Old 03-09-2014, 15:26   #226
dmize
Banned

dmize is on a distinguished road
US intervention ****ed up the region was my point. Increased jihad because of increased opposition. You just failed at refuting anything I mentioned or offered my opinion on..

US occupation was/is not helping. Get mad. You don't know **** about poli sci.
dmize is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2014, 15:56   #227
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmize View Post
US intervention ****ed up the region was my point. Increased jihad because of increased opposition. You just failed at refuting anything I mentioned or offered my opinion on..

US occupation was/is not helping. Get mad. You don't know **** about poli sci.
That area was ****ed up long before the US ever entered into its realm.

Your opinion is null and void because you ignore that fact. You ignore Jihad has been a process of thousands of years. The US is thousands of years old? I would say you don't know **** about political science considering you have completely ignored the culture that has existed there for thousands of years and they still maintain their thousands of years old ideology.

I like how you need to put words in my mouth. I never claimed to be a political scientist, but I guess you have to dream up something to put some validity into your garbage statements.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2014, 16:07   #228
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmize View Post
Damn, Ahmed. This is why I really enjoy meeting Egyptians. That tolerance, man. Assalamu alaykom wa rahmatuallah w barakatuh. dont listen to the ****ing aryans, lol.
This is coming from America.
He's been following me around for 2 years til I got fed with it and put him on ignore list, now I just troll him instead.
Old 03-09-2014, 16:59   #229
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
He's been following me around for 2 years til I got fed with it and put him on ignore list, now I just troll him instead.
Your insignificance and brainwashed life is not something I could care to follow around.
Its more like you have spent 2 years telling the forum that you are ignoring me, whilst again, you have failed.

Trolling yourself, I guess, is a win for you.

Try explaining to your new backrub buddy how the Muslim Brotherhood is the love of your life terrorist supporter.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 03-09-2014 at 16:59. Reason: Waits for his ignore reply lol
Old 03-09-2014, 17:19   #230
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't read, never will. <3
Old 03-09-2014, 18:37   #231
dmize
Banned

Have you been douching consistently?
Old 03-09-2014, 18:42   #232
dmize
Banned

But no, you're a racist ***8221;alleged***8221; pedo... no weight behind those words. No honor behind that dingy computer screen that serves as your facade of superiority. Keep it up dude. Can't lie to yourself unless you're a complete moron.
Old 03-09-2014, 22:14   #233
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
That area was ****ed up long before the US ever entered into its realm.

Your opinion is null and void because you ignore that fact. You ignore Jihad has been a process of thousands of years. The US is thousands of years old? I would say you don't know **** about political science considering you have completely ignored the culture that has existed there for thousands of years and they still maintain their thousands of years old ideology.

I like how you need to put words in my mouth. I never claimed to be a political scientist, but I guess you have to dream up something to put some validity into your garbage statements.
Stop seeing arguments in the simplistic concrete terms that the US provokes increased violence in different cultures. That's not using your critical thinking skills, and you'll quickly rationalize it as "duh, they've acted like that towards invaders for thousands of years and US is not thousands of years, therefore US doesn't provoke violence".

Try thinking in more abstract terms by replacing "US" with "counter-thinking culture". It's a foreigner invading your land and telling you how ignorant you've been along with the convenient cure of replacing your culture with theirs. How do you respond? Probably with prejudicial force and aggression.

They aren't any less ignorant of the truth than we are in the US. If you dismiss the possibility of society knowing or successfully adapting to the truth, then you must accept the pragmatic morality of "if the culture doesn't collapse miserably, then by that reasoning it is acceptable.".

The Legendary MasamuneXero

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

You can't stop the machine.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2014, 22:28   #234
~Ahmed~

Loooool wooow, thanks to secret weapon I actually took the time reading electra's quoted posted.

"Jihad is a process of thousand of years" LOL You're one DUMB mother****er. This is why I will never take you seriously or discuss anything with you ever.
Old 03-09-2014, 22:56   #235
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
Stop seeing arguments in the simplistic concrete terms that the US provokes increased violence in different cultures. That's not using your critical thinking skills, and you'll quickly rationalize it as "duh, they've acted like that towards invaders for thousands of years and US is not thousands of years, therefore US doesn't provoke violence".

Try thinking in more abstract terms by replacing "US" with "counter-thinking culture". It's a foreigner invading your land and telling you how ignorant you've been along with the convenient cure of replacing your culture with theirs. How do you respond? Probably with prejudicial force and aggression.

They aren't any less ignorant of the truth than we are in the US. If you dismiss the possibility of society knowing or successfully adapting to the truth, then you must accept the pragmatic morality of "if the culture doesn't collapse miserably, then by that reasoning it is acceptable.".
The US doesn't NEED to provoke violence, it is already there without them.
Just how is the US responsible for Sunni on Shiite violence or visa versa. The internal home grown murder of arab on arab has always existed and blaming what the US has done in its meager little time line of history there is nothing. Why don't you hypothesize just exactly what it would be like in the middle-east if countries such as the US and Russia didn't take part in that hemisphere at all? Have you ever heard of keeping stability in the world?
Just how is the US responsible for the Syrian war? Just how is the US responsible for Egyptians electing terrorists to power? Just how is the US responsible for Iran backing Hammas/Shiite to kill Sunnis?
How Jihad is not a process developed by arabs to kill in the name of Allah is obviously beyond brainwashed Ahmed's capability. Certainly the original meaning of Jihad has been altered over time to become a tool for war. Interpretations of the quran keep changing only to serve the politically religious zealots in their aim to keep power and control over people. Dumb is "a moron who follows blindly an embellished doctrine that is made to serve for a few and has no intention of serving the masses".
George Orwell's 1984 is alive and well in the Middle-East.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 03-10-2014 at 04:27. Reason: Muslim thinks he's Muslim when there is no such thing anymore.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:10   #236
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
It's sad when there are many people like Electra who thinks like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2014, 10:21   #237
dmize
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipase View Post
It's sad when there are many people like Electra who thinks like this.
they'll die out because no woman would ever bear his piglets
Old 03-10-2014, 16:31   #238
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
If someone were to age backwards, being born an old man then dying as a fetus, would it be considered pedophilia to have sex with the elderly version or the child version?
Old 03-10-2014, 17:18   #239
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
The US doesn't NEED to provoke violence, it is already there without them.
Just how is the US responsible for Sunni on Shiite violence or visa versa. The internal home grown murder of arab on arab has always existed and blaming what the US has done in its meager little time line of history there is nothing. Why don't you hypothesize just exactly what it would be like in the middle-east if countries such as the US and Russia didn't take part in that hemisphere at all? Have you ever heard of keeping stability in the world?
Just how is the US responsible for the Syrian war? Just how is the US responsible for Egyptians electing terrorists to power? Just how is the US responsible for Iran backing Hammas/Shiite to kill Sunnis?
How Jihad is not a process developed by arabs to kill in the name of Allah is obviously beyond brainwashed Ahmed's capability. Certainly the original meaning of Jihad has been altered over time to become a tool for war. Interpretations of the quran keep changing only to serve the politically religious zealots in their aim to keep power and control over people. Dumb is "a moron who follows blindly an embellished doctrine that is made to serve for a few and has no intention of serving the masses".
George Orwell's 1984 is alive and well in the Middle-East.
Did you actually think I meant that "before a provocation to violence there must be no violence"? *deep breath and sigh*

There will always be violence in every culture because there will always be stress from change and fear of the unknown. A foreign culture that occupies a native culture will always increase the violence within the native culture. It doesn't matter if a bunch of pacifist Buddhist monks are the foreign occupiers because it challenges the status quo. The United States is no different. Look at how most people react to foreigners that are not receiving any more rights or privileges under the circumstances than what a citizen would receive. Foreign people talk different, look different, act different, think different, worship different, and are just different. They symbolize change, and a violation of the status quo. We behaved incredibly violent towards African people, Irish people, Japanese people, Chinese people, German people, Jewish people, and even English people during their initial mass population immigrations. Now we're doing it to a lesser extent with Mexican people and Russian people, at least in Washington state where I live.

How do you justify your belief that the United States must be the judge/jury/executioner to ensure stability? Why do you think that our definition of stability is the right one? What gives us the right to decide the fates of other countries? Our government says "ensure peace and stability" but means "ensure power and dominance". If it didn't then our military and means for controlling others wouldn't get half the federal budget while its citizens wallow in a poverty manipulated to create dependency on the government's assistance.

Quote:
u r a legend
Quote:
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

You can't stop the machine.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2014, 17:40   #240
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
If someone were to age backwards, being born an old man then dying as a fetus, would it be considered pedophilia to have sex with the elderly version or the child version?
Pedophilia is defined by years of age, not age of years. People are labeled pedophiles all the time for having sex with 12 year old girls that look 18, but never for having sex with 18 year old women that look 12. However, I think a court would see this as a mitigating circumstance to any possible sex crimes committed. If a defendant knew about the unique circumstance, but still had a relationship, then they're not necessarily pedophiles but are still exhibiting a deviant paraphilia that's of concern to others.

Quote:
u r a legend
Quote:
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin