Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2014, 18:37   #1
mikari~
RIP Darsh
 
mikari~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 6
mikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to mikari~
RIP to our best friend Darsh/79ers

It's been so long since I last visited this forum. I had to make a new account since I forgot my old account's pw ~b|t3m33~ and can't retrieve it. Since this is the place where our friendship had begun, it only felt right that I let all of our friends know about what happened to our beloved friend, Darsh.

On September 21, 2014 our dearest friend Darsh was found dead in a New Jersey state park, where him and his friends had been hiking.

You will find the article here: http://www.nj.com/passaic-county/ind..._story_package

This is his FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/darsh.patel.1042?fref=ts

He was a really good friend to everyone. He was kind, full of life, helpful, very loving, very caring and always fun to talk to. He helped so many people on this game including myself.

Justin and I are so sad to have lost a brother. We spent more time with him than we did with our own families. He was family. It's so hard to accept that he is gone. It is heart breaking. I can't stop crying. Even though we stopped playing this game a long time ago, we still communicated and played other games together.

We started playing this game since 2005 or 2006 and had so much fun. In fact, this game was one of the best games we ever played because of the people we met that became our friends for life.

May you rest in peace Darsh. I will miss you so much. I will never forget your kindness and the love and care you had for me. I love you dear friend.

P.S
Screenshots were taken by Darsh himself who used Railstin's account and mine.

Credits to Jon for Screenies of Darsh's 79ers account, which had been deleted a long time ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	grim & serif dead.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	150195   Click image for larger version

Name:	grim dead in BI.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	150196   Click image for larger version

Name:	grimjew.JPG
Views:	137
Size:	190.3 KB
ID:	150197   Click image for larger version

Name:	1429906.JPG
Views:	125
Size:	187.8 KB
ID:	150198   Click image for larger version

Name:	3687437.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	160.0 KB
ID:	150209  


Last edited by mikari~; 11-08-2014 at 20:08.
mikari~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2014, 13:44   #2
Raskólnikov
latinlover
 
Raskólnikov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Vitória
Posts: 1,399
Raskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRaskólnikov has a reputation beyond repute


he was indeed one of the coolest persons back in the days

he was always so kind and helpful, lending me stuff without expecting anything in return.

may he rest in peace...

as for the rest of the players from the good old days, i hope you're all happy and healthy.

good to see you mikari
__________________
playing this **** since april/2005.
Tornado -> Sunshine
Raskólnikov is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2014, 11:25   #3
Wester V.3
Registered User
 
Wester V.3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Here, there, everywhere.
Posts: 6,710
Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.3
I felt oddly compelled to check on this forums today and this definitely isn't what I wanted to see. He was a great guy and I'm sorry for your guys loss.

My condolences.
Wester V.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2014, 12:35   #4
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner
 
elmo3zeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 571
elmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond repute
My condolence to your dear friend.
__________________
3D Modeler/Sculptor
elmo3zeb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2014, 06:30   #5
thamajickwan
Registered User
 
thamajickwan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: tennessee
Posts: 9
thamajickwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to thamajickwan Send a message via Yahoo to thamajickwan
RIP man, I still play on that server from time to time, haven't played much since all the mergers.
He was a good guy
__________________
blame me its my falt
thamajickwan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2015, 23:27   #6
mikari~
RIP Darsh
 
mikari~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 6
mikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to mikari~
Sorry for the late response all. I honestly never thought anyone would still come and visit the forums. I'm glad you guys did. Thank you so much for your condolences. I will extend it to his family. I spoke to Harsh (his brother) very recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskólnikov View Post


he was indeed one of the coolest persons back in the days

he was always so kind and helpful, lending me stuff without expecting anything in return.

may he rest in peace...

as for the rest of the players from the good old days, i hope you're all happy and healthy.

good to see you mikari
Hi Raskooo!!! Omg it's been so freaking long! How are you doing RAsk? I missed you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester V.3 View Post
I felt oddly compelled to check on this forums today and this definitely isn't what I wanted to see. He was a great guy and I'm sorry for your guys loss.

My condolences.
Hiiiii waster! I am so disappointed in you because you stopped spamming. LOL! So glad to see you are still alive! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb View Post
My condolence to your dear friend.
Aloha and thank you. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thamajickwan View Post
RIP man, I still play on that server from time to time, haven't played much since all the mergers.
He was a good guy
:/ Thank you.
__________________
RIP Darsh

I will miss you so much. Thank you for the memories mahal.
mikari~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2015, 08:22   #7
roflzinternets
kakarot
 
roflzinternets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: phantomhive mansion
Posts: 2,819
roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
rest in peace ! I hope he is at peace!
__________________
Sunshine* Guild
Indomitable,FastbladeForLife
Cold as Ice Burns Like Fire
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2015, 13:46   #8
ab-cc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: da cubs
Posts: 519
ab-cc has a reputation beyond reputeab-cc has a reputation beyond reputeab-cc has a reputation beyond reputeab-cc has a reputation beyond reputeab-cc has a reputation beyond reputeab-cc has a reputation beyond reputeab-cc has a reputation beyond reputeab-cc has a reputation beyond reputeab-cc has a reputation beyond reputeab-cc has a reputation beyond reputeab-cc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikari~ View Post
It's been so long since I last visited this forum. I had to make a new account since I forgot my old account's pw ~b|t3m33~ and can't retrieve it. Since this is the place where our friendship had begun, it only felt right that I let all of our friends know about what happened to our beloved friend, Darsh.

On September 21, 2014 our dearest friend Darsh was found dead in a New Jersey state park, where him and his friends had been hiking.

You will find the article here: http://www.nj.com/passaic-county/ind..._story_package

This is his FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/darsh.patel.1042?fref=ts

He was a really good friend to everyone. He was kind, full of life, helpful, very loving, very caring and always fun to talk to. He helped so many people on this game including myself.

Justin and I are so sad to have lost a brother. We spent more time with him than we did with our own families. He was family. It's so hard to accept that he is gone. It is heart breaking. I can't stop crying. Even though we stopped playing this game a long time ago, we still communicated and played other games together.

We started playing this game since 2005 or 2006 and had so much fun. In fact, this game was one of the best games we ever played because of the people we met that became our friends for life.

May you rest in peace Darsh. I will miss you so much. I will never forget your kindness and the love and care you had for me. I love you dear friend.

P.S
Screenshots were taken by Darsh himself who used Railstin's account and mine.

Credits to Jon for Screenies of Darsh's 79ers account, which had been deleted a long time ago.
I tend to check this forum couple of times a year and this comes a huge shock to me. I met Darsh and his brother way before he was full socketed and not even level 100. He's was such a good friend that he was the reason I moved to Tornado even though my main was in Tiger. We grew up together basically playing this game during our high school times to starting college where and eventually stopped playing and communication.

We've been through a lot playing this game. From joining HellAwaits to take down NoMoreIllusions. To joining NoMoreIllusions and the Singaporeans against the people from MidEast. I've always remember all the good times and all good deeds he has done. R.I.P Darsh, honored to be your friend and thanks for everything and especially the power leveling!

PS: Mikari and Justin, if you see this, I would love to catch up with you guys! Just send a PM and eventually I'll check this forum again. Thanks!
ab-cc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2015, 21:35   #9
Lokotao2.0
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1
Lokotao2.0 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ab-cc View Post
I tend to check this forum couple of times a year and this comes a huge shock to me. I met Darsh and his brother way before he was full socketed and not even level 100. He's was such a good friend that he was the reason I moved to Tornado even though my main was in Tiger. We grew up together basically playing this game during our high school times to starting college where and eventually stopped playing and communication.

We've been through a lot playing this game. From joining HellAwaits to take down NoMoreIllusions. To joining NoMoreIllusions and the Singaporeans against the people from MidEast. I've always remember all the good times and all good deeds he has done. R.I.P Darsh, honored to be your friend and thanks for everything and especially the power leveling!

PS: Mikari and Justin, if you see this, I would love to catch up with you guys! Just send a PM and eventually I'll check this forum again. Thanks!
I probably would have not found out about this if it were not for Denver for checking the forums.

I met Darsh and his brother also about the same time as Denver. Darsh was so kind in helping me level up and I think there was a time he even let me on 79ers cause I was bored and want to hunt.

I spent a lot of time playing with Darsh actually now that I think about it. Lots of laughs involved and he always stood up for me when I got bullied cause I sucked lmao.

Thanks everything Darsh. I'm glad to have gotten to known you and to really call you a great friend. Cheers.

p.s. had to make a new account since I forgot everything.
Lokotao2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2015, 21:23   #10
Railstin04
Registered User
 
Railstin04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 345
Railstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ab-cc View Post
I tend to check this forum couple of times a year and this comes a huge shock to me. I met Darsh and his brother way before he was full socketed and not even level 100. He's was such a good friend that he was the reason I moved to Tornado even though my main was in Tiger. We grew up together basically playing this game during our high school times to starting college where and eventually stopped playing and communication.

We've been through a lot playing this game. From joining HellAwaits to take down NoMoreIllusions. To joining NoMoreIllusions and the Singaporeans against the people from MidEast. I've always remember all the good times and all good deeds he has done. R.I.P Darsh, honored to be your friend and thanks for everything and especially the power leveling!

PS: Mikari and Justin, if you see this, I would love to catch up with you guys! Just send a PM and eventually I'll check this forum again. Thanks!

Yeah, we pretty much all grew up together on this game. Every now and then we all check back here to re-live the golden years, just never really expecting this.
__________________
Railstin - Another ****ty 132 Wat>War>Tro
Railstin04 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2015, 23:32   #11
mikari~
RIP Darsh
 
mikari~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 6
mikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond reputemikari~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to mikari~
Quote:
Originally Posted by ab-cc View Post
I tend to check this forum couple of times a year and this comes a huge shock to me. I met Darsh and his brother way before he was full socketed and not even level 100. He's was such a good friend that he was the reason I moved to Tornado even though my main was in Tiger. We grew up together basically playing this game during our high school times to starting college where and eventually stopped playing and communication.

We've been through a lot playing this game. From joining HellAwaits to take down NoMoreIllusions. To joining NoMoreIllusions and the Singaporeans against the people from MidEast. I've always remember all the good times and all good deeds he has done. R.I.P Darsh, honored to be your friend and thanks for everything and especially the power leveling!

PS: Mikari and Justin, if you see this, I would love to catch up with you guys! Just send a PM and eventually I'll check this forum again. Thanks!
I miss you guys. Every time I come here I get so sad. It's just not the same without Darsh. I always think about the pain he went through before he died. It's so sad the way his life ended. He didn't deserve it at all. ( Justin and I played diablo with John lately. Hope to talk to you guys soon! <3
__________________
RIP Darsh

I will miss you so much. Thank you for the memories mahal.

Last edited by mikari~; 02-17-2015 at 23:41.
mikari~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2016, 08:17   #12
Teh Wu
Pro Nub.
 
Teh Wu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: The Tao. For those that don't know ask and maybe ill explain.
Posts: 582
Teh Wu has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wu has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wu has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wu has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wu has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wu has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wu has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wu has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wu has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wu has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wu has a reputation beyond repute
Wowzers. :\ Skimming around on forums trying to figure out what to do in game to try to level up some or get alil stronger and find this. He was a good guy, shame his time came early.
__________________
Dan
Server: Born on Tiger live on Tornado
Chars\/
TehWu: 130-130-130 Fire-Fire-Fire-Water-Warrior-Ninja. Fixed fire met (2/14/07)(R.I.P Fixed fire met)
<^Master^Wind^>: 130-111 Archer-Archer.
KamiSan: 110-112 Water-Water.

92% of teens have moved on to RAP if your apart of the 8% of people who still listen to real music put this in your siggy, if not go play with traffic

Retards
Attempting
Poetry
Teh Wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:29.


You Rated this Thread: