Old 10-30-2011, 05:52   #1
leebrave

leebrave is on a distinguished road
New server - more bot - TQ embarrassment SS's included

Well since TQ dont give a crap about anything they are sent and don't seem to have any actual GM's - I thought i would share some rather embarrassing pictures with everyone. Now if this is TQ being more harsh against bots i would love to see when they lose interest in them.

The only way to get TQ acting is to stop paying them money - Ive seen alot of games where players have decided not to pay anything to the makers and after 1 week they are all over the problems.

If this keeps up I think 1-2 years from now the servers will simply be full of players botting and the game will eventually come to a close

I play this alot and have for years and would prefer to keep playing for a long time

TQ do something or atleast give everyone a formal reply stating if you are doing anything or have simply given up trying to catch bots

Below we have some from the new server and one from fire

Image 1

This person had about 20 of these in the crowd at one point but i didn't get ss at time - Image 2 shows just some of the ones i couldn't get in main picture.

There were roughly 5 bots in each spots - Macs - giants and 10 in new canyon - I got sick of killing them after 30 mins

This is my main server not as bad as new server (new server thats been going for less than a month i might add) Again about 10-15 bots all mining and macro'ed to come straight back after death

leebrave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2011, 06:07   #2
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Funny part is that the botters are also paying money (they probably sell dbs outside of the game for irl cash so they can afford to pay for their mains and buy some stuff irl too).
So TQ will have a game of botters who gain more money than they spend on the game and probably zero legit players in the end. But TQ will still run the servers. LOL.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2011, 07:11   #3
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
the worst was when I killed 60 mine bots and got a measly normal nix gem
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2011, 08:57   #4
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
leebrave:

It's like what DETO said.

And most of what you stated has been true for years.

Also, some think TQ sells the bot programs.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2011, 12:59   #5
Shikona

Shikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
leebrave:

It's like what DETO said.

And most of what you stated has been true for years.

They don't, at least not the popular ones.
Shikona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2011, 13:27   #6
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
+1 for last screenie...so many names you cant even see letters xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2011, 13:30   #7
kung Fu

kung Fu has a spectacular aura aboutkung Fu has a spectacular aura about
these Gms are online right now and the help desk allready off and my server is full with bots dunno if they insist to make bots access into servers to gain money
kung Fu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2011, 14:32   #8
M.§cofield
I am FREE

M.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond repute
i see the same bot in lucky7
the botting noobs were suiting the same like these noobs in the screeshoot
i reported them many times,,i even got evelyin to come to my server,i showed here where they bot,she bot jailed some,went tired,,then afte 1 hour afking,,she continued to botjail someothers,,without jailing thier MAIN char

in the next day i do the same,,evelying still did not jail their mian

and this happens till 2 days later,every time i call here,i hope she jail thier main,and i just stopped reporting when i knew she wont jail thier main

how shame Evelyin
M.§cofield is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2011, 14:40   #9
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.§cofield View Post
i see the same bot in lucky7
the botting noobs were suiting the same like these noobs in the screeshoot
i reported them many times,,i even got evelyin to come to my server,i showed here where they bot,she bot jailed some,went tired,,then afte 1 hour afking,,she continued to botjail someothers,,without jailing thier MAIN char

in the next day i do the same,,evelying still did not jail their mian

and this happens till 2 days later,every time i call here,i hope she jail thier main,and i just stopped reporting when i knew she wont jail thier main

how shame Evelyin
Does main bulk?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 10-30-2011, 14:45   #10
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
I got 2 things to say to all these truths!

#1) where is my D3

#2) Where is our D3
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2011, 16:03   #11
duniale1
Banned

duniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Funny part is that the botters are also paying money (they probably sell dbs outside of the game for irl cash so they can afford to pay for their mains and buy some stuff irl too).
So TQ will have a game of botters who gain more money than they spend on the game and probably zero legit players in the end. But TQ will still run the servers. LOL.
They pay just for the bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
No tq were selling bot maybe 2 or 3 years ago they don't sell now.

Edit: When new server is relesed don't hope on anything if ur not a bulker or boter.

Last edited by duniale1; 10-30-2011 at 16:10.
duniale1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2011, 16:21   #12
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by duniale1 View Post
They pay just for the bot.

No tq were selling bot maybe 2 or 3 years ago they don't sell now.

Edit: When new server is relesed don't hope on anything if ur not a bulker or boter.
Not all of them.
There are people who bot to get a good main and so they will also bulk at the same time to make sure they can get out of botjail and to get gear even faster. (i don't really get those people).
There are people who bot and sell the main to others and gain cash irl. Pay just for bot.
There are people who bot and sell the dbs to others and gain cash irl. Pay just for bot.
Then there might be people who pay for the bot and never get botjailed because the bot is from TQ.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 10-30-2011, 18:13   #13
M.§cofield
I am FREE

M.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Does main bulk?
yes,sometimes,
but why u are asking,,if u mean that tq covers bulker,or help them agains rules,then no,sorry u r wrong,
when horse race steed was newly introduced,all egy was not see the horse race fence in the very first seconds due to huge lag,i passed the fence accidently with my full +12 fire and trojan,,,someone was recording,,then my 2 full +12s were jailed
M.§cofield is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2011, 19:04   #14
DaEvilOne

DaEvilOne is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebrave View Post
Well since TQ dont give a crap about anything they are sent and don't seem to have any actual GM's - I thought i would share some rather embarrassing pictures with everyone. Now if this is TQ being more harsh against bots i would love to see when they lose interest in them.

The only way to get TQ acting is to stop paying them money - Ive seen alot of games where players have decided not to pay anything to the makers and after 1 week they are all over the problems.

If this keeps up I think 1-2 years from now the servers will simply be full of players botting and the game will eventually come to a close

I play this alot and have for years and would prefer to keep playing for a long time

TQ do something or atleast give everyone a formal reply stating if you are doing anything or have simply given up trying to catch bots

Below we have some from the new server and one from fire

Image 1

This person had about 20 of these in the crowd at one point but i didn't get ss at time - Image 2 shows just some of the ones i couldn't get in main picture.

There were roughly 5 bots in each spots - Macs - giants and 10 in new canyon - I got sick of killing them after 30 mins

This is my main server not as bad as new server (new server thats been going for less than a month i might add) Again about 10-15 bots all mining and macro'ed to come straight back after death

What i see is: Egyptians.
Old 10-30-2011, 20:23   #15
StaticQuo
Banned

StaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond reputeStaticQuo has a reputation beyond repute
Last screenshot is from Fire not evolution. And +1 to Tq's originality.. on "evolution.
StaticQuo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: