Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2014, 10:47   #196
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I don't think he meant scam as in really scam.
I know only one kind of scam.
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2014, 10:57   #197
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
I know only one kind of scam.
I meant he probably misused the word. Can't you see the inconsistency of his English?

Quote:
2gb or 4gb vram on gtx 770?

http://www.egprices.com/product.php?id=27988

was thinking of that ^

should i even buy gtx 770 or just get 760? the latter suffices for bf4 and any games of that caliber and is significantly lower in price.

so?
I bring the PM here.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2014, 11:00   #198
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I meant he probably misused the word. Can't you see the inconsistency of his English?
Then someone should buy a dictionary for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I bring the PM here.
I dont read your copy&pasted pm either.
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2014, 22:13   #199
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Then someone should buy a dictionary for him.



I dont read your copy&pasted pm either.
His English is sufficient. Maybe you're the one who needs to open up a little.

And fine, I'm going to ask on tom's hardware, you useless *****.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2014, 23:01   #200
Chronux
Retired
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 168
Chronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
His English is sufficient. Maybe you're the one who needs to open up a little.

And fine, I'm going to ask on tom's hardware, you useless *****.
Hi Ahmed, when i wrote scam i meant a dishonest trick they used to keep the standard model alive...and in fact there were many not only one. These are the terms some of the cosmologists are using, inflation is a "mathematical trick" , dark matter and dark energy are "generous help " etc.
Unfortunately the people with money are supporting the standard model and the idea of multiverse. But the common sense can tell us that if 95% of our model of universe is made of invisible things then there is a huge chance that it is not a good model, you don`t need to be a scientist, you just need to read how these notions of inflation, dark matter, dark energy etc, were invented, read the criticism and see if they have a point.
Chronux is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2014, 23:09   #201
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronux View Post
Hi Ahmed, when i wrote scam i meant a dishonest trick they used to keep the standard model alive...and in fact there were many not only one. These are the terms some of the cosmologists are using, inflation is a "mathematical trick" , dark matter and dark energy are "generous help " etc.
Unfortunately the people with money are supporting the standard model and the idea of multiverse. But the common sense can tell us that if 95% of our model of universe is made of invisible things then there is a huge chance that it is not a good model, you don`t need to be a scientist, you just need to read how these notions of inflation, dark matter, dark energy etc, were invented, read the criticism and see if they have a point.
I read briefly about the %5 observable portion of the universe, dark matter and all that. But the author who talked about it did not signify it as a scam, more like having faith that the %95 of the universe has the same components and characteristics otherwise the universe wouldn't sustain itself. Because the %5 that we observed didn't include enough mass to defy gravity and resist collapsing onto one another or something lol.

Honestly, it just depends on how you WANT to see it. You're better off arguing against its inaccuracy rather than dishonesty. There's no clear gain from dishonesty in such matters
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2014, 23:28   #202
Chronux
Retired
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 168
Chronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I read briefly about the %5 observable portion of the universe, dark matter and all that. But the author who talked about it did not signify it as a scam, more like having faith that the %95 of the universe has the same components and characteristics otherwise the universe wouldn't sustain itself. Because the %5 that we observed didn't include enough mass to defy gravity and resist collapsing onto one another or something lol.

Honestly, it just depends on how you WANT to see it. You're better off arguing against its inaccuracy rather than dishonesty. There's no clear gain from dishonesty in such matters
Ahmed, listen to this guy the first 5 minutes :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPVGDXNSBZM

The 95% are not necessarily a part of our universe.They are there only if the standard model is correct. But the big question is : When you build a model and it fails to predict what you see over and over again is that an accurate model of our universe ?
I mean it`s like saying that something is a cube, then you look at it and you see a sphere and instead of accepting that you were wrong you say it is a cube but there is some dark thing that makes it look like a sphere. No, there is a huge chance that it is a sphere, or at least it is not a cube.
Listen to that guy, he explains how all these things were invented. Unfortunately he and the others who don`t believe in dark gods are bullied by the majority.
Chronux is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2014, 00:19   #203
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronux View Post
Ahmed, listen to this guy the first 5 minutes :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPVGDXNSBZM

The 95% are not necessarily a part of our universe.They are there only if the standard model is correct. But the big question is : When you build a model and it fails to predict what you see over and over again is that an accurate model of our universe ?
I mean it`s like saying that something is a cube, then you look at it and you see a sphere and instead of accepting that you were wrong you say it is a cube but there is some dark thing that makes it look like a sphere. No, there is a huge chance that it is a sphere, or at least it is not a cube.
Listen to that guy, he explains how all these things were invented. Unfortunately he and the others who don`t believe in dark gods are bullied by the majority.
I will listen to all of it when I get back from exam today. Are there any other models used to challenge the standard one?
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2014, 00:56   #204
Chronux
Retired
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 168
Chronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
I will listen to all of it when I get back from exam today. Are there any other models used to challenge the standard one?
Of course there are, there are even small models where you see the same galaxies hundreds or thousands of times. The big problem is with the money, if the politics want to indoctrinate people in a certain way they will only support a certain view of the universe.

I am not saying that they shouldn`t follow any hypothesis, it`s hard to find the truth about the universe since they only have one to study. But they should open the debate, let the "heretics" question every assumption without bullying them and they should warn us when they are talking about something that this is nothing more than a hypothesis.
Or when they write books about the multiverse they should tell us that this has nothing to do with science. That will save us a lot of time when the atheist comes and tells us that science already disproven God. As long as he understands that the multiverse is made of the same pink unicorns he is accusing us to believe in, everything is ok.
Chronux is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2014, 01:45   #205
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronux View Post
Hi Ahmed, when i wrote scam i meant a dishonest trick they used to keep the standard model alive...and in fact there were many not only one. These are the terms some of the cosmologists are using, inflation is a "mathematical trick" , dark matter and dark energy are "generous help " etc.
Unfortunately the people with money are supporting the standard model and the idea of multiverse. But the common sense can tell us that if 95% of our model of universe is made of invisible things then there is a huge chance that it is not a good model, you don`t need to be a scientist, you just need to read how these notions of inflation, dark matter, dark energy etc, were invented, read the criticism and see if they have a point.
So religion is bad because its 100% invisible and 100% unobservable. We should dump religion already and replace it with something else because there is a huge chance that this belief isnt good.

You are a moron.

And btw:
Quote:
But even MOND requires some sort of dark matter to explain such crucial phenomena as evolution of structure in the universe ***8212; why and how galaxies have been pulled into huge clusters, for example, rather than being smoothly distributed through space.
http://science.time.com/2013/02/26/c...-exist-at-all/
Dumb fool.

And why Dark Matter is the prefered theory:
Quote:
Because despite this one win, MOND has failed in too many other observations to predict a universe that looks like the one we live in.
http://www.urban-astronomer.com/arti...ory-gets-boost

But lets claim that science promotes wrong theories, right?

Just because its invisible and only observable does not mean that its most likely not there, otherwise this means that the stuff that religions claim is IMPOSSIBLE.

http://piv.pivpiv.dk/
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist

Last edited by Deathclaw; 01-16-2014 at 02:14.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2014, 02:16   #206
Chronux
Retired
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 168
Chronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
So religion is bad because its 100% invisible and 100% unobservable. We should dump religion already and replace it with something else because there is a huge chance that this belief isnt good.

You are a moron.

And btw:

http://science.time.com/2013/02/26/c...-exist-at-all/
Dumb fool.
You just can`t stop insulting people and showing them what a big moron you are. Have i told you that you can`t believe in whatever you want ? Why you keep comparing religion with what should happen with science ? We shouldn`t do anything, people should be allowed to believe in whatever they want, with or without empirical evidence.

As for the other part, this shows once again how bad is your reasoning, you can`t even understand simple things :

" But even MOND requires some sort of dark matter to explain such crucial phenomena as evolution of structure in the universe — why and how galaxies have been pulled into huge clusters, for example, rather than being smoothly distributed through space "

I have told you this over and over. That the problem is not with what we can see, these things can be explained without the dark matter. The problem is the dark matter was already used to explain how galaxies were formed. Who cares about how the galaxies were formed ? Maybe that explanation is totally wrong. You said dark matter exists because we can see the evidence. And i argued for that part, i told you the so called "evidence" can be explained without using invisible matter. Can you understand now ?
Chronux is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2014, 02:29   #207
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronux View Post
You just can`t stop insulting people and showing them what a big moron you are. Have i told you that you can`t believe in whatever you want ? Why you keep comparing religion with what should happen with science ? We shouldn`t do anything, people should be allowed to believe in whatever they want, with or without empirical evidence.
Im just pointing out that religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind. I can claim that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronux View Post
As for the other part, this shows once again how bad is your reasoning, you can`t even understand simple things :

" But even MOND requires some sort of dark matter to explain such crucial phenomena as evolution of structure in the universe ***8212; why and how galaxies have been pulled into huge clusters, for example, rather than being smoothly distributed through space "

I have told you this over and over. That the problem is not with what we can see, these things can be explained without the dark matter. The problem is the dark matter was already used to explain how galaxies were formed. Who cares about how the galaxies were formed ? Maybe that explanation is totally wrong. You said dark matter exists because we can see the evidence. And i argued for that part, i told you the so called "evidence" can be explained without using invisible matter. Can you understand now ?
The point is that the MOND theory tries to REPLACE dark matter, yet it cannot explain everything, needs dark matter to explain everything. Also mond turned out to be a wrong theory many times in the past.

Dude there is a reason why dark matter is the prefered and commonly accepted theory and its clearly not a scam/trick of science to keep wrong theories. It might be not 100% correct but its the BEST that we have.
So unless you moron have a better theory you should simply shut up.

As for the last part of your bs post:
The universe CANNOT be explained without dark matter, the beginning of the universe has to be part of this explanation. "Who cares how the galaxies were formed". This is cherry picking by a fool.

Here ill just quote myself again until you moron get it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Dark matter/energy is JUST a name. No matter how YOU want to call it its still the same. Nonetheless if something is observable then it exists and you really cannot call it a scam. Maybe dark matter/energy is not exactly how we imagine it but it cannot be a scam as in non-existant.
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist

Last edited by Deathclaw; 01-16-2014 at 02:36.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2014, 02:42   #208
Chronux
Retired
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 168
Chronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond reputeChronux has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Im just pointing out that religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind. I can claim that.



The point is that the MOND theory tries to REPLACE dark matter, yet it cannot explain everything, needs dark matter to explain everything. Also mond turned out to be a wrong theory many times in the past.

Dude there is a reason why dark matter is the prefered and commonly accepted theory and its clearly not a scam/trick of science to keep wrong theories. It might be not 100% correct but its the BEST that we have.
So unless you moron have a better theory then you should simply shut up.

As for the last part of your bs post:
The universe CANNOT be explained without dark matter, the beginning of the universe has to be part of this explanation. "Who cares how the galaxies were formed". This is cherry picking by a fool.

Here ill just quote myself again until you moron get it:
You can`t even make the difference between what we can see and what we believe to have happened a long time ago, no matter how physically impossible it is. Between what is there and what can be only a nice story invented by some people because they have nothing else to do.

You can go and hang yourself on a tree. At least that will prove once again Newtow was right.
Chronux is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2014, 03:00   #209
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronux View Post
You can`t even make the difference between what we can see and what we believe to have happened a long time ago, no matter how physically impossible it is. Between what is there and what can be only a nice story invented by some people because they have nothing else to do.

You can go and hang yourself on a tree. At least that will prove once again Newtow was right.

" Between what is there and what can be only a nice story invented by some people because they have nothing else to do."
You fool basically just described religion (do you even realize how you shoot yourself in the foot with every post???). Also you must have missed the part when i wrote that MOND turned out to be a wrong theory many times in the past by trying to predict stuff that we CAN see.
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2014, 17:57   #210
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian
 
53cr37 W34p0n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,346
53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
  • Again, this is your own assumption and misunderstanding of what God is and what he's supposed to be. We all know that 2 Captains can't lead 1 ship. If there were two gods, the universe would have been swollen into the wrath of either of them. But instead, the universe has been functioning properly for millions and millions of years. So that shots down the ASSUMPTION of gamble between 2 Gods.

    You're reasoning isn't consistent with the reality of what we experience every day of our lives. It's called cooperation. So my "assumption" still holds water.

    I can also point out that God has Satan counter to his rule. Is the war between heaven and hell completely voided from your reasoning? If God allows Satan to do what he wants, but is capable of stopping him, then who actually has more power than the other? Stealth, deception, and ingenuity wins wars all the time against larger military powers.

  • Like I said, inner desires and social duties can bind moral/physical free will.

    Legally and socially binding, yes, but effectively in absolute terms, no. It's acceptable to say that someone who has completely internalized the legal and social views so that they align with their own views do not have their free will bound by them.

    I find many flaws with external systems of governance, and so I live my life according to my own internal systems of principles, giving highest priority to the categorical imperative and harm principle, and ultimately deciding through utilitarian means. I ask people who follow the rules and laws by instinct answer of "because it's the law" if the government passed a law that required us to commit an acknowledged crime against humanity would they follow the law? I find that people must either follow their own morality, or the morality (often in the form of laws) of others, but that the morality of others can be counter to our own in such a way that we are required to choose our master.

    The Problem: Be true to your morals and possibly risk negative external consequences, or be immoral by your very own definition.

  • And honestly, he doesn't need your very existence nor that of anyone. He doesn't have to prove anything to any of us. If you are willing to disbelieve, go ahead. o.o

    I have zero issue with people's unfounded beliefs, but I do have issue when people use those beliefs to justify their actions that affect others. Talk is cheap, and betrayal costs dearly, so let's see some of that physical evidence of God that was so common before video cameras before we begin justifying any other-affection action. You do not have the right to dismiss logic and be inconsistent with how you solve every other problem in your life just because it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, because your actions affect other people and most of them don't share your beliefs. Don't be an asshole; be objective and use logic.

Ta-dah.
__________________
Lion>Snowfall>FrogPrince>????Limbo

The Legendary MasamuneXero


Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate


You can't stop the machine.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:00.


You Rated this Thread: