Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 23 votes, 4.87 average. Display Modes
Old 12-11-2008, 22:19   #241
GeneralZata
General

GeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irratation View Post
I'm not sure if this is a fake GM or not but i got a screenshot just to be on the safe side
Galaxy - NEPTUNE
HC002[GM]
hmmm..... what program took this pic,
it does not seem like an f12 screen shot,
the original pic (if u have a good zoomer) looks like a blur tool was used while editing the original size on the server name, thus for id have to guesstimate that this is a false photo...

most well recent most GM's are ltl fuzzy aminals...
if its a GM like this id have to guess this pic was taken on a private server...

lol i do dislike cheaters
and i now recently after some fan criticism have come to realize that there are many people that get botjailed for not cheating (wrongful botjail)

there just has to b a way to make this better without wrongful botjails... that stresses me out just as much as the cheaters & the cheaters that get away with it.

Luv CO, Frustrated in CO's Leadership & Policies

My RPG's, Runescape(adventure), Conquer(action), Atlantica(Strategy)

POLL:House Upgrade- Battle Arena & Guild House

Poll: for cheaters, Jail + Payment + served time after pay

BBB: Better Business Bureau/customer reports on CO = F grade

EA Games Main - EA Games Forums

Poll: R u Happy & TQ/Netdragon Info
GeneralZata is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2008, 23:57   #242
Godless
DJ Burnz

Godless has a reputation beyond reputeGodless has a reputation beyond reputeGodless has a reputation beyond reputeGodless has a reputation beyond reputeGodless has a reputation beyond reputeGodless has a reputation beyond reputeGodless has a reputation beyond reputeGodless has a reputation beyond reputeGodless has a reputation beyond reputeGodless has a reputation beyond reputeGodless has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Godless
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralZata View Post
the original pic (if u have a good zoomer) looks like a blur tool was used while editing the original size on the server name, thus for id have to guesstimate that this is a false photo...
He used Microsoft Paint to resize, I think, and pretty sure it's an F12 screenshot. I resized it and reduced the sharpness a bit with Photoshop to try to clear up the text (unsuccessfully...). It's a real photo. The server name is a little hard to read because it blends in with the tree.

Christians, we're looking at you....
Godless is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2008, 11:12   #243
GeneralZata
General

GeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralZata has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godless View Post
He used Microsoft Paint to resize, I think, and pretty sure it's an F12 screenshot. I resized it and reduced the sharpness a bit with Photoshop to try to clear up the text (unsuccessfully...). It's a real photo. The server name is a little hard to read because it blends in with the tree.
ahh im no good with paint, but photoshop i can do. but idk if the f12 ss's need to be resized, the details r clear and perfect enough to read. Although i didnt know i had it on this vista computer but there is a built in editor within the microsoft program.

Luv CO, Frustrated in CO's Leadership & Policies

My RPG's, Runescape(adventure), Conquer(action), Atlantica(Strategy)

POLL:House Upgrade- Battle Arena & Guild House

Poll: for cheaters, Jail + Payment + served time after pay

BBB: Better Business Bureau/customer reports on CO = F grade

EA Games Main - EA Games Forums

Poll: R u Happy & TQ/Netdragon Info
GeneralZata is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2008, 17:35   #244
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Irratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Irratation
Quote:
I'm not sure if this is a fake GM or not but i got a screenshot just to be on the safe side
Galaxy - NEPTUNE
HC002[GM]
----------------------->This is our real GM. Please note that GMs has [GM]at the end of their names.--By Cindy
-k- ty i know about the gm at the end but it wasn't the blue elephant thing that's why i was curious
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralZata View Post

most well recent most GM's are ltl fuzzy aminals...
if its a GM like this id have to guess this pic was taken on a private server...

lol i do dislike cheaters
and i now recently after some fan criticism have come to realize that there are many people that get botjailed for not cheating (wrongful botjail)

there just has to b a way to make this better without wrongful botjails... that stresses me out just as much as the cheaters & the cheaters that get away with it.
nope it's not false it was done with F12 but when i went to load it it said it was too big n i only have paintbrush so i just resized it, but cindy confirmed it for me.. i just wanna know why it wasn't the elephant looking thing, n wotever happened to the really nice gm coat that thing was awesome lol.. but i shall try to get a better program or zoom in a lot farther next time

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Irratation is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2008, 00:08   #245
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Galaxy - NEPTUNE
HC002[GM]
----------------------->This is our real GM. Please note that GMs has [GM]at the end of their names.--By Cindy
Umm there's been ways to get the [GM] on chars. Its happened alot in diamond and Neptune... You talk to them and they say LET ME SCANN YOUR ITEMS MAKE SURE NOT DUPE!!! Tq also said that don't trust anyone unless they look like that strange dumbo elephant thing. So arn't you going against what tq said it self? Plus the Gm of Neptune i talked to had elephant thing already on and was called Neptune[GM] and the other one i seen also was called Neptune2[GM] kinda strange how that one didn't even have Neptune in it... Also how it was just afk in town ignoring everyone. Gms always atleast say hi if you whisper them no matter how busy they are.

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 06:22   #246
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Sapphire - lvl 1 char posting fake website. Ban she!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ch.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	205.1 KB
ID:	105178  
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2009, 07:19   #247
LordOfWings

LordOfWings has a reputation beyond reputeLordOfWings has a reputation beyond reputeLordOfWings has a reputation beyond reputeLordOfWings has a reputation beyond reputeLordOfWings has a reputation beyond reputeLordOfWings has a reputation beyond reputeLordOfWings has a reputation beyond reputeLordOfWings has a reputation beyond reputeLordOfWings has a reputation beyond reputeLordOfWings has a reputation beyond reputeLordOfWings has a reputation beyond repute
A player in server Elements->Light called ~*G____M*~ is trying to scam me into this web:conqueronline.cps.gold.superitems.8m.com THIS IS NOT CONQUER WEB trying to MAKE IT CONQUER.Hope someone takes action

WingedLord

If you look at me then you look at Death

Vote for pure rb skills:

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=614219
LordOfWings is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 11:27   #248
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
LION fake GM G*******M

Character: Dorion
Server: Lion
Feb 12, 11:00 server time
G*******M~speaks~to~Dorion:
25db and free super items join the site conqueronline.free.25db.400cps.8m.com GM
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	fakegm.JPG
Views:	187
Size:	139.4 KB
ID:	107100  
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2009, 13:57   #249
darkcephar

darkcephar has a reputation beyond reputedarkcephar has a reputation beyond reputedarkcephar has a reputation beyond reputedarkcephar has a reputation beyond reputedarkcephar has a reputation beyond reputedarkcephar has a reputation beyond reputedarkcephar has a reputation beyond reputedarkcephar has a reputation beyond reputedarkcephar has a reputation beyond reputedarkcephar has a reputation beyond reputedarkcephar has a reputation beyond repute
Constellations, Capricorn..

Guy named ~~(G~M)~~~

The usual whipser and says go:- www.co.91.2009.9f. if you want full super 2 soc +6 free Join at the page
darkcephar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2009, 17:49   #250
Fractionator

Fractionator is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesypoo View Post
There are alot of idiots who make Fake GM accounts...But there is one thing i know GM's Cant be killed, They got Haxed armor :P
thats not true and ps gms look like blue pig gennies look at the intervews
like the 1 with the guy from egys and the girl form um i think it was germany? met up on co gotmarried and then they wer intervewd and this guy pked the gm
Fractionator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2009, 11:44   #251
~DragonPkz~
Quit, BB

~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute~DragonPkz~ has a reputation beyond repute
Someone's sending fake sites in whisper...
Name: 1234560002
Server: Pluto/Jupiter
I saved it as GIF because the file whas too big, hope this is good.

Has been this account. Thanks.---------Cindy
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	FakeSite-Co.gif
Views:	167
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	114484  
My chars:

~SoulOfDeath~ - Tro - 112
DragonPkz - Tro|Arch|Arch - 120|126|111 (Retired)

Last edited by CindyZ; 04-22-2009 at 23:54.
~DragonPkz~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2009, 17:15   #252
Muhlfritt

Muhlfritt is an unknown quantity at this point
fake GM in Crystal?

***8595;I though GMs looked like that nowadays.***8595;
Old 06-30-2009, 17:23   #253
DarkPee
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

DarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond reputeDarkPee has a reputation beyond repute
They don't all do, it's like a garment.

Tro Gears:

Super +5 Sdg/Sdg Coronet
Super +5 Sdg/Sdg Necklace
Super +4 Sdg/Sdg HeavyRing
Super +4 Sdg/Sdg Club
Super +8 -1 Sdg/Sdg Blade
Super +5 Sdg/Sdg Armour
Super +4 -1 Sdg Boots
Super +5 Rtg Fan
Super +6 -1 Rgg/Rgg Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsonAGAIN View Post
One thing i've learnt about women is...Never underestimate their love for hair products and makeup.

To them it's like a God.
DarkPee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2009, 17:34   #254
Muhlfritt

Muhlfritt is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, sorry. my bad then.
Old 06-30-2009, 19:01   #255
Selina^^

Selina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond reputeSelina^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhlfritt View Post

***8595;I though GMs looked like that nowadays.***8595;
this one is a real GM

Both of the two are real GMs. Please keep in mind that only the character names end with [GM] or [PM] are real GMs. Any other ones like (GM), {GM}, (GM], [GM), (GM} or any other symbols are fake.---Cindy

Last edited by CindyZ; 07-01-2009 at 19:27.
Selina^^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: