Old 02-12-2014, 18:41   #211
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
Ta-dah.
I'm not going to address your long overdue garbage unless it's properly written. If you're going to do replies within replies then I'll just pass. It's already tiresome enough to get back on track about a discussion from a month ago.
Old 02-12-2014, 21:02   #212
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
Ah, come on, honey buns. Don't be like that.

The Legendary MasamuneXero

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

You can't stop the machine.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2014, 22:56   #213
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
I like it when silly boys like you try so hard to leave an impression or appear in a certain way when they go on a ****ty game's forum.

It's okay, I may acknowledge you one day.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:30   #214
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
"The pot calling the kettle black"
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2014, 05:18   #215
~Ahmed~

I don't know what you wrote but it's probably worthless crap that I will never have to read. Don't bother.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:41   #216
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Ahmed is just mad that he is too dumb to leave any kind of impression. Jealous kid.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2014, 15:08   #217
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
That was for everyone else to read.

@ Ahmed
The fact that you keep responding always after I make a post is quite funny and really shows how pathetic you are. If you really didn't have any concern for my posts, I would expect zero response, but please continue showing everyone what a complete fool you are. You are really good at displaying yourself as a relentless cry baby and I really didn't expect anything less of you.

Next cry baby post please! It shouldn't take too long.
Old 02-13-2014, 16:11   #218
~Ahmed~

I don't even try and yet it seems that your lives revolve around me for no apparent reason.

Electra has been following me around for literally 2 years like a hopeless dog and you got butthurt from "arguing" with me.

Kindest regards, my lovelies.<3

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 02-13-2014 at 16:24.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2014, 20:44   #219
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Once again Ahmed's blinded perception, just like his religion taught him to be, fails him.

Who is dogging who? You mean the" yourself" who keeps responding to posts that he is supposedly not reading? You mean the Muslim Brotherhood love fest terrorist supporting you?

"POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK" again.

2 years lol? You mean the bitterness that you have held to me for 2 years because I was right about your pathetic country on the road to fail. The fact I am supposedly on your ignore list but you keep acknowledging my posts?

Can you please keep piling on the evidence of how completely stupid you are?

Oh, I'll answer that....Yes you can!
Old 02-13-2014, 20:45   #220
~Ahmed~

Tra la la la la. Keep it up, dawg.
Old 02-13-2014, 20:54   #221
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Bahahahhahhahaaa, only seconds pass and a reply immediately. You don't know what butthurt means you are so sore.

Arguing with you? How the hell does someone argue with a fool who worships a burnt rock in Mecca? How does someone argue with a fool who thinks a moron in a cave talked to an angel, married a 9 year old, and thinks this sick **** is a prophet? How can one argue with someone who claims that he is Muslim but has presented himself all over this forum as otherwise?

No one needs to argue with you, your whole life will be an argument unto yourself to your own end.

Enormous fool progression is reaching gigantic proportions.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 02-13-2014 at 22:52. Reason: I don't believe anyone can get any worse than this.
Old 02-13-2014, 21:28   #222
~Ahmed~

why do you want the attention so much
Old 03-09-2014, 11:20   #223
dmize
Banned

dmize is on a distinguished road
Damn, Ahmed. This is why I really enjoy meeting Egyptians. That tolerance, man. Assalamu alaykom wa rahmatuallah w barakatuh. dont listen to the ****ing aryans, lol.
This is coming from America.
dmize is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2014, 11:46   #224
dmize
Banned

dmize is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
That was for everyone else to read.

@ Ahmed
The fact that you keep responding always after I make a post is quite funny and really shows how much I cherish attention, even negative, even if I know i'm a bigoted prick, i can't stop. If you really didn't have any concern for my posts, I would expect zero response, but please continue showing everyone what a complete fool you are. You are really good at displaying yourself as a relentless cry baby and I really didn't expect anything less of you.

Next cry baby post please! It shouldn't take too long.
God, you really ache for his acknowledgement dont you? Perfect example of shaddenfreud (probably mispelled). Nothing of any moral or scholastic substance had ever penetrated that thick skull and neanderthal brow, has it? The united states of America is one of the most brainwashed entities in the world, but you hate Islamic culture because of...what? Extremists? Every other religion was just as bad. Most of the jihadist activities were caused by the united states intervention. You're obviously a pathological defiant, and it has gained you some attention in the past. It's ruined relationships, maintained grudges,and plagued your interactions for as long as you can remember. Am I close? Bash Muhammad, you're a sex offender though. the Bible, Qu'ran, Torah, every religious text could be a facade, but the moral implications permeate. If the soul is eternal, people like you create their own hell through actions and reactions, not by divine judgment. Keep it up, you're en route to staying a very sad individual. Your inner turmoils are self-evident. Better luck next life.
Amidoinitrite?

Last edited by dmize; 03-09-2014 at 11:49. Reason: o u kno
dmize is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-09-2014, 14:47   #225
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmize View Post
God, you really ache for his acknowledgement dont you? Perfect example of shaddenfreud (probably mispelled). Nothing of any moral or scholastic substance had ever penetrated that thick skull and neanderthal brow, has it? The united states of America is one of the most brainwashed entities in the world, but you hate Islamic culture because of...what? Extremists? Every other religion was just as bad. Most of the jihadist activities were caused by the united states intervention. You're obviously a pathological defiant, and it has gained you some attention in the past. It's ruined relationships, maintained grudges,and plagued your interactions for as long as you can remember. Am I close? Bash Muhammad, you're a sex offender though. the Bible, Qu'ran, Torah, every religious text could be a facade, but the moral implications permeate. If the soul is eternal, people like you create their own hell through actions and reactions, not by divine judgment. Keep it up, you're en route to staying a very sad individual. Your inner turmoils are self-evident. Better luck next life.
Amidoinitrite?
Nice fail. Jihad is the US's fault lol? Cripes you are a brain-dead idiot. Jihad is thousands of years old. The middle-east has been murdering and warring with each other for as long as history has been recorded. Plainly if no outside entity was there at all they would just kill and declare Jihad on each other as they always have. One of the oldest civilized areas on the face of the earth and thousands of years of death has taught them nothing. Did you put any thought at all into your post before you made that. No.

Why don't you find the nearest cave and have a conversation with an archangel so he can clear you up on factual earth history.

Your ignorant turmoils are evident.

Iraqis killing Iraqis.
Syrians killing Syrians.
Hamas killing Lebanese government officials.
Egyptians killing Egyptian al-Jihad.

Just exactly when did the US join these groups moron?

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 03-09-2014 at 15:01. Reason: Go lick your wounds.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: