Old 09-08-2015, 14:04   #1
T_KenSmash_T
KingofKing

T_KenSmash_T is on a distinguished road
Baby Icy - Sophia-Army QA

For a few weeks now I have been trying to find the answers to my questions. I tried asking Sophia, Army, Kitten, SoulCrusher, Cesiang how all of sudden they became so good at the game. I remembered when the magic type patch came out Sophias crew became normal Egyptian players. By normal Egyptian players, I mean Hercing, standing still trying to TFB, and, of course, no shady hits. Strangely enough as soon as CoWorker came out you guys were once again pros at the game. After a lot of complaining from conquer players, TQ finally patched CoWorker, and once again Sophias crew were no longer pros. ( Shockingly ) So if you guys don't cheat, (ignoring your previous jails for CoWorker/ini patch) how is that you can keep up with someone who has 70 Ping? Oh and don't say that is because you guys have a "quick mind" or are just better. Hope you guys know I'm not trying to say your bad at the game, but there are limitations due to the fact that your side lives in Egypt.
T_KenSmash_T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2015, 14:15   #2
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_KenSmash_T View Post
For a few weeks now I have been trying to find the answers to my questions. I tried asking Sophia, Army, Kitten, SoulCrusher, Cesiang how all of sudden they became so good at the game. I remembered when the magic type patch came out Sophias crew became normal Egyptian players. By normal Egyptian players, I mean Hercing, standing still trying to TFB, and, of course, no shady hits. Strangely enough as soon as CoWorker came out you guys were once again pros at the game. After a lot of complaining from conquer players, TQ finally patched CoWorker, and once again Sophias crew were no longer pros. ( Shockingly ) So if you guys don't cheat, (ignoring your previous jails for CoWorker/ini patch) how is that you can keep up with someone who has 70 Ping? Oh and don't say that is because you guys have a "quick mind" or are just better. Hope you guys know I'm not trying to say your bad at the game, but there are limitations due to the fact that your side lives in Egypt.
Well, a monkey with 70 ping is still a monkey.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2015, 14:42   #3
T_KenSmash_T
KingofKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
Well, a monkey with 70 ping is still a monkey.

Very true, but a monkey with 70 ping will still kick a monkey arse who has 200+ ping . 70 Ping monkey FTW
Old 09-08-2015, 21:03   #4
scorgie

scorgie is on a distinguished road
TQ patched COworker? Lol k.
Old 09-08-2015, 21:32   #5
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorgie View Post
^this.
Old 09-08-2015, 23:17   #6
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
^this.
He's talking about the time they did catch several of them. Not many botjailes lately but still loads of people using bots. Both sides, but Sophia side seem to win the bot race just now
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2015, 02:19   #7
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_KenSmash_T View Post
when did tq patch coworker? is it dead now? curious to log in and how that autopalming monk works now...
Old 09-09-2015, 04:18   #8
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
when did tq patch coworker? is it dead now? curious to log in and how that autopalming monk works now...
Pretty sure you can't use COWorker to aim RP or TFB.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:40   #9
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Pretty sure you can't use COWorker to aim RP or TFB.
oh wow. i thought, they only need autoclicks? which i assume cowrke has?

why would they need an aim (like an ainbot)?

i thought palm /tf is 100pct connection rate, doesnt get off without hitting?
Old 09-09-2015, 07:06   #10
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
who the hell needs to "aim" tfb/rp? they just use a clicker and if/when in range it hits automatically. now with coworker they are not obligated to any range limitations so you will always get hit first no matter what ping, skill wise you are, especially if they pair it with a clicker

*now it does target/aim twilight strangely enough

they were jailed for it previously but used the "we were jailed for unlocked fps" excuse to get out when unlocked fps hasn't jailed people before or even after they said it on the fourms, and have been using it since to present day

Games garb.

Esp that khaled filth, made him lick my crack.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2015, 07:43   #11
Promethean

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
oh wow. i thought, they only need autoclicks? which i assume cowrke has?

why would they need an aim (like an ainbot)?

i thought palm /tf is 100pct connection rate, doesnt get off without hitting?
COWorker has never had an autoclicker. It has a "disable range check" (what most people know as "ini edit") and it has aiming for long range skills where you lose stam if you don't hit, e.g. fb, ss, etc.

It's actually pretty funny because there are so many people claiming COWorker for things that aren't included in the bot...
Old 09-09-2015, 11:23   #12
sundancerx

judging from the responses, seems like coworker is ****ing menace, and no, i dont believe the anti bot has neutralize it.

rxin, you need to tell tq is losing money by not fixing the coworker.

Last edited by sundancerx; 09-09-2015 at 11:27.
sundancerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2015, 12:24   #13
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully TQ makes use of the driver included in their anti-cheat system soon .

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2015, 12:50   #14
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Hopefully TQ makes use of the driver included in their anti-cheat system soon .
How did you obtain such classified information? Do you have GM friends on fb?
Old 09-09-2015, 18:00   #15
T_KenSmash_T
KingofKing

Quote:
I apologize, I meant to say that the anti-bot system detected CoWorker in the very beginning. This caused a lot of people to be sent to bot jail. Even our dear friends Sophia, Army, Kitten*(most of the kittens) were sent to bot jail. They got out for free cause they said it was FPS unlock . (FPS unlocked is not detectable by anti-bot system) Zika or his group hello can I get some answers or not?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: