Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 12:32   #1
King of Pain
(.Y.) =D

King of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond repute
11September Guild is wrong

For the record...all flaming aside. The guild name 11September is just plain rude. I'm all for everyone having fun and talking all the **** they want., it is just a game. But I for one find it very offensive. Just as I found the guy that ran around with the name of Hitler offensive.

I know you guys that made the guild probably think it's funny but it truly is wrong. Call the guild AmericansSuck, or whatever but to name your guild after an event that devastated a country, damaged a city and REALLY killed 3000 people....real people... not just pixel images on a computer is very callused.

Please re-think it and remove that guild name.
StoneColdKilla Trojan-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-134 No<3 (but a Celtic Devils at heart...FOREVER)
Fixed Nix, Blade, Dagger & Penetration, Scepter, Whip, Axe, Hammer, Hook
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=650213
GEAR GIVE AWAY http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11766195
EMERALD to THE WALL
Old 11-26-2007, 12:39   #2
NaturalKiller
NBKiller

NaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond repute
u all are mean to us so ....
Old 11-26-2007, 12:43   #3
Me > Mods
Banned

Me > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Me > Mods Send a message via AIM to Me > Mods Send a message via MSN to Me > Mods Send a message via Yahoo to Me > Mods Send a message via Skype™ to Me > Mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Pain View Post
For the record...all flaming aside. The guild name 11September is just plain rude. I'm all for everyone having fun and talking all the **** they want., it is just a game. But I for one find it very offensive. Just as I found the guy that ran around with the name of Hitler offensive.

I know you guys that made the guild probably think it's funny but it truly is wrong. Call the guild AmericansSuck, or whatever but to name your guild after an event that devastated a country, damaged a city and REALLY killed 3000 people....real people... not just pixel images on a computer is very callused.

Please re-think it and remove that guild name.
LOL as KOS_anyone said:

"11 september repezent Europe!!!"

I swear if i see anyone bar retarded Romanians in there, they go on the **** list.

I'm all for having a **** fest and slagging ppl off but you cross the moral line when u make a guild like that. There saying its like an Euro v American guild but i dont think the realise that ppl from all over the world were killed in it. Possibly even ppl from there **** hole of a place they call a country.

As panda said:

[Friend]FloppyPanda speaks to Beazil: ima find a major disaster that happend in romanian[19:36]

[Friend]FloppyPanda speaks to Beazil: and make a guild about it[19:36]

[Friend]FloppyPanda speaks to Wilku: i think romania is the only disaster in that region of the world tbh[19:37]

They made it too piss off H_M but there isnt just americans in there

Also payback at his best "it was americas fault anyway ..if they wouldnt try to take control over anything and anyone maybe things like this wont happen.now our message is U GONNA DIE LIKE THE PPL ON 11 SEPTEMBER"

Much Retard Very Yes
Old 11-26-2007, 12:50   #4
Me > Mods
Banned

Me > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Me > Mods Send a message via AIM to Me > Mods Send a message via MSN to Me > Mods Send a message via Yahoo to Me > Mods Send a message via Skype™ to Me > Mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalKiller View Post
You wonder why we're mean to you after all the **** yous do and then come out with this ?

As i have said before i've played with Romanians before on a different server and they were cool as hell. You guys give your fellow people a bad name with **** like that. If you were a radical muslim i could see why your pissed.

Hell i would class you as one of the cool ones NaturalKiller, you dont run around going saying stupid things like the others.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:59   #5
King of Pain
(.Y.) =D

King of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm not making any excuses for what anyone else has said in game or in the forums.

But making a guild by that name or joining it shows that the people in there have no moral conscience. Again I say...this is a game... 11September is a real event that cuts to the heart of many people and if you guys can't understand that then I feel sorry for you. Hate on Americans all you want. I know our country has done many things that people outside don't agree on, many of which I would defend, some I would not. But that's not what this post is about. This is about real people that died at the hands of extreamists. And I felt it necessary to point it out.
StoneColdKilla Trojan-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-134 No<3 (but a Celtic Devils at heart...FOREVER)
EMERALD to THE WALL
Old 11-26-2007, 12:59   #6
NaturalKiller
NBKiller

NaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond repute
i am still on my guild NaturalKillers but u think the same like them all romanians = poor retards and them americans and english= rich retards
about me i diden't get an acount here until i have seen people talking about me here so ...
u H_M = all stupid retards
think if u are so smart why u lose ur items to poor asses romanians ....
Old 11-26-2007, 13:02   #7
King of Pain
(.Y.) =D

Quote:
i am still on my guild NaturalKillers but u think the same like them all romanians = poor retards and them americans and english= rich retards
about me i diden't get an acount here until i have seen people talking about me here so ...
u H_M = all stupid retards
think if u are so smart why u lose ur items to poor asses romanians ....
As I said in the first line of my first post here...All flaming aside.

I don't want this to become another romanian this --- hyphy that thread. There are plenty of those. This has nothing to do with any of that. The name is just ****ing wrong
EMERALD to THE WALL
Old 11-26-2007, 13:07   #8
NaturalKiller
NBKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Pain View Post
I'm not making any excuses for what anyone else has said in game or in the forums.

But making a guild by that name or joining it shows that the people in there have no moral conscience. Again I say...this is a game... 11September is a real event that cuts to the heart of many people and if you guys can't understand that then I feel sorry for you. Hate on Americans all you want. I know our country has done many things that people outside don't agree on, many of which I would defend, some I would not. But that's not what this post is about. This is about real people that died at the hands of extreamists. And I felt it necessary to point it out.
they hit low but think 9/11 was cuz u americans like to get in some other country's business defent wrong people sometimes "HIT FIRST ASK LATER" is not so good ...
Old 11-26-2007, 13:24   #9
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
I think its this server that asked me to post less cause I was not a player from this server but whatever I am going to post here on this issue.

Naturalkiller I understand that you are not responsible for this new guild that emerged on your server but you think you can talk to them?

To everyone else, Do you think you can be just a bit nicer?

Both sides here doesnt seem any less innocent. I agree the guild name will deeply damage some of the americans especially playing on that server and I cant make you change it as I am only a moderator for the forums but I have to ask both parties to work together if your going to actually have a civilized war, unless things like this will occur more frequently.
Old 11-26-2007, 13:32   #10
Floppypanda

Floppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond repute
i have already e-mail 2 gms on this issue and am awaiting a reply i agree with both side's yes the americans do rip on the romainians alot but i think that the choice to both make a guild called 11september and to for lack of a better word Glorify terrorist acts is both wrong and disrespectful... i just hope that TQ has the balls to do somthing about this

floppypanda -> 130 warrior -> 130 warrior -> 121 warrior

Projects:
130 [x] Completed 16/1/10
RB 130 [x] Completed 23/3/10
2nd RB 130 [ ]
Fix Sword Prof [ ] (unless we do acctually get 2h+shield skills )
Fix Shield Prof [ ]
Fix Nix [ ]

~I reject your reality and submit my own~
Old 11-26-2007, 13:37   #11
NaturalKiller
NBKiller

floppy u are ....
lol did u send email about Al_Qaida quild?
i will name my next char Osama Bin Laden
if u get the gm to close 11september the guys will make one other guild 9/11 or ...
Old 11-26-2007, 13:41   #12
Floppypanda

Floppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond repute
no i didnt report Al_Qaida o.0

on the message board right now

11 september 2001 ,9:30 am is the best day ive seen !!!

you seriously gonna defend that?

floppypanda -> 130 warrior -> 130 warrior -> 121 warrior

Projects:
130 [x] Completed 16/1/10
RB 130 [x] Completed 23/3/10
2nd RB 130 [ ]
Fix Sword Prof [ ] (unless we do acctually get 2h+shield skills )
Fix Shield Prof [ ]
Fix Nix [ ]

~I reject your reality and submit my own~
Old 11-26-2007, 13:58   #13
ThisIsPayBaCk
BoringWarr

ThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond repute
As u all know im PayBaCk .. ok ..now the guild is a joke to get americans mad ..and we succeeded i wont disband the guild neither will ghena ... why did we make it? erm... every day u talk a lot of **** about romanians .. A LOT ..we many times are your main disscusion ...okey .. this is the time where I GOT SICK OF IT ALL ... we just hit u where it hurts u most .. and that was where we wanted to hit u... stop talking **** that is not true ...stop acting like u do have a brain in that thing u call head and maybe we will not attack u with posts and messages like we did today.cuz IT HURTS U
-U CAN'T STAND THE PAIN OF US BEING IN YOUR BRAIN-

payBaCk tro 130> warr 130>noop tro [R.I.P.]
And the day has come...
Old 11-26-2007, 14:07   #14
ThisIsPayBaCk
BoringWarr

ThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond repute
so u must understand this is the consequence for the things u talk every day .. we never see a big number of romanians on forum talking about u guys aimbooting and speeding, or talking about u guys being retarded ..or poor or rich .. u started this and i am not going to end it until i see public apologyes on the forum ..

payBaCk tro 130> warr 130>noop tro [R.I.P.]
And the day has come...
Old 11-26-2007, 14:18   #15
NaturalKiller
NBKiller

u what to see some fat asses say sorry will pigs fly soon?
dame retards they think they are smart and we hack them we still them items we can't kill then even when we have like 1000 ping we learn at agen of 10 what they learn at age of 15 .
if u are a american whit ur last money u buy a hamburger to get fater!!!
if u are a romanian whit ur last money u buy a book to get smarter !!!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: