Old 02-20-2018, 04:39   #31
Luminazvi

Luminazvi will become famous soon enoughLuminazvi will become famous soon enough
As I said, problem isn't in infinity, problem is that you can enter arena with focus. If that wasn't so, then no1 would cry. Focus takes lots of time to charge up, so you can't really do it during the arena lol.

Even if fire has STG-s, they hit at least 30k on archers thanks to their rune + witchery.

What would be the point of archer fly if all classes could hit it lol? And if archer can't even move, it's even more pointless. Every class used to have it's own nemesis, now it's same. Some classes are weak against others and that's fine.

But yeah, let's nerf assassin and play ww/dw-s, swipe, swipe and swipe till all the class diversity is gone.

As for the 40k dmg. In 1v1 you will be soon out of stamina, while dw and ww can hunt you down, while they recover stamina with their skills + they will hit even more than 40k. As for team events, 40k hits just 1 target, swipe hits many targets.
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2018, 05:47   #32
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
As I said, problem isn't in infinity, problem is that you can enter arena with focus. If that wasn't so, then no1 would cry. Focus takes lots of time to charge up, so you can't really do it during the arena lol.

Even if fire has STG-s, they hit at least 30k on archers thanks to their rune + witchery.

What would be the point of archer fly if all classes could hit it lol? And if archer can't even move, it's even more pointless. Every class used to have it's own nemesis, now it's same. Some classes are weak against others and that's fine.

But yeah, let's nerf assassin and play ww/dw-s, swipe, swipe and swipe till all the class diversity is gone.

As for the 40k dmg. In 1v1 you will be soon out of stamina, while dw and ww can hunt you down, while they recover stamina with their skills + they will hit even more than 40k. As for team events, 40k hits just 1 target, swipe hits many targets.
How would you feel about disabling skill use while flying, keeping the damage buff/speed buff but no skills. I think that would be a happy medium and would make most people happy while keeping the skill still strong.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2018, 06:11   #33
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Who cares about arenas tbh - in that sense you see them fly you jump away - Have someone tell you when they land and done ( This is stupid but that's easiest way to avoid focus + infinity )

And i don't give a **** about swipes the game is all spams now, spam swipe spam blood wave, spam FC and spam XP skills. Bring back when FBing or 2fb / palm was only way to get kills herc and wwk not doing much damage - but sadly we're in the age of spam.

Mortal wound is much faster than swipes and hell of a lot more stun / easy to hit every right click you're on screen is 40 + maybe another 40K if theres 2 assassins or more?

Then fast forward to CTF - Where its annoying enough as it is with red XP warrior flooding into a base can't kill em - Can't even use Warrior XP skill remov because CTF Base hit box is too big - Add in a dash of unhitable assassins using dagger storm and mortal wound on everyone at the base + the base - you say fires hit them 30k.... Assassins got like 60k hp? 30k slow ass nado wont kill them unless you got 2-3 fires and TBH theres 1 fire in my guild who went water - 1 other fire in the server whos inactive lol

I'm not even say nerf their damage - just get rid of the dumb fly status need less flying not more - it was already annoying at every event items drop assassins putting on bow and flying picking up drops cause no one but ninjas and monks where around to take them down and now no one can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
How would you feel about disabling skill use while flying, keeping the damage buff/speed buff but no skills. I think that would be a happy medium and would make most people happy while keeping the skill still strong.
I'd be fine with this TBH - because their autos would still hurt and make you not stick on screen still but not just gun you down before you can even get off screen or get focued by.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2018, 09:16   #34
Luminazvi

Luminazvi will become famous soon enoughLuminazvi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
If you can't use skills in the air, then what would be point of the flying? Flying and using melee to others? It will not work at all. No1 would use it, even for bosses MortalWound on the ground is faster than just melee in the air.

Last edited by Luminazvi; 02-20-2018 at 09:25.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:24   #35
Luminazvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
Who cares about arenas tbh - in that sense you see them fly you jump away - Have someone tell you when they land and done ( This is stupid but that's easiest way to avoid focus + infinity )

And i don't give a **** about swipes the game is all spams now, spam swipe spam blood wave, spam FC and spam XP skills. Bring back when FBing or 2fb / palm was only way to get kills herc and wwk not doing much damage - but sadly we're in the age of spam.

Mortal wound is much faster than swipes and hell of a lot more stun / easy to hit every right click you're on screen is 40 + maybe another 40K if theres 2 assassins or more?

Then fast forward to CTF - Where its annoying enough as it is with red XP warrior flooding into a base can't kill em - Can't even use Warrior XP skill remov because CTF Base hit box is too big - Add in a dash of unhitable assassins using dagger storm and mortal wound on everyone at the base + the base - you say fires hit them 30k.... Assassins got like 60k hp? 30k slow ass nado wont kill them unless you got 2-3 fires and TBH theres 1 fire in my guild who went water - 1 other fire in the server whos inactive lol

I'm not even say nerf their damage - just get rid of the dumb fly status need less flying not more - it was already annoying at every event items drop assassins putting on bow and flying picking up drops cause no one but ninjas and monks where around to take them down and now no one can.

I'd be fine with this TBH - because their autos would still hurt and make you not stick on screen still but not just gun you down before you can even get off screen or get focued by.
If you don't care about arena, then where is the problem? Warriors are just like assassins, you can't kill them. So what's the problem with assassins?

How is MortalWound faster than swipe? It's exactly the same speed, depending on your ping.

Stun is bigger yeah, but there are rarely any archers playing tpk, where this stun is actually useful lol. In CTF there are alreadyso many people in the base that this extra archer stun wont really even matter.

