View Poll Results: Do you want this in conquer?
Yes 10 45.45%
Unsure (I don't understand it, or I want to change it) 3 13.64%
No 9 40.91%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2010, 21:31   #1
skyscan
RdyFireAim

skyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond repute
UnReborn (it's not as stupid as it sounds)

Well it's quiet simple really. You have an account that you were to lazy to level to 130 before you decided to reborn. But now you want to undo that mistake. Here's a solution

How it works:
1. Pay Eternity (the guy who reborns you) 215 cps (it can be bound). He will unreborn you and give you a certificate that can't be dropped/traded/stored
BTW: When you unreborn all your gear will be automatically unequipped
2. After you UnReborn (for lack of a better name) you will go back to the level you were before you reborned
3. Once you're satisfied with your newly achieved level talk to eternity again and give him back the certificate.
4. He will then ask you if you wanted to go back to the same class that you were when you were reborn.
5a. If you say no and change your class you will go back to level 15 and your skills will be reset. However if you were above 130 last time, you will jump and any skills that cross over (read scenario 2 for more info).
5b. If you say yes you will go back to the level you were after you reborned with all skills intact

Scenario 1:
I am a 112-134 water-fire. I want to level my the water side of me to 130 instead of 112. I talk to eternity and unreborn. I am now a normal level 112 water. The only thing that makes me different is a certificate I'm holding. All my fire skills are gone. Whatever my skills were when I was a water last are there and at the level they were when I reborned. I proceed to level my self to 130, noticed how he does NOT skip to 133. While leveling, my cure upgraded a level, this won't affect my fire in any way, it's as if it was a whole different account. I got to level 130. I then give back the certificate and decide to go back to my old self. I am now back to a 133 fire, but I know have a few extra ap.

Scenario 2:
Read Scenario 1 until italicize ends. I then give back the certificate and decide fire wasn't what I wanted to be, and choose to be a trojan. I am now a level 130-15 water-trojan and the one of the differences between other water-trojans is that at 130 I will skip to 133. The other is that any water skill I now have will "jump" according to what level skills my water had. So that cure that I upgraded and crossed over, will skip. However, if I didn't have fixed "fire" on my water half (even if I did have fixed "fire" on my fire half), then if I got fire as a trojan (resetting ap) it will still skip only to whatever level my water half had.

Think of it this way, it's almost as if you were going back in time. Whatever your character was like when you were non reborn is what you will be when you go back to it.

FAQ: Read this before you make yourself look stupid
I answered some question in scenario, but post your question anyways so I can also but it in FAQs

Why would I do this?

to get more ap
to change your current class if you don't like it without having to level a non reborn back up

If I level over 130 when I went back to non reborn will it cross over when I give back the certificate?
no
say if i level to 134 on my water half, then re-reborned back to fire. the fire would still be 133. even if i changed classes and leveled back up to 130 the skip comes from the fire (aka: the class you were when you were reborn) so he'd still skip to 133

Do I get that free super gem or bless?

of course not

Can I do this when I 2rb?

Yes, and it works the same way. Except that at 2rb you will be given a choice to go back to your first rb self or your non rb self.
Remember, if you go back to your 1rb self then you have all the skills you had when you were first rb (including the skills you get from non rb, remember, its as if going back in time)
however, you cannot change your classes. you will be able to do this with an upcoming feature in the 2nd part of the expansion (just so you know)

Why wouldn't I just make a new character instead of going back to my non reborn self if I'm choosing to change classes?
Because when you go back to your non reborn self, you are the level you were before your reborned.

Example: I want a ninja-warrior. Oh wait, I have a ninja-archer (130-130) that I never use. Let me unreborn him and change his class to ninja-warrior. So now I have my ninja-warrior (130-15). That way I don't have to level to 130 the first time.
Even though you'll miss out on the blessing gears part

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Post here. If you ask a question I will edit it into the FAQs

Last edited by skyscan; 05-29-2010 at 21:33.
skyscan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2010, 18:19   #2
Squiggly
Squiggly

Squiggly is on a distinguished road
lol honestly i had the same idea earlier =P but i figured there were too many complications and no one would want it so i just said screw it.

Characters
CroCop
110-116 Water-Water
Aquanaut
Water Noob
Shanaynay
115 Archer
Pharos/TempleArtemis
Most of their gear is bound +3

Squiggly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2010, 18:15   #3
XxREMYxX
Blessed

XxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond repute
It would be cool though, make class changing available for 2nd rbs?
::: RÝck.N.RÝlla 120>128>122 Water>Ninja>Archer :::
XxREMYxX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2010, 15:59   #4
FrostRime
Fwah! “_”

FrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond reputeFrostRime has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like something like this, except I'd rather change it around a little bit. I personally would love for there to be an ascension option instead "1st reborn" or "2nd reborn" and a rebirth option to return you to lvl 15 mortal with some benefits like they had on their game "Monster and Me."

***1769;Penta-B*tch Squad***1769;
In no specific order:
Unloveable SpAnK_Me |DestIny| Crecil GoldenSun

I'm a b*tch, you're my b*tch, and I'm your b*tch. I love you guys!
Thanks for the suggestion, Mark!
FrostRime is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2010, 17:42   #5
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm well in chinese CO they have somthing to change your rebirth path so since thats being added anyways it would be better to do this.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2010, 00:34   #6
blackjoker205

blackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond repute
lolz i think that the lvl130130 people should get a refund then

super fan +5 1000 prog
super tower +5 1socket
ref 1 sdg +3 ears
uni sdg +3 -1 neck
elite heavyring +4 1socket/super +3 sdg
super +6 club lvl115 2sdg
super +5 sdg armor
super 1 socket +4
super +4,+6 sdg sdg blade
blackjoker205 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2010, 06:32   #7
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
I sense many ways for this to be abused.

Also, real men delete their characters.

I was a troj-troj when second reborn came out, so I deleted it and remade him water-war-troj.

Purely so I could keep the name.

MAN UP, PRESS THAT DELETE BUTTON.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: