Old 09-06-2009, 04:51   #1
Mishoo

Mishoo is on a distinguished road
met spamming & sockets

well i wana know if you guys still have any luck with making sockets in Tc.. couse i dont really have anymore... so i wana ask you... how are you spamming mets on items?

like: you get in ur inventory 100 mets... and then you buy low lvl items and spam 1 met on each item or you spamm like 5 mets and then again 5 mets on other item? etc....
Mishoo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 12:02   #2
Neverever

Neverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond repute
I never tried to spamm on normal items mets.

But what i can tell you for shure. I plvld like uhm not shure but aprox 50-60 waters so far always upped the eqipment with the ton of mets i found. I never got a sock yet and probably never will.

I also made like 10 warrs and needed to up gears but no luck.

The chances are low but i did see a few peep get 1 sock and double socks like 3-4 in the year i play on Fire.

Akea~
Ninja-Warrior-Trojan-135

Love2Hate
Neverever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 14:25   #3
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
They killed the percent chance now. Back in the day at 1.0 and just turned 2.0 the chance was some what good. 100-150 mets = a soc. Sometimes you got lucky and it was less then a 100. Now i heard its about 300-500 lol. So yea tq yet again killing ways for people to not bulk.

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 23:16   #4
Mishoo

that sux a lot :S couse every player cant afford 30-40dbs per month
Old 09-07-2009, 09:49   #5
Lement
Not a Tao

Lement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverever View Post
I never tried to spamm on normal items mets.

But what i can tell you for shure. I plvld like uhm not shure but aprox 50-60 waters so far always upped the eqipment with the ton of mets i found. I never got a sock yet and probably never will.

I also made like 10 warrs and needed to up gears but no luck.

The chances are low but i did see a few peep get 1 sock and double socks like 3-4 in the year i play on Fire.
Your sig says 35 waters, 4 warriors and Fire was only released last year.
Lement is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 10:54   #6
Mishoo

she forgot to update
Old 09-07-2009, 13:10   #7
Neverever

Neverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lement View Post
Your sig says 35 waters, 4 warriors and Fire was only released last year.
Maybe i never botherd to up my sig? And if you read closely i sad i saw 4-5 socks that i know of since one year i play on fire. Fire was realesd last summer at the beggining of July if i remeber corectly so it passed 1 year and a bit:P

Akea~
Ninja-Warrior-Trojan-135

Love2Hate
Old 09-08-2009, 07:51   #8
Twitles
asian

Twitles is on a distinguished road
lol i wouldnt wast the mets...jus buy the equips with socs in them
Twitles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 08:00   #9
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holey-Monk View Post
They killed the percent chance now. Back in the day at 1.0 and just turned 2.0 the chance was some what good. 100-150 mets = a soc. Sometimes you got lucky and it was less then a 100. Now i heard its about 300-500 lol. So yea tq yet again killing ways for people to not bulk.
it's about 1 in 1000. every 1000th upgrade gets a socket as I heard. It's just about luck if you're number 1000 to upgrade something.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:59   #10
Lement
Not a Tao

Lement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Maybe i never botherd to up my sig? And if you read closely i sad i saw 4-5 socks that i know of since one year i play on fire. Fire was realesd last summer at the beggining of July if i remeber corectly so it passed 1 year and a bit:P
Whoops, I DID read your post incorrectly.
Lement is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 00:57   #11
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holey-Monk View Post
I don't think so. The rate is the same as it was before. But you just need luck to get sockets when upgrading with mets.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:58   #12
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Na its changed even with luck. Cause I know a few people that met spamming/water farm is all they do. They use to get one within or around a 100. Now they give up at 200 sense 2.0 cp/loto is when it drop according to the spammers.

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 11:58   #13
Neverever

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
I don't think so. The rate is the same as it was before. But you just need luck to get sockets when upgrading with mets.
Wanna bet they not the same?

Akea~
Ninja-Warrior-Trojan-135

Love2Hate
Old 09-13-2009, 12:18   #14
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wanna bet they not the same?
^

Win!
Old 09-14-2009, 08:45   #15
Twitles
asian

Twitles is on a distinguished road
lol
Twitles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread