Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-30-2007, 18:01   #151
TitusDotel

TitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hehehehe

Quote:
Originally posted by Numba1Stunna
titus my friend how is work going today we are not driving cuz that would ruin the part of walking around stoned and there is 10 of us so im sure we will be able to carry plenty of liqour but thank you for the idea! I feel almost as though i should be 21 but i have a full year to wait baztords!

BTW FORUM TROLLS NEED TO DIE!!!!! :0
Work went, it came, it went, I left. Yay me.

LOL

1st Warrior on SF with Fixed Nix
1st 2nd RB Warrior on SF
Pure Warriors FTW!!!!!!

You want my help, ask for it
You want my respect, earn it
You don't want either, you'll get my sword

TitusDotel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2007, 17:07   #152
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute

how boring i thought all of you would be excited to see if i fell in the creek last night drunk but noting man yesh!!!!!!! so yea ill share the details when i feel you are all ready to hear my crazy evening!

~Xtina~

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=336376

Numba1Stunna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2007, 17:44   #153
TitusDotel

TitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond reputeTitusDotel has a reputation beyond repute
Well, if you don't tell us, how are we supposed to know????????

Hey, it's boring so why not give us something to read, k?

thxbai

1st 2nd RB Warrior on SF
Pure Warriors FTW!!!!!!

Old 06-02-2007, 20:58   #154
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
I dont know why

so i decided not to tell ne one bout the party instead i feel like yelling atm......

seriously i am so sick of ppl thinking i have to answer to them and then calling me crazy when i make a decision about ne thing! Seriously **** all of you! I will do wat ever i please especially when its for the better of my guild and if ne of you think that im going to sit there and and try to explain myself to same people that called me so many names liek trash ***** and everything else u sick ****s could coem up with !! Your wrong i do not forgive ppl not for **** liek that and I will not sit here and answer to any of u i am my own person an d theppl that know me well, love me to death so if u dont liek me **** OFF and stop questioning me or my motives cuz im sure in the hell not going to give u an answer!

For the rrest of u so called fare wether friends that cant seem to mak eup your minds on whether u want to talk with me or be my enemy make up your damn mind. I am in BA and thats where i am going to stay if you dont like it tuff noogies................

To all my good friends~ i apologise for the outbust but if i have to hear one more bad slander to my name i promise you everyone will be sorry cuz i will reak havoc on all!

~Xtina~

Old 06-02-2007, 22:31   #155
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Oh hai guys...

I don't like the look of this thread anymore, bye guys.
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2007, 22:38   #156
§witch22
DennyCrane

§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute
I quit reading it ages ago. . . .

In hell you will be raped by a pogo stick.
§witch22 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2007, 00:55   #157
Numba1Stunna

hmmm

which is why ur here reading it and responding huh switch u ****ign moron

~Xtina~

Old 06-03-2007, 01:33   #158
§witch22
DennyCrane

§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute
Responded to the last post, yes. Could I respond to any of the material infront of that? No.

Now re-read what I said earlier and it should seem more valid.

In hell you will be raped by a pogo stick.
§witch22 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2007, 01:48   #159
Numba1Stunna

omg

>.< do you ever disappear i was pretty sure i told u to leave and not come back. You play on FP you dont play on SF you dont liek me, and i dont like you...... So why do you keep comming back?

~Xtina~

Old 06-03-2007, 02:10   #160
Numba1Stunna

Representing the Street................

Sesame Street that is.........

~Xtina~

Old 06-04-2007, 06:39   #161
TitusDotel

Wow,

Don't know what I missed, but it seems pretty big. Hey Detta, I'll try to be online tonight so we can talk in game.

Or tell me what night you will be home that I can call you.

Cya.

1st 2nd RB Warrior on SF
Pure Warriors FTW!!!!!!

Old 06-04-2007, 15:19   #162
HEARTLESSMOTHER
HÆ®TLʧ§

Location: stone house across the first bridge next to my blacksmith shop and bakery shop
HEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond reputeHEARTLESSMOTHER has a reputation beyond repute
Wink leave a message at the sound of the beep.....<BEEP>

hey girl just thought id drop you a line. ** BA. oh did i say that im sorry.

there are some BA members that are ok and i wont kill, youre one of the exceptions. oh but i actually have to be playing at the time. yes i have quit CRAPQUER for the moment. just chilling out and taking a break from all the two-faced hypocritical backstabbing ignorant pretentious KIDS that are called BA, or as i like to refer to as RAGANGELS or also called CrudAngels.

GRATS TO EVO for pwning BA <theyre running out of excuses for losing gws>.
"Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
I know when I mention customer service of TQ, everyone of you will laugh.Thank you all in advance.

Last edited by Winddancer; 07-06-2007 at 00:34.
HEARTLESSMOTHER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2007, 21:24   #163
Numba1Stunna

chea!

o on a lighter note: Now that i have had my few days away andhavehad my ime to cool down. i will tell u wat i read today! Did u know they found 24 new species including this black and pink frog and a turtle the size of ur finger tip! Its insane i saw it on msn and had to read it ....... omg craziness u guys should search for it and look it up pretty cool details

but yea ne way President of the Galaxy ubberton pro 1337 signing off................. aka myself detta numba 1 stunna

ps. thnks hearty and of course we buddies man and titus everything is aok u chat aty me when eevr u liek u haveme on msn im always on

~Xtina~

Old 06-06-2007, 06:23   #164
TitusDotel

But that would mean I have to have MSN on.

LOL,

I'll try to remember and turn it on tonight when I get home.

1st 2nd RB Warrior on SF
Pure Warriors FTW!!!!!!

Old 06-06-2007, 13:39   #165
Numba1Stunna

NEW SPECIES!

hey this is the link for all them new species i was talkin bout check it out:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19028712/

~Xtina~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: