.

Im not dealing with madman here hes tucked away safe in great wall thank god. That guy would be the only thing i would be scared of in a game. If one guy can pk everyone everyday in labyrinth after he was kos for years i kind of have respect for that. Guess my road will be the same except for the whole lab pk part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXBubblesXx View Post
i dont like people sayin S*hit bout my friends on here
and i mena like u log on conquer ppl kill yu!
and tbh its ****
i go on to chat to ppl in jail i get killed like 0100 times
jail pk or gwmap pk or any kind of pk where you dont lose exp or get pkp isnt somthing anynore should whine about, i agree with that. But i do agree with everyone that that you picked about the most bratty friends. All those months of them feeling like theyre the top of the server got to theyre heads. And what i dislike even if its a game would be suck ups. If your a suck up in the game i know how you are irl. With me its clear i do my thing in the game and dont allow anyone to hold me back thats why you never see me run in the game also. If i can help a friend in the mean time so be it.

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan

Last edited by Snyder; 02-18-2008 at 05:01.
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2008, 08:47   #41
Shriker
FuerDruaka

Shriker has a reputation beyond reputeShriker has a reputation beyond reputeShriker has a reputation beyond reputeShriker has a reputation beyond reputeShriker has a reputation beyond reputeShriker has a reputation beyond reputeShriker has a reputation beyond reputeShriker has a reputation beyond reputeShriker has a reputation beyond reputeShriker has a reputation beyond reputeShriker has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shriker
[quote=Slevv;7521332]I have a hot sweet girlfriend who i **** every day. the kinda girl you jerk off on your computerQUOTE]

fail and lame.....sounds like ur gf might be your dog or something don't brag cause i can insanely brag over u.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:44   #42
Slevv
^pro

Slevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant futureSlevv has a brilliant future
There is nothing wrong with having sex every day, maybe for you but for normal people not.

I have a ***** wich i put in her ******, so im ****ing here. If she had a ***** and i would have a ****** she would be ****ing me. but its not so im ****ing here

what has that to do with dogs?
Old 02-18-2008, 12:56   #43
d0m1n4tr1x

d0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=Slevv;7533403]I have a ***** wich i put in her ******, so im ****ing here. If she had a ***** and i would have a ****** she would be ****ing me. but its not so im ****ing here
[quote]

Wow, so thats how it works, i can see where i was going wrong now.......
d0m1n4tr1x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2008, 14:41   #44
Goldfish!!
Divine

Goldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Goldfish!! Send a message via Yahoo to Goldfish!!
Quote:
Lol i dont call u a noob i call u a ***got

And **** all? no its like **** you

Lol ***.. and all u do is talk smack and run and ur water LOL at that..

more like all i do is sit there, watch you killing me over and over as i sit there, all the while with you spouting off scarely comprehendable sentences =P

and why would I run? lol the last time you decided to go on a rampage, i just sat there and let you wet yourself in glee as you killed me and my gf, we were talkin about your dinner plans like you didnt exist, remember? xD

i need to make a compilation of quotes from you, tao..

i know just where to start! ;b
u a ***got **** you

Lol ***..

School naw man dont need it
A growing collection of my favorite quotes from the coolest set of pixels to ever grace my home computer screen.
Goldfish!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2008, 15:07   #45
Goldfish!!
Divine

Goldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond reputeGoldfish!! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Goldfish!! Send a message via Yahoo to Goldfish!!
there we go, new sig
u a ***got **** you

Lol ***..

School naw man dont need it
A growing collection of my favorite quotes from the coolest set of pixels to ever grace my home computer screen.
Goldfish!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: