Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 18:15   #211
ToiShio
Royal~Nub

ToiShio is on a distinguished road
Ok Help me. I have just upgraded to windows seven and I cant get on conquer. I press the start button on play and this is the message I get.

User Accounnt Control

Program name: Autopatch application.
Verified publisher: (A bunch of chinese lettering.)
File origin: Hard drive on this computer
Program location: " C:/Program Files/Conquer Online2.0/AutoPatch.exe" blacknull

Show information about this publishers certificate.

Do you want to allow this following program to make changes to this computer?

I click yes and it sends me to the autopatch and then to that little picture before the client appears And I get an error message that says something about Direct3D or DirectX can someone please help me I just wanna play the game...

Im guessing its something with Windows but im 13 i dont know much but here is all my system information. My dad updated win 7 a few days ago and I havent been able to use it since. I could use it fine on my Windows xp so...Here's the stuff.

System Information
Current Date/Time: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 ^:19:31 PM
Computer Name: DJGIBSON-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit(6.1 Build 7600)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: IBM
System Model: 8187SWU
BIOS: Phoenix FirstBios(tm) Desktop Pro Version 2.0 for IBM ThinkCentre.
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz 2(CPUs),~3.0GHz
Memory: 4069MB RAM
Page file: 1085MB used,6012MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Last edited by ToiShio; 04-14-2010 at 18:25. Reason: Needed to add something.
ToiShio is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2010, 06:20   #212
king-ju
Weedator !

king-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond repute
hello guys, I bought a labtop yesterday with windows 7. As HelpDesk told me i deleted the folder zftqat, and all work good.. Exept some buttons, they r not at the good place....

there is an other problem... My screen is 18,4" 16:9, and if i play in full mode, the game is rly rly ugly, same in hight quality.... and if i play in windows, the windows is so small....

Anyone have ideas ???

Other question do u think Tq is able to make a new mode in bigger resolution ??

EDIT 18.05.2010 : I fixed all !!

Selon que vous serez puissant ou misÚrable, Les jugements de cour vous rendront blanc ou noir. J. de la Fontaine

Last edited by king-ju; 05-18-2010 at 06:27.
king-ju is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2010, 12:46   #213
prueba
<SyNaeSTHEeSia>

prueba is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to prueba
help plz

i just bought a brand new claptop with mwindows 7 an i5 pros,sometimmes my conquer just freeze , and i dk what to do, can u guys plz help me out???thnxc so much
prueba is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2010, 10:28   #214
->Strider<-
Old timer

->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute->Strider<- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ->Strider<- Send a message via Yahoo to ->Strider<- Send a message via Skype™ to ->Strider<-
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDealer73 View Post
Windows 7 Help Thread
Conquer Online does NOT support Windows 7. Use at your own risk! This thread is to help users, if possible!

Hello! This is to help people that have problems with the new version of Windows, Windows 7. Some users might find ways around the problems and this will be the place to help out other users.

If you have any problems or questions, please post here. As problems are solved, we will update this list so that you can easily find the answers if they exist.

PLEASE remember that Windows 7 is a new version of the Windows operating system and therefore not completely compatible with our software. There WILL be bugs with compatibility and you should have known that when you installed the operating system. Please do not get angry or frustrated, as CO was not made for Windows 7 and it will take some time before it is all squared away.

As per usual, there will be no spamming tolerated.

Hi guys, after the 5180 patch, some of the players still reported that they cannot play CO on win7. Fortunately, a warm-hearted player provided us a solution. So I wanna share it with all the players here. Please note that it might not work for all the palyers. Just hope it does some help.
Go to the CO2 folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Conquer 2.0\zftqat
DELETE the file TQAT.exe
Copy the file NOTEPAD.exe from C:\Windows
Paste it to the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Conquer 2.0\zftqat
Rename it now to TQAT.exe
(This lets CO fine the TQAT program but its not the same one so it does not execute the Anti-Trojan that crashes win7)
(Now CO2 Runs but lagss TERRIBLY BAD, the following fixed this)

2. Freeware Download
Download and install the program CCleaner from:
http://www.ccleaner.com
After installation run the REGISTRY "Scan for Issue" and let it fix all errors it finds.
As long as you have it, it's not a bad idea to clean the temp files too, but I do not think it's necessary.

I thought this was free but I forgot I bought the program PC Pitstop Optimize3 (My mistake saying earlier it was free, sorry)
After installation run this program and allow it to fix all optimizations and registry fixes.

Reboot your PC
I now play daily with Win7 and no lag.

tryed that
laggy as hell now i just click on the dont show this message and click run program runs just fine for me
Old 09-09-2010, 06:21   #215
Wowrush
Vampire

Wowrush is on a distinguished road
good expl.

bad thing is it wont work for me, i didnt have to do anything nor change anything to play Co
Wowrush is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2010, 16:50   #216
grimijow

grimijow is on a distinguished road
Angry i need more than help

i downloaded the last ver of conquer "Conquer_v5287"
3 times from 3 diffrent ways >> FTB, BT and peer to peer << from the offical site....but, none is working ...all the same size 358 MB...
when i run the setup exe it begins setupping but soon ...... cant read sourse file the file may be corrupted .
every 1 stop in diffrent file and never continue ..
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
grimijow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2010, 08:34   #217
kingofoz
conquer addict

kingofoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Well what can i say i started to play CO on Server1(Now Dragon)
Havent played for about 18 mths maybe 2 yrs.......

I am now running windows 7 home 64 bit and Now i cant play CO,this is a shame as i have spent alot of DOLLARS on DBs since they were introduced,
game loads fine solid 40FPS but as soon as i move the game LOCKS UP,,,,

It is a real shame as i have spent alot of dollars with TQ and it seems they dont give a **** about all the long time customers they have,
Yes the game GRAPHICS arnt much chop to todays standards,but this game will be one of my all time favorite games,Dragon is my home and allways will be....
Is there a fix to the problem as i do like this game even though it is so old...
and i refuse to go back to VISTA or XP come on TQ HELP US OUT HERE

CHEERS
kingofoz
RUBY LVL130 fire fire TAO{brittany}{RIP}
lvl 130 archer archer {dragon server}
archerfromhell MINER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what goes around comes around so
becareful on who you attack
as conquer isnt a very big place
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kingofoz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2010, 23:37   #218
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
Fix resolution pliz?

Edit: Seen another person with the issue, dont know where that area is to fix.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	187.4 KB
ID:	139364  

Proud Member of the N.C.W.Y.E.I.S
(Nobody Cares What Your Equipment Is Stfu)

First Logged on: 2005-11-22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
I have to admit. You're the best fber i've ever seen

Last edited by xCrossFirex; 10-27-2010 at 23:46.
xCrossFirex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2010, 17:12   #219
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
fixed it myself.

Proud Member of the N.C.W.Y.E.I.S
(Nobody Cares What Your Equipment Is Stfu)

First Logged on: 2005-11-22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
I have to admit. You're the best fber i've ever seen
xCrossFirex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2010, 18:09   #220
king-ju
Weedator !

king-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond repute
Have u problems with Xfire, conquer and Seven ? cauze X fire don t detect conquer for me :/

EDIT 12.11.2010 : Fixed !

Selon que vous serez puissant ou misÚrable, Les jugements de cour vous rendront blanc ou noir. J. de la Fontaine

Last edited by king-ju; 11-12-2010 at 06:49.
king-ju is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2010, 01:00   #221
Meej

Meej is on a distinguished road
TRY THIS FOR Windows 7 USERS!

I love conquer as much as you all do. Pissed me off when i got a new computer and realize that it didn't work on my 1900x1080 resolution screen. Here's what I did and maybe it will help you too. Good luck!

If you already got CO working and are having problems with the buttons or images, PLZ move to the next step.

To make CO compatible:
1. Right click the CO Program or Icon
2. Click "Properties"
3. Click "Compatibility"
4. Select "Run this program in compatibility mode for:
5. Select the Operating system that you want (I CHOSE Windows Vista)
6. Select "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" under "SETTINGS"
7. Select "Run this program as an administrator"
8. Click "Apply" then "Ok"

To change Resolution (YOUR BUTTONS LOOK G*Y)
1. Right click ON YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN
2. Click "Properties"
3. Select "Display" (bottom left corner of screen)
4. Select "Set custom text size (DPI) ==> Top Left of screen
5. Select "100%"
6. Click "Ok"
7. If you try this and didn't work! Don't blame me! Blame yourself for getting a new computer with Windows 7 and can't figure out how to run CO.
8. I play on Snowwhite/Cinderella Ninja-Warrior-Fire sitting at lvl 137 aka BLACKZAWA and Eye Ish Nat Egy!

Last edited by Meej; 11-18-2010 at 01:02.
Meej is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2010, 07:32   #222
Grandia

Grandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond reputeGrandia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Grandia Send a message via AIM to Grandia Send a message via MSN to Grandia Send a message via Yahoo to Grandia
Hello people !
Ok , here's my problem.
I'm running windows 7 64 bits, and i've been trying to install the game for like one week now but i can't : here's what i get every time i try to manual patch ( because the autopatch doesn't do anything but tells me to retry or bypass)

I reinstalled for like 4-5 times, and rebooted, don't know what to do exactly, and i do the whole thing as administrator so i don't think that's the problem
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	prob.png
Views:	141
Size:	280.7 KB
ID:	140163  

If you collect and help a starving dog, he wont bite u.
That's the main difference between the dog and the Man.

Qui pisse face au vent mouille ses sandales. (french quote)
In english :
Who pisses in front of wind wet his sandals.
Grandia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2010, 11:45   #223
JxN881

JxN881 is on a distinguished road
I am running windows 7 32-bit professional.

My problem is that whenever I exit conquer my laptop crashes and gets the BSoD. I have only experienced this with this game. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem.
JxN881 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2010, 15:28   #224
kibbutskill

kibbutskill is on a distinguished road
Exclamation logging in

when ever i try to log in i put in the username and passoword and i click enter. it takes a few seconds and then it says server maintenance or network conjested try again later i havent played for three months because of this. HELP@
kibbutskill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-27-2010, 18:54   #225
WHITELIONX
Banned

WHITELIONX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
No actual problems with running CO on windows 7 (no black/blue screen etc) but when running 2 toons (seller and main) they automatically switch back and forth. Kinda a pain in the rear when your in arena . Anyway to stop this? Thanks!
Same question because it`s damn well annoying lol.
WHITELIONX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: