View Poll Results: Yes to Both the ideas... All or nothing.... its called compromising.
yes (I like both) 6 60.00%
no (I like Neither) 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2011, 06:58   #1
Strilter
Kenneth

Strilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond repute
Package poll.... at least take a look plz

Alright so Herc is in the process of being nerfed depending on the results on the conquer webpage either way their going to reduce it to 50-65 pct or leave it the way it is ... IF IT IS NERFED then this poll is worth looking at. If the results come back saying their going to leave it as is Im going to delete this poll as the circumstances of ballance would change....

1. Limit Ck to at most be able to do 1/3 of the total hp of the target.... like most of yall said if your the same bp as someone this wont hurt any because you hit less than that much to begin with ... However this will let peeps who dont have the bp have a fighting shot vs ninja without being 1 hit nuked by ck. <---- this is different from my other idea and this isnt mine but atm i cant remember who said this is my other topic.... With this in place a lvl 15 ninja would hit the same with ck as they would normaly.... the only difference is the lvl 130 ninja he hits would only do 1/3 of the lvl 15's total hp dmg

AKA cap ck's tottal possible dmg at 33 pct... which higher powered players claim they are unable to reach with ck anyways in a ballanced fight

2. Put an attribute requirement on Backswords... Sory guys like I said their nerfing herc dmg therefore you (SHOULDNT) <---- duno knowing tq though get 1 hit by herc once this is done... In exchange for the drop of hp vs higher powered ninjas ck wont 1 hit you. And herc Shouldn't once conquer decides what the hell they wanta do.<---- sory i forgot to say this at first this as well is not my idea but if you apply both of these rather than just one or the other we would be making progress. Once again sory for not giving due credit right off the bat.

NOTE: Here again If Herc Remains as is I'm going to delete this because it would just further ruin the game under those circumstances

Thx for your time

Note ranged classes should be able to be 1 or 2 hit with tfb/SS/FB .... aside from the fact people bot with these sometimes they are not guaranteed skills and are avoidable. However in exchange for that Ranged classes should not be nukeable by AOE (Area of Effect) attacks

133 133 135 pure archer (atm)
Guild:newbies Deputy Leader

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super 2 soc stg +6 fan -1 dmg
super +6 riding crop
super 1 soc sdg +5 boots -3 dmg
super 2 soc sdg +5 perm p3 ring
super 2 soc Sdg +8 perm p6 coat
super 2 soc sdg +12 archer hat perm p5
super 2 soc sdg +7 bow perm p4
super 1 soc sdg +5 necklace
Steed +6
gourd -1
Spear +8 2 soc sdg perm p3
currently 306 bp 310...my mentor came back from a 2 year hiatus lmao

Last edited by Strilter; 02-03-2011 at 08:30.
Strilter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2011, 07:02   #2
petr08
Banned

petr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes to both.ck suxs in arena and I've suggested the bs thingy before
petr08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2011, 07:08   #3
Strilter
Kenneth

Strilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond repute
yeah I've ran out of ideas so I look for combos that would actually help and sory i didn't put in credit for the ideas but I couldn't rembmer who originaly started them.... I went back and explained accordingly.

Thx for the vote

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super +6 riding crop
Steed +6
gourd -1
Old 02-03-2011, 07:14   #4
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strilter View Post

1. Limit Ck to at most be able to do 1/3 of the total hp of the target.... like most of yall said if your the same bp as someone this wont hurt any because you hit less than that much to begin with ... However this will let peeps who dont have the bp have a fighting shot vs ninja without being 1 hit nuked by ck. <---- this is different from my other idea and this isnt mine but atm i cant remember who said this is my other topic.... With this in place a lvl 15 ninja would hit the same with ck as they would normaly.... the only difference is the lvl 130 ninja he hits would only do 1/3 of the lvl 15's total hp
well.. everyone can
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2011, 08:10   #5
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
No to the CK and yes to the Spirit req. for BS. Reflect is WAY more OP.

Like a Full +12 -7% SDG SDG Gears with +12 Steed with dual soc'ed +12Talismans with dual Super Thunder/Glory can be killed by a Level 15 with full normals with Reflect.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2011, 08:16   #6
Strilter
Kenneth

:P the reason I put them togather is because if you do one the other is oped .... no discussion cus neither will get by on its own

And you didn't read the ck thing properly ... If a lvl 130 gets hit by a lvl 15 ninja the 130 will only take like 10 dmg ... what im saying is CK is normal unless it does more than 1/3 of the person your aiming ats hp... in which case the noob will only hit NOOB dmg and the bulker wont 1 hit the guy with a passive skill that hits anywhere on screen....

This would not help anyone unless their enemy is higher bp than them ... because aside from that the dmg you do in a normal fight vs someone of same bp is less than 1/3 total dmg .....

EX Lvl 15 pure ninja hits a lvl 130 .... the lvl 15 has like 400 hp the 130 ninja does approx. 133 dmg to the noob ninja

The lvl 130 ninja hits the the lvl 15 ninja the lvl 130 ninja has lets say 10K hp it would only sustain the normal dmg from ck from the noob ninja so after the ck hits he would have like 9,970 hp left because the lower lvl ninjas attack is too low for it to matter.....

Ex I'm fighting a 130 pure ninja with 10 bp more than me and i shoot and ck activates the enemy ninja does 1,300 dmg to me because i have 4K hp .... 1/3 of my total hp
If i were a ninja and hit him back my normal ck dmg would not be even close to 1/3 of his total hp and would only do the total dmg i could normaly.....

what im saying is 2 pure ninjas vs each other at same stats CK acts normaly.... IF a nub hits a higher lvl ninja the nub will sustain 1/3 of its total hp lost

If the higher powred ninja were to hit the nub and ck activated the higher powered ninja would only take .... minnimum dmg as the normal attack of the nub ninja vs the higher powred one wouldnt do crap

This is meant to help peeps with **** bp .... In a ballanced fight CK acts the same as always and if your fighting a noob ninja with ck and u have way better equipt the NOOB will NOT hit you for 1/3 of YOUR hp because his attack is too low to do so

more or less capping ck at 1/3 of total targets hp. would change nothing in a ballanced fight because as yall have said ck doesnt hit that high n e ways when the fighters bp is ballanced

yes I repeated stuff but multiple examples clears stuff up better....
i'm tired of flying at gw

:P i dont die from reflects because they CANNOT 1 hit me ....

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super +6 riding crop
Steed +6
gourd -1

Last edited by Strilter; 02-03-2011 at 11:03.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:08   #7
Strilter
Kenneth

*bump*

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super +6 riding crop
Steed +6
gourd -1
Old 02-03-2011, 12:26   #8
tetsujin

tetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosknightray View Post
No to the CK and yes to the Spirit req. for BS. Reflect is WAY more OP.

Like a Full +12 -7% SDG SDG Gears with +12 Steed with dual soc'ed +12Talismans with dual Super Thunder/Glory can be killed by a Level 15 with full normals with Reflect.
Yea, once in a blue moon. Lemme math it out for you.

Reflect hits a max of 1.7k damage with a 30% chance of activation. The theoretical guy you've got there has ~20k hp.

That means it needs to activate 12 times IN A ROW to kill them without the player potting.

(1/3)^12 = .00000188% chance of activating 12 times in a row.

That's similar to the chance of being struck by lightning.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:37   #9
Strilter
Kenneth

*bump*

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super +6 riding crop
Steed +6
gourd -1
Old 02-04-2011, 04:52   #10
petr08
Banned

petr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond reputepetr08 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsujin View Post
Yea, once in a blue moon. Lemme math it out for you.

Reflect hits a max of 1.7k damage with a 30% chance of activation. The theoretical guy you've got there has ~20k hp.

That means it needs to activate 12 times IN A ROW to kill them without the player potting.

(1/3)^12 = .00000188% chance of activating 12 times in a row.

That's similar to the chance of being struck by lightning.
Still possible,since some guy won against me cuz his reflect activated 6 times in a row.
petr08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2011, 10:47   #11
Strilter
Kenneth

*bump* i accantely tiped this when the awefull stench of failed customer support made my head fall on my keyboard

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super +6 riding crop
Steed +6
gourd -1
Old 02-04-2011, 11:15   #12
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
reflect is a **** and you basically wanna turn ck into some sort of reflect. deal with it, or dont attack pure ninjas
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2011, 11:57   #13
Strilter
Kenneth

rofl dont attack pure ninjas??? then they should not run around with ck on while their blinking annoying people lolz ....

:P there are no NO votes so what are you doing flaming at me sheesh i figured someone with a beatles reference in their siggy would be cool too bad thats a lie lolz..

You like the idea of making a attrubte requirement for bs but your to selfish to give them something in return lolz or anyone else... so you can vote no already... admit your just concerned with stuff to help your favorite class and ruin everyone elses... or you can simply take ur comments to another thread ... by looking at the other poll for the tao requirement i dont think ur chances of getting that either.....

Maybe if pure ninjas had kept their mouth shut about claiming to be good players when they can only aim with ck and vortex i wouldnt even have bothered with this thread... so there... :P the skilled players will vote yes... the people that are tired of taos AND ninjas will vote yes so,... make ur ur mind to h8 both and vote that way or quit bothering to post here :P

Flame on lolz

PS maybe you havent realised this yet but 33 pct dmg on someone you would 1 hit is still MORE than reflects capped dmg AND if your vsing a higher powered player this would actually help you and you already hit less dmg on people of same bp n e ways so basically i guess i could say your stuck up and are sad from buying to many db's that you wanta make damn sure everyone else has to. :P

dont wory when im full +12's i wont be upset about it even though rchers got no attack lolz i've been playing the class for almost 6 years not to be oped but to have fun... unlike some peeps

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super +6 riding crop
Steed +6
gourd -1

Last edited by Strilter; 02-04-2011 at 12:00.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:45   #14
Strilter
Kenneth

bump

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super +6 riding crop
Steed +6
gourd -1
Old 02-08-2011, 05:37   #15
Strilter
Kenneth

*bump*

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super +6 riding crop