Old 11-17-2009, 08:22   #76
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
why can't it be any of these?
like the other 56 pages of that word say.
1. A thug
2.a roughneck,A thug like plies.an aggressive and violent young criminal,dope boy,and gangster
3.a person who is always ready to fight and isn't afraid of anyone a "goon" may possibly be in a gang; Fearless

I'd post what number 8 says since that is the true definition of it
if you knew what you were talking about but its too long.

I'm still waiting for that butt rape because I am yet to feel it.
It can't be any of those because it wasn't what I meant in my statement. If you really wanted, you could twist half of the posts on this forum to have other meanings. Just because same words mean different things. It's the context that matters.

Though, I've heard that some individuals have trouble understanding such contexts, thus are often referred to as "retards", just because they are immature.

Like I could start whining about what you mean by "its too long". That could mean that anything is too long, because "it" can be many things.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 08:40   #77
bersang
sunshine?

bersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bersang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash69 View Post
people who believe that that's really him must be from denma... oh w8 ;/
Quote:
why can't it be any of these?
like the other 56 pages of that word say.
1. A thug
2.a roughneck,A thug like plies.an aggressive and violent young criminal,dope boy,and gangster
3.a person who is always ready to fight and isn't afraid of anyone a "goon" may possibly be in a gang; Fearless

I'd post what number 8 says since that is the true definition of it
if you knew what you were talking about but its too long.

I'm still waiting for that butt rape because I am yet to feel it.
Move on.

Main: _bersaNg [+120] ~ War/War/Wat
bersang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 08:45   #78
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
It can't be any of those because it wasn't what I meant in my statement. If you really wanted, you could twist half of the posts on this forum to have other meanings. Just because same words mean different things. It's the context that matters.

Though, I've heard that some individuals have trouble understanding such contexts, thus are often referred to as "retards", just because they are immature.

Like I could start whining about what you mean by "its too long". That could mean that anything is too long, because "it" can be many things.
Sorry i was picking my nose. Anyways.

and no the way you said it has nothing to do with the definition you posted.
Maybe if you reworded it. But it is too late for that. So instead of sitting here and trying to go "hard" on me (look it up because it too has several meanings ) about the correct definition of the word you should use it correctly in a sentence.
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 08:50   #79
ananta...~v.4
Banned

ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Maybe if you reworded it. But it is too late for that. So instead of sitting here and trying to go "hard" on me (look it up because it too has several meanings ) about the correct definition of the word you should use it correctly in a sentence.
Quote:
Real ganstas have more style.

You look like one of the goons.
I rest my case.

If it doesnt open up to you properly, you should really go get your head checked.

Last edited by ananta...~v.4; 11-17-2009 at 08:54.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:54   #80
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Old 11-17-2009, 08:59   #81
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Quote:
Oh I have no need to reword it. I'm fairly sure that anyone with half a brain gets what it means.

Oh wait, my bad.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:02   #82
ForeverSad

Quote:
Oh I have no need to reword it. I'm fairly sure that anyone with half a brain gets what it means.

Oh wait, my bad.
I'm guessing someone with a full brain wouldn't
understand such nonsense so i forgive you.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:04   #83
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Quote:
I'm guessing someone with a full brain wouldn't
understand such nonsense so i forgive you.
Oh god I wonder if you even realise how big of a fool you make yourself look like.

You dont even need me to do it for you.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:08   #84
ForeverSad

Quote:
Oh god I wonder if you even realise how big of a fool you make yourself look like.

Which would make you the bigger fool for leaning right into my foolishness.

1. A word that mexicans are addicted to and cannot stop using until the end of time.
2. A clumsy or stupid person who is pitied by Mr.T

Choose wisely.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:10   #85
bersang
sunshine?

bersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond reputebersang has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bersang
Quote:

He is a waste of time.. just ignore him.

Main: _bersaNg [+120] ~ War/War/Wat
bersang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 09:11   #86
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Quote:
Which would make you the bigger fool for leaning right into my foolishness.

1. A word that mexicans are addicted to and cannot stop using until the end of time.
2. A clumsy or stupid person who is pitied by Mr.T

Choose wisely.
I'd be honored to be pitied by Mr. T.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:14   #87
Supreme
Ownage

Supreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond reputeSupreme has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going to throw in a Waka Waka here.
Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 12:11   #88
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
I'm going to throw in a Waka Waka here.
I skimmed through all the back and forth jibba-jabba, and got a laugh out of predicting 90% of the **** that'd be said next. Jebus.
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 12:13   #89
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Piku
Pissing contests on the forums are always very predictable
Piku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2009, 12:16   #90
Indecl
">.>"

Indecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond reputeIndecl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piku View Post
Pissing contests on the forums are always very predictable
Sometimes, or at least to extent of you should have an idea of what a particular person will say be it sarcastic, smart-assed, juvenile, etc
Miracle in sight, distorting concepts of minds

Human pride sings a vengeful song, inspired by the times we've been walked on.
- Creed

Love me some Jack Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by SpectrumBlue
You're quite the gentleman when you insult people.
fas n. indecl. [divine command or law]; [fate , destiny]; [right, that which is allowed, lawful]
Indecl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: