Old 10-29-2009, 11:33   #1
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
The Monk Class

Took this from a thread in community forums , this is from a Super Mod and is legit . This is what they are proposing for the monk, well some ideas anyway.

New Class Monk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the new features and the skills of Monk. We need your suggestions.

Features:
Monks are dedicated martial artists who have honed their bodies and minds to become fierce hand-to-hand combatants.
Apart from their martial prowess, they are also masters of the spiritual realm, capable of relieve teammates of adverse statuses.

Weapon:
Prayer Beads

Auxiliary Skills:
Serenity: Dispells all abnormal statuses affecting your person.
Tranquility: Relieves another player of all abnormal statuses.
Sanctuary: Relieves all nearby teammates of all abnormal statuses.
Note: Abnormal Status include Toxic Fog from Ninjas, Stun, Fear, Freeze, etc.
Tyrant Aura: Increases the Critical Hit Rate of you and nearby teammates by 5. Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura may be active at a time.
Fend Aura: Increases the Anti Critical Hit Rate of you and nearby teammates by 5. Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura may be active at a time.
Elemental Aura: Increases your defense against a specific element type. There are five types of Elemental Auras, each targeting one element (Water, Metal, Fire, Earth, Wood).
Note: Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura effect may be active at a time.

Specialty Skill:
Oblivion: Banishes the target soul to Limbo. Effective only on players with lower Battle Power. Limbo is a physical map, and players must run back to their previous map.
Most effective against those pesky Water Taoists.

Attack Skills:
Crippling Palm: Drags the target from a distance to yourself and stuns the target for a while. Its success rate is determined by the Battle Power gap between you and the target. Can not drag targets with 200 or more Battle Power than you.
Radiant Palm: Melee attack. Deals extra damage to a stunned target.
Whirlwind Kick: Kicks and sends all nearby targets into the air and pummels them furiously. Effective against flying targets as well. Total number hits are random each time the skill is activated.

XP Skill:
Compassion: During XP, each monster killed will change the color of one bead. After XP ends, you'll gain massive amount of extra EXP, which is calculated through multiplying your EXP gained during XP by how many orbs have changed color.If all 32 Bears change color during XP, multiply your EXP by 100.
TheSeeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2009, 13:22   #2
b1ackangeL
insomniac

b1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond repute
The class seems similar to a water tao who buffers another character, but much stronger. Hmm.. sort of like an anti-water tao? Monks may be leveled easier like ninjas and warriors.
b1ackangeL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2009, 17:35   #3
ShadeKiller
Athlete

ShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond reputeShadeKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to ShadeKiller
This just ruined the whole purpose of everyone making their nin-war-xxx characters. Thanks a lot TQ, wait to screw up the game some more.

IM BAAACKK
Hanz0 Tro 131 - Warr 131 - Wat 131

The name's Nick. You got a problem with it? Then take it up with me punk.

"Do you understand now Kakarot? That's why I needed Babidi! To set me free! By releasing the evil in my heart!" - Majin Vegeta
ShadeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2009, 19:30   #4
~Dark|Nemesis~
missing

Location: in the 206 and watch out for my Kinky! stalker Posts: 5,214
~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute
tq trying to make more money thats what the game is about pay to play dont and you might as well quit .......................... fail

Kurasu v.4 rock's

play my game

RAWR

rules of the net

day @ tq
~Dark|Nemesis~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2009, 22:19   #5
Mr.Xen

Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
Half that crap doesn't even make sense, criticals? Elemental defense? Did I miss something? Is there a skill called fear? Rofl
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-
Mr.Xen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2009, 23:26   #6
Kiwi112
Nub Master

Kiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond reputeKiwi112 has a reputation beyond repute
new class = new items = more upgrades = more dbs bought from that greedy fkers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratat View Post
Yo go your parents and say:Mami plz ghive me money for hootdog, but yo run very fast and by db
I Came I Saw I got TQ'dr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNK_Yepq44o&feature=rec-HM-r2 <--- olol
Kiwi112 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 16:09   #7
Kulababy11
Kayla

Kulababy11 has a reputation beyond reputeKulababy11 has a reputation beyond reputeKulababy11 has a reputation beyond reputeKulababy11 has a reputation beyond reputeKulababy11 has a reputation beyond reputeKulababy11 has a reputation beyond reputeKulababy11 has a reputation beyond reputeKulababy11 has a reputation beyond reputeKulababy11 has a reputation beyond reputeKulababy11 has a reputation beyond reputeKulababy11 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kulababy11
Lol already releasing another new char... well glad I'm done. This class just seems like another poser to me

"You're a ick."

<3 My Wife: ~Nip~, Lyssa.
Kulababy11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2009, 08:16   #8
vallier187
Quit

vallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond repute
Solve one problem of fog by creating even more problems with another overpowered char? Thats TQ for ya. Sounds to me this char is gonna cause more problems than the ninja did :/ Take this for example:

Crippling Palm: Drags the target from a distance to yourself and stuns the target for a while. Its success rate is determined by the Battle Power gap between you and the target. Can not drag targets with 200 or more Battle Power than you.

so a high bp monk could just drag ppl out of stacks at the pole?? WTF
vallier187 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2009, 20:37   #9
ic3

ic3 has a reputation beyond reputeic3 has a reputation beyond reputeic3 has a reputation beyond reputeic3 has a reputation beyond reputeic3 has a reputation beyond reputeic3 has a reputation beyond reputeic3 has a reputation beyond reputeic3 has a reputation beyond reputeic3 has a reputation beyond reputeic3 has a reputation beyond reputeic3 has a reputation beyond repute
Im game, anything to fight the noob ass ninjas on this server.

We standed by, All the way
We helped each other through our days
Holdin Us Up, When we were weak
Helpin us find, what it is we seek
Catchin our tears, When we cry
Pulling us through when the tide is high
Just being their, Through Thick and Thin
All just to say, you were my friend.

Love Tiff <33
ic3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2009, 16:26   #10
eXpL1c1T

eXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond repute
TQ are adding a monk class to co? This does not sound familiar at all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZyZ4N3ipnY

I guess they just can't get enough of copying Blizzard..

FAIL

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
eXpL1c1T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 14:48   #11
wes44.2

wes44.2 has a reputation beyond reputewes44.2 has a reputation beyond reputewes44.2 has a reputation beyond reputewes44.2 has a reputation beyond reputewes44.2 has a reputation beyond reputewes44.2 has a reputation beyond reputewes44.2 has a reputation beyond reputewes44.2 has a reputation beyond reputewes44.2 has a reputation beyond reputewes44.2 has a reputation beyond reputewes44.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eXpL1c1T View Post
TQ are adding a monk class to co? This does not sound familiar at all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZyZ4N3ipnY

I guess they just can't get enough of copying Blizzard..

FAIL
lol i was watching gladiator a few mins ago
Kyress (IRL Wife) ~ 130-130-110 Self Stig Reflect Trojan (190 Potency) Retired to TG
Craft ~ 130-130-130 Stig Trojan (New Owner)
craft ~ 130-130-130 Dodge Fire (New Owner)
Envy ~ 130-130-130 Cyclone Archer
Selwyn ~ 130-130-130 Reflect Fire
Rain ~ 130-130-124 Reflect Water

Anything you say in connection with da word "life" is now void mutha ****a.
wes44.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2009, 18:28   #12
eXpL1c1T

eXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond reputeeXpL1c1T has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes44.2 View Post
lol i was watching gladiator a few mins ago
win

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
eXpL1c1T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2009, 19:55   #13
VOlcan0.o?
Unknown

VOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, these forums look terrible...

Let's go see how CO's doing.
Old 11-06-2009, 20:05   #14
VOlcan0.o?
Unknown

VOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond repute
Yep, more useless add-ons. Nice!
Old 11-19-2009, 06:38   #15
*Joker*

*Joker* has a reputation beyond repute*Joker* has a reputation beyond repute*Joker* has a reputation beyond repute*Joker* has a reputation beyond repute*Joker* has a reputation beyond repute*Joker* has a reputation beyond repute*Joker* has a reputation beyond repute*Joker* has a reputation beyond repute*Joker* has a reputation beyond repute*Joker* has a reputation beyond repute*Joker* has a reputation beyond repute
With skills like that, keep in mind which will be stamina skills and I bet they will have cooldown times. Ninjas fog will still kick ass seeing how you still lose up before a monk cures you :/ and how many ppl you think are gonna be running round as monk with anti fog in skill box, won't be as tough as it sounds if I do say so myself
*Joker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: