Old 02-20-2014, 14:21   #16
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
I just masturbate raw until the depression fades.
Old 02-20-2014, 14:33   #17
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I honestly felt the same way, but there are definitely limits. There may come a time where you will try almost anything to stop feeling like you do. You hit that point, and they might not seem so crazy. I can promise you that.
You know, when you said injecting new hobbies into our lives if we get depressed it got me thinking. How can this be something other than a cry for help? The way I see it, you'd be avoiding your problems instead of doing your all to solve them.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 02-20-2014 at 15:09.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2014, 14:42   #18
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
You know, when you said injecting new hobbies into our lives if we get depressed it got me thinking. How this can this be something other than a cry for help? The way I see it, you'd be avoiding your problems instead of doing your all to solve them.
Sometimes ignoring your problems is exactly what you need to do. If you can't solve them, then trying to isn't going to be productive. It can even make things worse when you try and fail. Sometimes you just need to do something. Anything, to get past the worst of it. And then when you're able to, you can worry about the other stuff.

Besides, the worst depression isn't just being sad about ****ty circumstances. There's often no real reason for it. There may not be anything to solve. And in that case, the best thing you can do is just find something else to do, to help you forget about the pain, or to motivate yourself to get out of bed in the morning.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2014, 15:34   #19
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You know, when you said injecting new hobbies into our lives if we get depressed it got me thinking. How can this be something other than a cry for help? The way I see it, you'd be avoiding your problems instead of doing your all to solve them.
It depends on what exactly is making you depressed. That new hobby may be the thing that allows you to overcome the depression.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2014, 01:50   #20
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipase View Post
How do people deal with depression and stress?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Suicide
Why is this thread still open?
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2014, 02:01   #21
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Because you're not as funny as you think you are?
Old 02-21-2014, 02:56   #22
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
You seem to confuse me with a comedian.
Computer Scientist
Old 02-21-2014, 02:58   #23
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Guess you unignored me then DC?
Old 02-21-2014, 03:00   #24
Deathclaw
Soon™

Nope i just clicked the little "view post" link.
Computer Scientist
Old 02-21-2014, 03:52   #25
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the answers it was very interesting to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2014, 04:18   #26
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Guess you unignored me then DC?
Did you happen to bully him lately?
Old 02-21-2014, 09:19   #27
Wester V.3

Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.3
Quote:
You mistake me for a ***, and I'm not one. I just rule by force.
I make no mistakes.
Wester V.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2014, 09:39   #28
Promethean

Quote:
Did you happen to bully him lately?
He didn't like it when I pointed out that his use of grammar and spelling was retarded.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:00   #29
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
I read some wack **** about anti depressants
They can cause abdominal bleeding and cancer
Once u get that **** ur back in depression

Lol Ik jk but seriously I think the whole anti depressants pills are partly a scam
Because people believe in a pill to work it actually does.

Remember how u use to take nyquill when u had a cold at night and it worked?
Until that big alcoselsor or w,e commercial came on saying it doesn't even treat colds

Well it did for me the morning I woke
I'm not saying the nyquill had affect or no affect but more or less it had something that work inside of it or it didn't work atalll and my sleeping had the best potential output
I realise its two different scenarios but I still thought it was weird so I posted anyway
>=D
Old 02-21-2014, 10:03   #30
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
He didn't like it when I pointed out that his use of grammar and spelling was retarded.
He didn't believe me.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: