Old 11-27-2009, 05:01   #1
<SS>
Gestapo

<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute
The funny part started

all i can say is bwahhahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahahahha

U all got TQ'ed again with the EU server which is in fact US.
Pls show me that u all have a brain and tell me that u don't belive thier crap again and again and again

less then 2 months left till at the end of cco

Flame me tards i will can laugh more and more in 2 months
respect our culture and respect our religion and yes our prophet married her when she was 6 but he had sex with her when she was 9
<SS> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2009, 05:03   #2
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Did you read the post where they announced that Royalty is only going to be a temporary US server?
After their complications have ended they will move the server to EU
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2009, 05:11   #3
<SS>
Gestapo

<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute<SS> has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiujin View Post
Did you read the post where they announced that Royalty is only going to be a temporary US server?
After their complications have ended they will move the server to EU
Yea i did so what?
Didn't TQ disapointed all of us with every single patch thei added in this game?
Didn't TQ allways foolished us ?
Didn't TQ Faild with everything they did?

If somebody tell me that i'm wrong i wanna see arguments and facts not simple words.
respect our culture and respect our religion and yes our prophet married her when she was 6 but he had sex with her when she was 9
Old 11-27-2009, 05:20   #4
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by <SS> View Post
Yea i did so what?
Didn't TQ disapointed all of us with every single patch thei added in this game?

If somebody tell me that i'm wrong i wanna see arguments and facts not simple words.
It means your thread and your point is invalid, and you were mistaking.
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2009, 05:30   #5
<SS>
Gestapo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
It means your thread and your point is invalid, and you were mistaking.
Facts not ur opinion.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:32   #6
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Facts not ur opinion.
Just lmao. it's amazing how you don't notice you are already stuck on your own replies.
Old 11-27-2009, 05:40   #7
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yea i did so what?

change name to <QQ>, suits you better
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2009, 05:40   #8
<SS>
Gestapo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
Just lmao. it's amazing how you don't notice you are already stuck on your own replies.
About TQ FAILD with every single patch after co1 is a FACT.
If u want to tell me that i'm wrong do it by showing me with FACTS not with words.

What TQ did good for this game in last 2 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampion View Post
change name to <QQ>, suits you better
This show to all of us how much u learned in school or how many books u reader or even how much u know about history and other things.

/facepalm
Old 11-27-2009, 06:13   #9
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
About TQ FAILD with every single patch after co1 is a FACT.
If u want to tell me that i'm wrong do it by showing me with FACTS not with words.

What TQ did good for this game in last 2 years?

This show to all of us how much u learned in school or how many books u reader or even how much u know about history and other things.

/facepalm
Because I point out that you're crying? kk.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:51   #10
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Original poster is an idiot :0
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2009, 06:56   #11
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

BanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
Original poster is an idiot :0
Idiots are those ppl who enjoy to eat TQ crap without to realy do something to stop TQ runing the game from begning.

Me and few other players we actualy did something. We stoped to play and to give them money while u and others like u just post ****s on forum continuing paying and playing TQ crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampion View Post
Because I point out that you're crying? kk.
I think because u don't have any ideea what SS is.
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2009, 07:15   #12
Beyrone
STěRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanIP%Is%A%JOKE View Post
Idiots are those ppl who enjoy to eat TQ crap without to realy do something to stop TQ runing the game from begning.

Me and few other players we actualy did something. We stoped to play and to give them money while u and others like u just post ****s on forum continuing paying and playing TQ crap.

Idiots are people that fail to see quitting this game just waiting for TQ to listen is not going to happen, when your less than a percent that quit.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:22   #13
[doubleedge]
J-Slayer

[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

No **** they think because they are good at bulking and/or just ordering 5 packs here and there. Along with another select group paying for a subscription fee for botting on top or with the DB buying. Makes them special like a group of brainwashed Nazi's sucking on Hitlers...

All the while typing like smart ass 4th grade chimps, who found a banana today under the monkey bars is going to excludes them from being an idiot game consumer-TQ-biatch-4-life somehow No I'm sorry mister SS d-bag, you lose WW2 style again.

Last edited by [doubleedge]; 11-27-2009 at 07:25.
[doubleedge] is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2009, 07:32   #14
TheChampion
Banned

Quote:

Lol, I know. Do you?

Quote:
Lotak have a brain and for sure he know's that the whole SS thing is directed to egys.
h@h@, seems not. stop owning yourself please, it's embarassing.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:38   #15
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Uchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You talk so much ****, if you don't want to play conquer anymore then **** off. Stop chatting **** about people that are still playing the game aswell, it's just pathetic. Original poster is also pathetic, I have no idea why you people hang around forums, waiting for the real co 1.0 to be released? If that's the case then you lot are the biggest idiots here.
Uchiha_Madara. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: