Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 07:35   #1
zinke

zinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond repute
Another bug with Ghost City quest.

I tried to do this quest on my ninja, but after killing around 500+ KidRippers and KidCatchers I thought the 100 kill limit should have been passed.

Fix this bug please.

The KidHunter never appears. And therefore also not the other thingy you should kill.
waterzinke
sell0r

My own Exp ball table
Old 02-22-2009, 22:32   #2
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
I have done this quest on my own chars, just right after you kill 100 KidRippers and KidCatchers, the KidHuner appeared. It appeared in the mid of the Dark City(just the same location that Fox Spirit was). Make sure that you are doing the quest step by step.
Old 02-22-2009, 22:48   #3
zinke

zinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond reputezinke has a reputation beyond repute
i did
I even restarted the quest after killing the first few hundreds..

Does it come up with a msg, that they appeared?

And do you have to kill 100 of each kid rippers/catchers or 50 of each? or doesnt it matter?
waterzinke
sell0r

My own Exp ball table
Old 03-02-2009, 12:18   #4
Ernest T. Bass

Ernest T. Bass is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down

i'm having same problem on my ninja also...i have done this quest on numerous other characters without any problems...and i have done it "step by step" as suggested...fix the bug...
Old 03-02-2009, 20:21   #5
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinke View Post
i did
I even restarted the quest after killing the first few hundreds..

Does it come up with a msg, that they appeared?

And do you have to kill 100 of each kid rippers/catchers or 50 of each? or doesnt it matter?
Just kill 100 of them together. Then the KidHunter will appear automatically. I have tested it serveral times, but could get it out every time. So would you please try it on your other character first? Or if you are sure that problem only occurred with your Ninja, would you mind to PM the account and password to me so that I can check it from my end?
Old 03-04-2009, 21:25   #6
Janina

Janina is on a distinguished road
I thought he didnt appear either until I found it hiding behind a tree near the wall between the warehouse area and guild area.
Old 03-04-2009, 22:46   #7
CindyZ
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janina View Post
I thought he didnt appear either until I found it hiding behind a tree near the wall between the warehouse area and guild area.

Grrrr, really? In that case, sorry for misleading you guys. But it DOES appear after you killed 100 kidcatchers and kidrippers. Maybe just different spawn every time.
Old 03-04-2009, 23:14   #8
zinke

But there isnt any message that it has appeared??

I havent done the quest yet.
waterzinke
sell0r

My own Exp ball table
Old 03-05-2009, 03:23   #9
CindyZ
Super Moderator

No, I don't think there is any reminding or announcing messages. So please keep an eye on the number of Kidnapper and Kidripper you have killed.
Old 03-05-2009, 21:56   #10
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Tippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, the KidHunter has a really big wandering area. Like most monsters I suppose. :P He goes all over the place.

If he has spawned for someone else, you can just kill him and it counts! That's a time saver
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: