Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-28-2008, 10:36   #166
shadowness
FLAME OFF!

shadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaw13 View Post
even here you still flaming bro. look at the siggy of shadowness, flaming is the sign of weak intellct.
there is a differnce between flaming and saying the obvious

besides you monkeys arent really that fun to insult.... you make it way to easy :/

Last edited by shadowness; 02-28-2008 at 10:48.
shadowness is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2008, 23:39   #167
amaw13

amaw13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowness View Post
there is a differnce between flaming and saying the obvious

besides you monkeys arent really that fun to insult.... you make it way to easy :/
your out of topic dude. if you want to flam make thread at soz furom. even if your flaming i dun care.

p.s. dude your sig owned you.

Characters I made:
amaw13 - Trojan-Warrior 130-131
nuk3r - Trojan-Archer 126-132
*IceColD* - Water-Water-Trojan 120-130-130
amaw13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2008, 13:25   #168
paintb91
AGG*BaLLeR

paintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
your out of topic dude. if you want to flam make thread at soz furom. even if your flaming i dun care.

just gtfo, stfu and go back to ur soz forums.
Its a sick and perverse thing we know, but its what we are good at, shootin people for a living. playing paintball. Yea thats right paintball. and the real world thinks that this is crazy or lame or fun but they dont understand what we do, and how hard it is. They dont understand the glory, the self respect. cause we are good at this, is why we do it. And some days you truely can be a hero to your friends. And if youre boys, and my boys ever meet on the field in a gun fight, we will **** you up.
paintb91 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2008, 15:00   #169
Sevendust

Sevendust has a reputation beyond reputeSevendust has a reputation beyond reputeSevendust has a reputation beyond reputeSevendust has a reputation beyond reputeSevendust has a reputation beyond reputeSevendust has a reputation beyond reputeSevendust has a reputation beyond reputeSevendust has a reputation beyond reputeSevendust has a reputation beyond reputeSevendust has a reputation beyond reputeSevendust has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Sevendust Send a message via Yahoo to Sevendust
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintb91 View Post
just gtfo, stfu and go back to ur soz forums.
looool...haha.

Player Killer Nation

http://www.myspace.com/bloodxgusher
Sevendust is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2008, 15:12   #170
brakachu
hulp blz

Location: It's just a jump to the left... and then a step to the right.
brakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to anyone who's been waiting. I've been kinda busy with other stuff. Gonna start working on them again soon though.. I'll go back and see who got missed and start there. >_<

Ruby: GhostDance / brakachued / various others

brakachu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2008, 18:41   #171
shadowness
FLAME OFF!

shadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond reputeshadowness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

blah blah ****ing monkey ass you really supprice me when you can write a whole sentence that almost made sence....

BRAVO?!

listen *** ass player hater.... you aint ****... the only one that barely can stand you is your mother... and when shes not out selling her self so you can get some food....

my sig owned me ?
1st. i dident say anything that wasent true?
2nd. whats up whit your sig?

your trying you tell us that you have a conquer account wauhw

but the fact is that you dont even have that for your self
you share everything in your life whit 4 other queer brothers....
get the foooooook outtah here! no one wants you here

dont throw glass when you live in a stonehouse!

btw. im pulling out of this avatar thing... its not really my thing :P

biaaaaacth....

im out
Old 02-29-2008, 18:51   #172
paintb91
AGG*BaLLeR

paintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond reputepaintb91 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
blah blah ****ing monkey ass you really supprice me when you can write a whole sentence that almost made sence....

BRAVO?!

listen *** ass player hater.... you aint ****... the only one that barely can stand you is your mother... and when shes not out selling her self so you can get some food....

my sig owned me ?
1st. i dident say anything that wasent true?
2nd. whats up whit your sig?

your trying you tell us that you have a conquer account wauhw

but the fact is that you dont even have that for your self
you share everything in your life whit 4 other queer brothers....
get the foooooook outtah here! no one wants you here

dont throw glass when you live in a stonehouse!

btw. im pulling out of this avatar thing... its not really my thing :P

biaaaaacth....

im out
isnt it if u live in a glasshouse dont throw stones? xD
or if u have a glass jaw dont spit ****? xP
Its a sick and perverse thing we know, but its what we are good at, shootin people for a living. playing paintball. Yea thats right paintball. and the real world thinks that this is crazy or lame or fun but they dont understand what we do, and how hard it is. They dont understand the glory, the self respect. cause we are good at this, is why we do it. And some days you truely can be a hero to your friends. And if youre boys, and my boys ever meet on the field in a gun fight, we will **** you up.
paintb91 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2008, 18:55   #173
shadowness
FLAME OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintb91 View Post
isnt it if u live in a glasshouse dont throw stones? xD
or if u have a glass jaw dont spit ****? xP
how the ***** would i know? :con fused:

im not a scientest.... or what the **** its called :P
Old 02-29-2008, 19:02   #174
2+2=5

2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute2+2=5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
how the ***** would i know? :con fused:

im not a scientest.... or what the **** its called :P
Oh if there was a god I would thank him. that was hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by <|***1065;***618;***619;***596;***615;|> View Post
i made this 1 girl that allways goes to the bus stop fudge. then on v day she wasn't there so i ate it.
2+2=5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2008, 04:18   #175
brakachu
hulp blz

brakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxx2 View Post
Can someone make me a new avvie and put ArVi as name on it ?
Erm, here ya go. Took me a while.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ArVi2.gif
Views:	53
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	41571  

Old 03-02-2008, 13:45   #176
Santix
Sir Tano

Santix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by brakachu View Post
Erm, here ya go. Took me a while.
THANKS FOR NOTHING OOOOOH.... GREAT NOOOBEST made me a Veter abatar
Retired CO after TALISMAN PATCHES
want the coolest avatar u will ever have!! then u ugly noob check this link!
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=465998
Quote:
Originally posted by AmoN
Too bad when someone is acting like a pro when he doesnt have his own char ;F
Santix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2008, 13:50   #177
brakachu
hulp blz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santix View Post
THANKS FOR NOTHING OOOOOH.... GREAT NOOOBEST made me a Veter abatar
That's cause I forced him to do it.

Old 03-02-2008, 13:59   #178
Santix
Sir Tano

Santix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond reputeSantix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by brakachu View Post
That's cause I forced him to do it.
probably

thanks u both
Retired CO after TALISMAN PATCHES
want the coolest avatar u will ever have!! then u ugly noob check this link!
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=465998
Quote:
Originally posted by AmoN
Too bad when someone is acting like a pro when he doesnt have his own char ;F
Santix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2008, 14:04   #179
brakachu
hulp blz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santix View Post
probably

thanks u both
anytime

Old 03-02-2008, 14:13   #180
O.Great.Noob
NoobMember

O.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond reputeO.Great.Noob has a reputation beyond repute
>_> I wasn't forced. I was swindled into doing it. D<

Semi-Active

O.Great.Noob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: