Old 05-30-2019, 13:24   #1
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
Pure fire today

after all new rune will be good again??
now FULL SPG fire can survive with new rune tise of taoism.
rise of taoism fixed give
3x defense
+50k hp
final mag att +13k
immune to pirate immortal force
for 40 seconds
coodown 80 sec
that mean half of time under this status

my fire have 55k mag attack (tro-war-fire atm)
with 324 perfection , high level fire blast i have 20% double damage
question :
heaven blade +10k mag attack can make the difference and kill SDG enemy in 1 hit??
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2019, 20:49   #2
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
after all new rune will be good again??
now FULL SPG fire can survive with new rune tise of taoism.
rise of taoism fixed give
3x defense
+50k hp
final mag att +13k
immune to pirate immortal force
for 40 seconds
coodown 80 sec
that mean half of time under this status

my fire have 55k mag attack (tro-war-fire atm)
with 324 perfection , high level fire blast i have 20% double damage
question :
heaven blade +10k mag attack can make the difference and kill SDG enemy in 1 hit??
heavens blade 2 hits anyone insta fast, 35-45k total dmg each cast at 0.001 second unless they got 80-90k hp no way that pot will come faster unless they use life fruits.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2019, 12:15   #3
xelasavir

xelasavir is on a distinguished road
I dont even play anymore, but wtf is up with those numbers? Is that even real? Fire Taos actually hitting hard?
xelasavir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2019, 16:37   #4
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
dose this rune work for water tao's also? not that I'm trying to get any type of crazy ## from my magic attack, I just want the x3 defense that the rune provides, if its true..

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2019, 15:43   #5
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnacked View Post
dose this rune work for water tao's also? not that I'm trying to get any type of crazy ## from my magic attack, I just want the x3 defense that the rune provides, if its true..
It's a fire tao rune so no.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-25-2019, 15:36   #6
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
damn, that x3 defense would be killer along with a water shild, waters would be even that much harder to kill..

on a side note, the you tube streamer "Lucifer" Lucifergaming, is a water tao king currently correct? aside from him being next to impossible to kill now, would his account be that much "stronger" being a king water?

from what I have seen his account is one of the first ever to STAY as a water while being king? Or am I mistaken on this? King/water account wouldn't be a PK powerhouse like some of the other classes are, but I do think that it would be quite a fun account to play, being in a top teir team and providing support with a OP water like that would be loads of fun..
for me anyway, being that I have been a water tao in this game for the last eight years or so..
anyway thanks for your comments and responses to my lame questions.

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: