Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2018, 00:22   #16
~AEnur~
Constantin
 
~AEnur~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 353
~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Not imo, unless you stay on the same screen as them you're fine. The only OP aspect currently is for GW. Otherwise, wait 30 sec offscreen and then go kill them np.
And one more thing. How come ninja cannot use ArcherBane to take them down? I have test it and it's broken.
__________________
Insanity is only a state of mind

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2018, 01:58   #17
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,537
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
archer bane work against fly not against infinity rune

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
And one more thing. How come ninja cannot use ArcherBane to take them down? I have test it and it's broken.
it's designed for resist against wwk and archer bane
source
http://co.99.com/news/2018-01-19/arc...tml?1517197876
1. Archer will jump into the air and enable Turret status for a period of time during which:
The caster cannot move.
Faster attack speed, up to 500m/s
The damage dealt by normal attack and skill are increased by 1.25 times respectively.
Turret gear (turret was old name now is Infinity) won’t be destroyed by intercepting skills like Archer Bane and Whirlwind Kick.
Turret status will be removed upon timeout, death, using it again, or switching screen.
__________________
Morphing
Pure Melee Water (40k max attack)
lev 140
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2018, 03:06   #18
cuZz
Sakujo
 
cuZz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Still Owning Classic Liberty/Prosperity Server
Posts: 777
cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
This post is a community idea pool for fixing these runes. I will take any suggestions and awesome you ideas have and add it to this main post. This is to address Runes as I think relics are a fine addition how they are, it gives people something to hunt for instead of afking all day. Also gives the market economy something besides mets and souls. I will be submitting this post to http://event.co.99.com/mailbox/ after I get some feedback from all of you. I will also have my friends Vip 6/7 message gms to send this post in, I suggest you do as well one or the other so we can get a bit better skills / balance in the game. So without further adieu here we go.
I agree / like all your ideas for the runes - ( Maybe add more damage to pirates BT As its only 115% While other classes have 135% skills )

Sadly GM's reply to removing OTG =

As for Infinity this is where we disagree - It's too strong / broken I'm all good with balance and making things work but Infinity is just too much of a game changer - like yeah you can just say don't be on screen while they're in the air but what about when you don't have a choice? GW: Coming from offline TG @ the pole
( This is by far the most broken thing in the game) - CTF: They're taking your base with SEVERAL assassins - DeityLand: you want your loot

Have you tried doing arenas lately? I got hit with an offcreen Focus + Infinity + Dagger storm ( he was 100% off screen ) for 100K+ - Its avoidable sure but nothing should be this toxic for game play its too imposing.

Side note what skill can Ninja's use to KILL infinity users I know you can MortalDrag them but it doesn't do much damage.
__________________
I DON'T aimbot ...Don't it just break your heart?</3


Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2018, 03:59   #19
~AEnur~
Constantin
 
~AEnur~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 353
~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
it's designed for resist against wwk and archer bane
source
http://co.99.com/news/2018-01-19/arc...tml?1517197876
1. Archer will jump into the air and enable Turret status for a period of time during which:
The caster cannot move.
Faster attack speed, up to 500m/s
The damage dealt by normal attack and skill are increased by 1.25 times respectively.
Turret gear (turret was old name now is Infinity) won’t be destroyed by intercepting skills like Archer Bane and Whirlwind Kick.
Turret status will be removed upon timeout, death, using it again, or switching screen.
Oh facepalm###. Ty
__________________
Insanity is only a state of mind

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2018, 04:52   #20
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,628
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
I agree / like all your ideas for the runes - ( Maybe add more damage to pirates BT As its only 115% While other classes have 135% skills )

Sadly GM's reply to removing OTG =

As for Infinity this is where we disagree - It's too strong / broken I'm all good with balance and making things work but Infinity is just too much of a game changer - like yeah you can just say don't be on screen while they're in the air but what about when you don't have a choice? GW: Coming from offline TG @ the pole
( This is by far the most broken thing in the game) - CTF: They're taking your base with SEVERAL assassins - DeityLand: you want your loot

Have you tried doing arenas lately? I got hit with an offcreen Focus + Infinity + Dagger storm ( he was 100% off screen ) for 100K+ - Its avoidable sure but nothing should be this toxic for game play its too imposing.

Side note what skill can Ninja's use to KILL infinity users I know you can MortalDrag them but it doesn't do much damage.
For pirate I didn't really focus on damage because epics will come out and address that eventually, hopefully in the next few months. Also the GM's are being retarded AF on offline tg. Try responding to them in those and make the point that they have disabled teleporting in the poker room so it shouldn't be that complex to disable offline tg on one map, not all maps just one.

On the Ninja thing I thought they could hit them with tfb or the epic but maybe it was just someone killing a noob one with mortal drag lol.

What do you think needs to be done? Remove the ability to use skills and make turret mode Auto attack only? Or perhaps remove the damage buff but keep the skills use? Or do you have another suggestion? Disable for sin but not Archer? I'm down for ideas looking to see what everyone thinks is the appropriate measure here to take.
__________________
We've got a lot done as a community. Thanks to everyone who has participated in one way or another. See what still needs to be done and contact your GM about fixing these issues:
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767875

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2018, 05:23   #21
Luminazvi
Registered User
 
Luminazvi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Estonia
Posts: 109
Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
Why do every1 hate infinity so much? It is a buff assassins needed. It is fairly balanced skill, you can't move while using it and it doesn't last even long enough. In overall archer still isn't as good as ww/dw, so why nerf it lol. Only thing they should change is focus, it's a good skill, but it should disappear once you enter arena( lose focus when you change map). I really think this buff for archers was definitely a good one, so they could be at least somewhat competitive again.
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2018, 06:53   #22
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,628
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
Why do every1 hate infinity so much? It is a buff assassins needed. It is fairly balanced skill, you can't move while using it and it doesn't last even long enough. In overall archer still isn't as good as ww/dw, so why nerf it lol. Only thing they should change is focus, it's a good skill, but it should disappear once you enter arena( lose focus when you change map). I really think this buff for archers was definitely a good one, so they could be at least somewhat competitive again.
Personally, I have no problem with it as it is what you stated. Otherwise I see it how archer used to be the pole taking class and able to do so efficiently unless a fire was around and they would usually wreck them. So it reminds me of old style co, but again I'm trying to be open and if enough people have a problem and have a good suggestion then I'm down to add it to the OP. The only problem I currently have with it is the offline tg method + this together is an op thing to have. Other than that, I'm fine with how it is.

Current options we have is to

1. Remove damage buff

2. Remove ability to use skills and have it only auto attack

3. Remove ability for assassin to use the skill, not archer

4. Add in a damage nerf to bosses/structures while using the skill

5. ???? Still waiting for ideas

My personal opinion out of the above ideas is #2. Thoughts?
__________________
We've got a lot done as a community. Thanks to everyone who has participated in one way or another. See what still needs to be done and contact your GM about fixing these issues:
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767875

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 02-19-2018 at 07:00.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2018, 07:17   #23
jinks
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 364
jinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond repute
I find it hilarious that everyone is so butt hurt over this. Archer has been amongst the weakest for ages. Now it's finally balanced everyone cries nerf.

The skill is fine the way it is, it lasts for 15 seconds / one full stamina bar if you're using skills. Once they land they can be killed just as easily as before.

How many players have changed to archer since this release? Hardly any, if it was that game breaking everyone would be doing it.

I've been trying to sell my archer gear for months and even after this update, it's like flogging a head horse!
jinks is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2018, 07:39   #24
talkdjenttome
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 53
talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
I agree that infinity is broken , the PVP wise tho.
TQ usually adds hidden PVE attributes within skills that they never mention. For example , pirate's tides trap hits 500% dmg in PVE , so i won't be surprised if infinity lets you hit the double of your dmg in PVE. But in PVP its a different case, it still hits the double of your dmg . It doesn't matches the damage in the skill's description . For a lvl 2 infinity it's 105% for normal attacks and 108% for skills , yet its non of these. it's 200% for both when you hit anyone in infinity status.
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2018, 08:43   #25
akasha
Martian
 
akasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 306
akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
I find it hilarious that everyone is so butt hurt over this. Archer has been amongst the weakest for ages. Now it's finally balanced everyone cries nerf.

The skill is fine the way it is, it lasts for 15 seconds / one full stamina bar if you're using skills. Once they land they can be killed just as easily as before.

How many players have changed to archer since this release? Hardly any, if it was that game breaking everyone would be doing it.

I've been trying to sell my archer gear for months and even after this update, it's like flogging a head horse!
I agree assassins and archers needed a buff, I just move offscreen if I am worried!
__________________
Mars Anthem-March of the Martians
Inspired by Gothminister,Samael.
"Before we could talk, we were fastblading
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2018, 09:48   #26
Luminazvi
Registered User
 
Luminazvi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Estonia
Posts: 109
Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
I agree that infinity is broken , the PVP wise tho.
TQ usually adds hidden PVE attributes within skills that they never mention. For example , pirate's tides trap hits 500% dmg in PVE , so i won't be surprised if infinity lets you hit the double of your dmg in PVE. But in PVP its a different case, it still hits the double of your dmg . It doesn't matches the damage in the skill's description . For a lvl 2 infinity it's 105% for normal attacks and 108% for skills , yet its non of these. it's 200% for both when you hit anyone in infinity status.

Well, even if it's double, it's not something huge. Archer used to hit like 20k only, now while in infinity mode, you hit 40k, that's while in full sdgs. Swipers still hit more than that xD
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2018, 12:16   #27
noobie.com
Registered User
 
noobie.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,477
noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
It is so simple to fix offline TG. All they have to do is make login from offline putting the character in TC and not in GW area, etc.. It amazes me sometimes that the designers have no in game experience at all. Some may not like the idea of logging in from offline TG into TC yet that's the way it should be and would surely help correct a few of these goofy issues.
__________________
Showtime|GEM - Still Semi Retired

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2018, 17:19   #28
-Kirito
Registered User
 
-Kirito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,039
-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Pirate -

Tide Trap - Make this to where you dash again, as it is now it ruins the skill for pvp the Tempest+Mele combo is gone by using this. So please remove the pseudo FB skill and return it to a dash. Also make it to where the area you dash through the Whole dash and landing area creates the "tide trap". This is regardless of whether you hit anyone or not.

Pirates tempest blade (dash) was the sole reason why I love playing it. I removed the stupid rune for now till it gets fixed. This is retarded as ****.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2018, 17:57   #29
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,628
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
Pirates tempest blade (dash) was the sole reason why I love playing it. I removed the stupid rune for now till it gets fixed. This is retarded as ****.
Yeah I agree, the psuedo fb **** is just bad both damage wise (tempest mele combo is gone) and for survivability (you have like a .5 second time where you can't move). They need to fix that one for sure.
__________________
We've got a lot done as a community. Thanks to everyone who has participated in one way or another. See what still needs to be done and contact your GM about fixing these issues:
http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767875

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2018, 22:18   #30
cuZz
Sakujo
 
cuZz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Still Owning Classic Liberty/Prosperity Server
Posts: 777
cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
For pirate I didn't really focus on damage because epics will come out and address that eventually, hopefully in the next few months. Also the GM's are being retarded AF on offline tg. Try responding to them in those and make the point that they have disabled teleporting in the poker room so it shouldn't be that complex to disable offline tg on one map, not all maps just one.

On the Ninja thing I thought they could hit them with tfb or the epic but maybe it was just someone killing a noob one with mortal drag lol.

What do you think needs to be done? Remove the ability to use skills and make turret mode Auto attack only? Or perhaps remove the damage buff but keep the skills use? Or do you have another suggestion? Disable for sin but not Archer? I'm down for ideas looking to see what everyone thinks is the appropriate measure here to take.

TBH Just remove OTG all together in this day and age who is using OTG? and not auto hunting? OTG isn't being used for what it was made for just abused at GW and previously at Banshee / Tyrant.

Yeah tfb can't hit neither can Twilight Dance so must of just been a 1 hit noob.

Pirates BT (even with epic) is still ****ty damage at 115% their attack is already low with no epic seems dumb to also have low % skills also

As for infinity maybe tone the damage down? or give people some options to actually hit them? Too many classes can't hit them - Like yeah people saying you can just move off screen sure but that's depending on situation and whats going on - sometimes you can't just wait 15-30 seconds off screen.

As for people saying its "only 40k dmg" yeah 40k damage every right click while unable to be hit keeping in mind mortal wound stuns - Fires and Monks can kill them sure... But how many fires or monks do you know play sdg or spg? both classes are STGers you get several assassins in infinity hitting you at once and you're dead stgs or not. So before a monk can palm 1-2 or before a fire can nado 1-3 times they get gunned down by several assassins. or just one with focus


Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
I find it hilarious that everyone is so butt hurt over this. Archer has been amongst the weakest for ages. Now it's finally balanced everyone cries nerf.

The skill is fine the way it is, it lasts for 15 seconds / one full stamina bar if you're using skills. Once they land they can be killed just as easily as before.

How many players have changed to archer since this release? Hardly any, if it was that game breaking everyone would be doing it.

I've been trying to sell my archer gear for months and even after this update, it's like flogging a head horse!
Far from butt hurt and i'm all for buffs and balance / updates but this is just toxic that 1 person can make you sit off screen for 30 seconds when the rune is fixed or 1 shot you if you don't know they're in the air and focused. You add this garbage to being in OTG for GW with several assassins you got a hot mess...

No one with a brain is going to go Assassin - if they already have a Dwar/Ninja/Tro/WW they're still weak in my eyes and I'm fine with them having the damage boost but remove the flying **** so they can actually get hit...

And your archer gear aint selling because why would any one buy any gear when they can just make bound gear and +12 it for free with champs / bound events...
__________________
I DON'T aimbot ...Don't it just break your heart?</3


Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:24.