Nerfing their flying status would make assassins into complete trash class again.

I really think it's fine as it is. Archers can't fly for like 1 minute, it's just 15 secs for most of them. Also cooldown is 75 sec + ww-s can extend it. Besides you can't even move while flying.

It really is fine the way it is...
Old 02-20-2018, 09:41   #36
jinks

jinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond repute
Removing the flying element would make the skill useless, considering you cannot move once activated you would be dead within a couple seconds.

You've already admitted yourself archer isn't over powered, just an inconvenience.

Some people just want to see this game burn.
jinks is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2018, 10:27   #37
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If you don't care about arena, then where is the problem? Warriors are just like assassins, you can't kill them. So what's the problem with assassins?

How is MortalWound faster than swipe? It's exactly the same speed, depending on your ping.

Stun is bigger yeah, but there are rarely any archers playing tpk, where this stun is actually useful lol. In CTF there are alreadyso many people in the base that this extra archer stun wont really even matter.

Nerfing their flying status would make assassins into complete trash class again.

I really think it's fine as it is. Archers can't fly for like 1 minute, it's just 15 secs for most of them. Also cooldown is 75 sec + ww-s can extend it. Besides you can't even move while flying.

It really is fine the way it is...
Warrior damage isn't nothing compared to a infinity Assassin... I can tank several red xp's at the same time in STG while unable to do so vs several infinity Assassins and 1 red XP isn't going to kill the pole or a Gate or CTF base. - Mean while 1 Infinity assassin can kill any of those things quite easily in under 15s.

Their attack speed is increased along with their damage being increased
so yeah its faster than swipe and you're right clicking a person instead of right clicking a direction that person is jumping aka faster.

Maybe on your server there's no assassins but on others including mine 90% of the people are assassins.

You're saying the flying isn't a big deal but nerfing it will make into trash ? Contradicted yourself.

The things i listed you don't need to move... CTF they fly at the base - GW they log out inside gw at the pole login and fly at the pole last 20 seconds - Etc. they don't need to move to make you sit off screen for 15-30 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Removing the flying element would make the skill useless, considering you cannot move once activated you would be dead within a couple seconds.

You've already admitted yourself archer isn't over powered, just an inconvenience.

Some people just want to see this game burn.

A 100% Damage increase would be useless? You're contradicting yourself saying that they NEED to fly to be relevant but its not a big deal that they fly.... REAL Assassins aint easy to kill.. They got well over 60k HP if they +12 theif knives and work on attribute points and high immunity from their dsoul.

And yeah i said the class is still trash but the rune is broken because of the reasons given its more than an inconvenience its imposing that you can't be on the same screen for 15-30s while they fly.

maybe on your server you're use to not winning CTF, GW or pkt events ? So it doesn't effect you at all or maybe just no assassins on your server but that's not the case for everyone. Me saying to replace something doesn't mean I want the game to burn hell the game burned its self like 12 years ago or w/e.
I'd lol irl if you're an assassin btw.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2018, 11:48   #38
Luminazvi

Even if enemies have assassins, your side has too, so it equals out :P

As for gw, the problem lies in offline TQ, not assassins xD

Just that this fly rune is really nice buff for assassins, so they finally have somewhat chance in epk, tpk.

I just don't want to see so many swipers around, it's quite nice to have some diversity.

Fly is not overpowered, but as mentioned, annoying xD
Old 03-02-2018, 23:30   #39
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello =)

I think it would be nice to have a different color for the lil red thing that says "main rune plan" on the character window when you change to minor rune cuz when you switch to minor runes... that red thing still tells you the runes you have on main but not in alt

And it is not too easy to know sometimes what runes you are using (at least for me >.<)... need to go to perfection effect to be sure... so changing color to pink would help to see fast what rune setup we using... hmmm you can even use blue if you wanna hahaha
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2018, 23:02   #40
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
The developers do not think infinity is overpowered. A GM told me this. I agree with them, I don't even play an archer, but it is nice when they actually do something right, and buff a weak class without making it too strong. They cannot move guys so learn to move when they go up in the air. Learn to play with some brains or go back to being a swipe noob.
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2018, 23:13   #41
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
The developers do not think infinity is overpowered. A GM told me this. I agree with them, I don't even play an archer, but it is nice when they actually do something right, and buff a weak class without making it too strong. They cannot move guys so learn to move when they go up in the air. Learn to play with some brains or go back to being a swipe noob.
Hello akasha =)

Look at what Rxin asked and it will show you what developers really know about the game >.<
Sake - Most noob
Old 03-05-2018, 00:10   #42
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Bella,
I didn't think Rxin was a developer, I think he is just a forum moderator who doesn't play the game or know english well. He probably tries to convey messages from the forum users to the developers .
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2018, 01:26   #43
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
Hi Bella,
I didn't think Rxin was a developer, I think he is just a forum moderator who doesn't play the game or know english well. He probably tries to convey messages from the forum users to the developers .
Yes, but he does also the opposite... Developers to users as in his last message here

Quote:
Also we find that the member of some top 8 guilds in CTF drop to 1 after the CTF, do you know why is that? Seems like some kind of operation.
from that thread here http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=767076&page=3

So... I guess developers or someone who is supposed to know how the game works is asking him to tell them how it does urghhh >.<
Sake - Most noob
Old 03-13-2018, 17:37   #44
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Update to what happened w/ the suggestion.

Only in the Chi category so whether or not any of these get implemented is still to come. We'll see around the time they balance it. If anyone else got on there please update as well to see if they put other ideas/multiple for this one.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: