Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 21:29   #541
Secret Imolate

Secret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCaque+UrFace View Post
I tried all the Mike, Michael, Mac names...i dont think she'll go for them. She didn't even go for Maczilla...like wtf.

oh yes...please post pictures of yourself with or without the wedding dress. and is that blond chick that was in the other photos gonna be there too?
You're a stinky fish face.

The Legendary MasamuneXero

Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
Secret b& V.3
Secret b& V.4
Secret b& V.5
Secret b& V.6
Secret b& V.7
Secret b& V.8
Secret b& V.9
....(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2008, 23:05   #542
MaCaque+UrFace

MaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Imolate View Post
You're a stinky fish face.
you only say that cuz you dont got bars in my part of the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshot View Post
roses are red,violets are blue,mods are nazis and we're the jews.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_strong View Post
P.S almots Forget i had a cup of tea on my my desk i take it and break from angry i throw it to the wall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinix
If you have 600+ ping, most likely they aren't aimbotting.
i can run across a street in 3 seconds... having 1 second delay means i'm still in the middle of the street getting hit by cars
MaCaque+UrFace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2008, 00:15   #543
Secret Imolate

Secret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Imolate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you only say that cuz you dont got bars in my part of the world.
I live a thousand miles from you.

*does 2 fingers to eyes and back to you*

(I'm watching you)

Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
Secret b& V.3
Secret b& V.4
Secret b& V.5
Secret b& V.6
Secret b& V.7
Secret b& V.8
Secret b& V.9
....(etc)
Secret Imolated
Old 06-20-2008, 09:17   #544
Unix Equinox

Unix Equinox has a reputation beyond reputeUnix Equinox has a reputation beyond reputeUnix Equinox has a reputation beyond reputeUnix Equinox has a reputation beyond reputeUnix Equinox has a reputation beyond reputeUnix Equinox has a reputation beyond reputeUnix Equinox has a reputation beyond reputeUnix Equinox has a reputation beyond reputeUnix Equinox has a reputation beyond reputeUnix Equinox has a reputation beyond reputeUnix Equinox has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Unix Equinox
Masa is nastier than you Macque, you shouldve heard all the **** that he said he wanted to do with his tongue and Detta's clitoris.
T1 Internet LAN Connection

Name: Bankotsu
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue

[Whisper]kriihz speaks to OneTrueMadalion: please u have no reason to kill me[4:50]

Gamer's Mindset: Dont let it get you
Unix Equinox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 09:44   #545
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
now thats just foul!

Hexion whoop your ass dumb dumb!

anyway as for posting pics wedding is in august so after that and no the blonde wont be there her and i had a falling out more like she fell and my fist landed on her face! Anyway yall are naughty clean it up yo i got a baby and he or she going to be reading

and as for maczilla definatly not although very funny the other names maybe i havent thought about boy names i want a girl damnit!

hahaha anywayz loves to you all stop being pervs!

~Xtina~

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=336376

Numba1Stunna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 16:18   #546
Secret Imolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unix Equinox View Post
Masa is nastier than you Macque, you shouldve heard all the **** that he said he wanted to do with his tongue and Detta's clitoris.
Yeah right, like I'd ever tell you anything.

Go daydream some more.

Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
Secret b& V.3
Secret b& V.4
Secret b& V.5
Secret b& V.6
Secret b& V.7
Secret b& V.8
Secret b& V.9
....(etc)
Secret Imolated
Old 06-20-2008, 17:42   #547
MaCaque+UrFace

MaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond reputeMaCaque+UrFace has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numba1Stunna View Post
now thats just foul!

Hexion whoop your ass dumb dumb!

anyway as for posting pics wedding is in august so after that and no the blonde wont be there her and i had a falling out more like she fell and my fist landed on her face! Anyway yall are naughty clean it up yo i got a baby and he or she going to be reading

and as for maczilla definatly not although very funny the other names maybe i havent thought about boy names i want a girl damnit!

hahaha anywayz loves to you all stop being pervs!
maczilla is the perfect name! i'll show you...i'll go find me a jail baiter and impregnate her and name it maczilla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshot View Post
roses are red,violets are blue,mods are nazis and we're the jews.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_strong View Post
P.S almots Forget i had a cup of tea on my my desk i take it and break from angry i throw it to the wall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinix
If you have 600+ ping, most likely they aren't aimbotting.
i can run across a street in 3 seconds... having 1 second delay means i'm still in the middle of the street getting hit by cars
MaCaque+UrFace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2008, 21:22   #548
Secret Imolate

Quote:
maczilla is the perfect name! i'll show you...i'll go find me a jail baiter and impregnate her and name it maczilla!
I think you'll find your own Maczilla in prison.

"Hey Fish!"

"Y-y-yes Maczilla..?"

"GET over here!"

""

Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
Secret b& V.3
Secret b& V.4
Secret b& V.5
Secret b& V.6
Secret b& V.7
Secret b& V.8
Secret b& V.9
....(etc)
Secret Imolated
Old 06-20-2008, 21:50   #549
Krygermancer
omg aimbot

Krygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Krygermancer
Quote:
been there done that

Server-Unicorn Krygermancer 110-130-130 wat war tro retired

www.myspace.com/mersaband
www.myspace.com/krygermancer
Krygermancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2008, 11:52   #550
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
lol...........

im boreded

~Xtina~

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=336376

Numba1Stunna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2008, 14:40   #551
Crowdz
U.K

Crowdz has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdz has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdz has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdz has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdz has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdz has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdz has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdz has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdz has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdz has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdz has a reputation beyond repute
Ewww Nice !"$%
Old 06-22-2008, 15:44   #552
Confuzed?
Bye

Confuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numba1Stunna View Post
lol...........

im boreded
go out and lie in the sun

I live in gillianchung's mansion

JenovA
130-130-130
Archer-Warrior-Trojan
Confuzed? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2008, 15:50   #553
Secret Imolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzed? View Post
go out and lie in the sun
What is this sun you speak of?

Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
Secret b& V.3
Secret b& V.4
Secret b& V.5
Secret b& V.6
Secret b& V.7
Secret b& V.8
Secret b& V.9
....(etc)
Secret Imolated
Old 06-22-2008, 16:06   #554
Confuzed?
Bye

Confuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Imolate View Post
What is this sun you speak of?
Come to Australia's Gold Coast, and you'll have sun for free!!!

I live in gillianchung's mansion

JenovA
130-130-130
Archer-Warrior-Trojan
Confuzed? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2008, 22:29   #555
Secret Imolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzed? View Post
Come to Australia's Gold Coast, and you'll have sun for free!!!
I don't like sun, he's not good to me.

Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
Secret b& V.3
Secret b& V.4
Secret b& V.5
Secret b& V.6