Old 05-15-2006, 15:05   #1
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
Official "story of my life o__o!!" thread.

okay so about 2 months ago i got pulled over doin 73 in a 60, i paid my 130$ ticket and they signed me up for a driving improvement class in april (so it doesnt get turned in to my insurance company and my insurance doesnt skyrocket).

k well around april 15th i remembered that my course was signed up for the 4th. o__o; it said do not miss this class and i was told not to miss it, then was told you're allowed one re-signup.

so today, i went down there for my 2nd signup thing. i got off work at 3:00 but since this place is in downtown and i live in the boonies, i decided to save gas and just go there and walk around the city ;o( bad idea. why? cause the course started at 5:00, and i had 2 hours to kill in a city of CRAP. no mcdonalds or wendys, no food place, so i kept walking around searching for food.

i found a crappy little place called 'a taste of india' .. it said pre-made food ready to go on the front so i went in. all i saw was this india guy standing there, and dvd's, cd's, casettes, clothes and spices from india. they had potato chips from india FOR 3$ A BAG O___O; i bought a mt. dew for 1.25$ and left. so THEN i go to the candy machine in the testing center place and got a snack for 1.25$. i called muh friends and bs'd awhile, and by 4:00 my gut hurt so bad because i had to pee REALLY bad.

i go in the building to use the restroom, and its being worked on and locked -__-; i panicked, went to my car and took a little water container i get from work and pee'd in that. theyre small though so it overflowed cause i had to go so bad i couldnt stop in time and pee'd all over myself o__o;! i called amanda and she laughed at me, and said just dump it and refill it LoL'z. so i dumped it under my car and refilled it and felt better, but i made another huge spot cause the container was wet, so i had a huge dark spot at the bottom of my crotch. by this time i was just laughing at myself and this ****ty day and told manda ima just sit n wait for the next disaster.

k so i try to try myself off, pee on my hands and pants and car seat -_-; and i look around for something to spray or something that smells good. i then found my air freshener ^_^! it was a bag of red balls that had a nice scent, so im rubbing that on myself and WhaAsP it rips open, red balls all over me. o___o;!! i laugh and throw a fit and laugh some more and start to get a bit frustrated ;o(

k so 5:00 rolls around (i'd been standing at the locked entrance to the room for 20 minutes), and noone shows up. i called my house to ask and make sure they had the time/day right. Oh bUt gUeSs What! i was scheduled for the 18th NOT TODAY >_>;

i sped out of the parking garage, paid the old lady 2$ for parking and told her bout the confusion and before i can say a word shes all "no no no honey~ its never on a monday~ only tues and thurs~" i said k ty and left and now im home and showered and eating gran'mas food.

k </blog rant>

feel free to post your stories as long and detailed as you wish! this can be like, a bloggish rant n rave forum if anything ^_^~ but yeah, pissy little me is leaving now. byebye ;o

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer

Last edited by randeh; 05-16-2006 at 10:55.
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2006, 15:10   #2
K3nshin
I am DEiM

K3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to K3nshin
Re: official "story of my life o__o!!" thread

Quote:
Originally posted by randeh
okay so about 2 months ago i got pulled over doin 73 in a 60, i paid my 130$ ticket and they signed me up for a driving improvement class in april (so it doesnt get turned in to my insurance company and my insurance doesnt skyrocket).

k well around april 15th i remembered that my course was signed up for the 4th. o__o; it said do not miss this class and i was told not to miss it, then was told you're allowed one re-signup.

so today, i went down there for my 2nd signup thing. i got off work at 3:00 but since this place is in downtown and i live in the boonies, i decided to save gas and just go there and walk around the city ;o( bad idea. why? cause the course started at 5:00, and i had 2 hours to kill in a city of CRAP. no mcdonalds or wendys, no food place, so i kept walking around searching for food.

i found a crappy little place called 'a taste of india' .. it said pre-made food ready to go on the front so i went in. all i saw was this india guy standing there, and dvd's, cd's, casettes, clothes and spices from india. they had potato chips from india FOR 3$ A BAG O___O; i bought a mt. dew for 1.25$ and left. so THEN i go to the candy machine in the testing center place and got a snack for 1.25$. i called muh friends and bs'd awhile, and by 4:00 my gut hurt so bad because i had to pee REALLY bad.

i go in the building to use the restroom, and its being worked on and locked -__-; i panicked, went to my car and took a little water container i get from work and pee'd in that. theyre small though so it overflowed cause i had to go so bad i couldnt stop in time and pee'd all over myself o__o;! i called amanda and she laughed at me, and said just dump it and refill it LoL'z. so i dumped it under my car and refilled it and felt better, but i made another huge spot cause the container was wet, so i had a huge dark spot at the bottom of my crotch. by this time i was just laughing at myself and this ****ty day and told manda ima just sit n wait for the next disaster.

k so i try to try myself off, pee on my hands and pants and car seat -_-; and i look around for something to spray or something that smells good. i then found my air freshener ^_^! it was a bag of red balls that had a nice scent, so im rubbing that on myself and WhaAsP it rips open, red balls all over me. o___o;!! i laugh and throw a fit and laugh some more and start to get a bit frustrated ;o(

k so 5:00 rolls around (i'd been standing at the locked entrance to the room for 20 minutes), and noone shows up. i called my house to ask and make sure they had the time/day right. Oh bUt gUeSs What! i was scheduled for the 18th NOT TODAY >_>;

i sped out of the parking garage, paid the old lady 2$ for parking and told her bout the confusion and before i can say a word shes all "no no no honey~ its never on a monday~ only tues and thurs~" i said k ty and left and now im home and showered and eating gran'mas food.

k </blog rant>

feel free to post your stories as long and detailed as you wish! this can be like, a bloggish rant n rave forum if anything ^_^~ but yeah, pissy little me is leaving now. byebye ;o
ummm 2 words lol... ROFLMAO ROFLCOPTOR
K3nshin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2006, 15:33   #3
Dylan_Teh_Troja

Dylan_Teh_Troja is an unknown quantity at this point
well today my dad woke me up at 7:05 so i was already running late, i didnt leave for school until 7:35 and i had to be to french at 7:40, its about a 10 minute walk from my house, and half way to school i forgot my baseball stuff because my team was leaving for a game right after school, so i had to run and grab and when i got to french it was 7:50 and i got a tardy -_-

in french did the same usual stuff, didn't really pay attention and just joked around with my friends, but the good thing is my friend payed me 5 dollars to do this 10 sentence conversation thing

hour and a half later i go to english/social studies and we right speeches for this stupid model UN crap, it sucks bad, after an hour and half of that i went to lunch and i almost threw up cuz the douche bags at the end of the table were mixing up all kinds of crap which was really gross so i left early, then i went to my short block class which is mainly just a class you pick just to have fun, its called Film Studies and we were watching some documentary dvd thing

then to round out the day i went to math, which is boring as hell because the teacher is a REAL bad teacher and is very annoying, at the end of class during the announcements they said "the freshman baseball game has been cancelled" i was like WTF mate i was late for nothing x.x, they cancelled it cuz the weather man said it was gonna poor and its 6:30 out and it hasn't rained but it's sunny -_- so no need to cancel

after school i went home and just chilled at my house and now im writing this

Characters:
Dylan!!-lvl 126 trojan, my main char

Drunk_Irish_Guy-noob warrior lvl 67
Dylan_Teh_Troja is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2006, 17:09   #4
DarkL0rd
woooo!!

DarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond repute
too long to read.. but today i

-went to school.
-football afterschool
-handball afterwards
-went home and ate
-went to the gym
-home

simpple as that./

i play nuttinbutthao sometimes.
DarkL0rd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2006, 19:31   #5
Fu510N
AFK24/7

Fu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant future
ahhahahaha today..for me...
-got up at 8:00; got to skool at 8:08 (skool starts at 8:10 ><)
-fell asleep in math...went to eat rice for lunch...
-almost had a fight wit my business teacher roflll
- ate+fell asleep in science class
-big 2 in music class practice rooms :O)
-bought sum food, got home, went out. >_<"
Old 05-15-2006, 19:38   #6
AznInsomnia
MERC[**]

AznInsomnia is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AznInsomnia
yestarday i was late for school once again, and then fell asleep during my first period class. it sucks because my first perd teacher actually cares this term, not like my last semster teacher, becuz we change per semester. anyways i got btched at about sleeping in class and "dishonoring him", and he randomly starts ranting about being in the marines, but he's a fatass, so lmao.

and then i got a saturday detention for some ****
AznInsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2006, 08:38   #7
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
@dylan
nice bloggy i see you can rant almost as good as me *scoffles* XD! grats on the 5 bucks lol

@dark
you play foot AND hand ball? O_O;; mwahah, and you work out ? how old are you xD if youre over 21, u r like so hot jockman ;p!

@fu510n
long time no see!! =D glad to see u stop by ^_^!! way to sleep in 2 classes in a day o_o; you sound like me, be careful tho, sleeping in nightschool is waaay harder than sleeping during the day so dont start failing those classes you sleep in XD lol

@merc
do not dishonor the overweight ex-marine o_o!! rofl XD u should poke him w/a random object one day and see his reaction and then comment on how its not very marine-like to react in such a slow slobbish manner ;o)~ then yall can get a marine lecture all day =D i had a history teacher once, and the 'preppy' popular people in the class would randomly ask him a question about wars, and the teacher would rant about his past experiences for a good 30-45 minutes solid, which meant less we had to pay attention and more nappage =D!

today im sitting at work, behind as usual, on these forums where i'm not supposed to be anyway o__o; my work buddies laughed at my pee-situation yesterday, so its all okay, im not angry anymore =D atleast it turned into a nice story to share. o and my friend manda left me a voicemail "heeey i thought you pulled in our driveway cuz i smelled a whiff of pee, buuuut it was just ashley~ byyyE" ashley is her little girl just finishing up potty training ;o evil! O_O; k, i have pie charts to make a bills to process so i guess i better do some work o_o;; byebye.

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
Old 05-16-2006, 11:00   #8
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

hey people post your **** so i can have my very first sticky thread. XD!

sticky me sticky me please please~

its official! every forum needs atleast one blog topic =o~!

im dizzy o.o; bye

Great Wall
Old 05-16-2006, 13:29   #9
Zhang(freedom)
Quiteded

Zhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Zhang(freedom)
why not, stickied

A faded legend on Freedom
Zhang - level 104 fire>fire (Laziest tao on the server)
Aureas - level 113 trojan (first fixed nix on Freedom)
Unattained ambitions, abandoned on KingJus
Zhang - level 80 trojan (yes I did just take 100 dmg)
.Zhang. - level 72 archer (the hunter who never hunted)
Living anew on Eredar
Zhalseran - level 70 Night Elf Rogue (Teh Z rebornded)
Giraffe - level 70 Night Elf Priest (Teh healzornelf)

Still loving ShadowKatt, now and forever &#9829
Zhang(freedom) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2006, 13:31   #10
DarkL0rd
woooo!!

DarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond repute
lol you know what handball is? i thought it was like an east coast asian sport that no one else knew about besides in NYC. haha. and no im not 21+ i work out like every 3 days, not too much dnt wanna stunt my growth

Old 05-16-2006, 13:38   #11
Zhang(freedom)
Quiteded

Zhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond reputeZhang(freedom) has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Zhang(freedom)
isnt handball where like, there are the 2 nets and you have to pass the ball to your team and try and throw it past the other team's goalie, but you can only take like 3 steps and you have to throw from outside the 3-point line

or am i thinking of a completely differant sport

A faded legend on Freedom
Zhang - level 104 fire>fire (Laziest tao on the server)
Aureas - level 113 trojan (first fixed nix on Freedom)
Unattained ambitions, abandoned on KingJus
Zhang - level 80 trojan (yes I did just take 100 dmg)
.Zhang. - level 72 archer (the hunter who never hunted)
Living anew on Eredar
Zhalseran - level 70 Night Elf Rogue (Teh Z rebornded)
Giraffe - level 70 Night Elf Priest (Teh healzornelf)

Still loving ShadowKatt, now and forever &#9829
Zhang(freedom) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2006, 14:03   #12
x5woo5x

x5woo5x is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Fu510N
ahhahahaha today..for me...
-got up at 8:00; got to skool at 8:08 (skool starts at 8:10 ><)
-fell asleep in math...went to eat rice for lunch...
-almost had a fight wit my business teacher roflll
- ate+fell asleep in science class
-big 2 in music class practice rooms :O)
-bought sum food, got home, went out. >_<"
And i was in the other music room talking abuot perverted things, too bad you missed that convo eh

Also doesn't surprise me you fell asleep in science, i feel the same, can't escape her boring voice.
-Went to school
-Eye hurts from lookin in microscopes, went home for lunch
-Did nothing interesting until music class

<Lv 110 Sakuragi Archer>

Emerald
x5woo5x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2006, 17:33   #13
DarkL0rd
woooo!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Zhang(freedom)
isnt handball where like, there are the 2 nets and you have to pass the ball to your team and try and throw it past the other team's goalie, but you can only take like 3 steps and you have to throw from outside the 3-point line

or am i thinking of a completely differant sport
completely different sport. theres a wall and lines. theres a line thts like 8 feet away from the wall and u serve from it and when u do it has to pass that line but cant pass this other line. (short/long) and then u hit the ball and it can only bounce one..when u are serving u can get points when u arent u have to get the other person "down" and then u can get points. and yeah its not that easy since everyone can hit a ball with their hand lol. u gotta use like strategy since if ur a righty u normally would hit to the left so the person would start moving to the left but instead u hit to the right corner. eh its complicated. and the ball is a little smaller then a tennis ball or some people play with this really small ball thts as hard as a rock (more advanced) where u hit it a special way so it wont hurt. yeah its hard to explain ill take a pic of the court one day.

Old 05-16-2006, 17:43   #14
Dylan_Teh_Troja

Dylan_Teh_Troja is an unknown quantity at this point
lol my gym class played hand ball in P.E., the version we played was a lot like zhangs, its pretty fun

ah wth, i'll just post how today went but not nearly as long as the other one

-went to school, did my friends work and got some moneh
- it was raining today so we played dodgeball in gym instead of some stupid game call angle bal
-went back to my house cuz my practice was cancelled due to teh rain
-played a little conquer and owned some noobs on cs XD
-i had to work out twice as much cuz i skipped the other day to go to my friends house
-went to the store olympia sports to get some new batting gloves
-did my homework and now im doin this

that was ma day

Characters:
Dylan!!-lvl 126 trojan, my main char

Drunk_Irish_Guy-noob warrior lvl 67
Dylan_Teh_Troja is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2006, 17:45   #15
DarkL0rd
woooo!!

wheres everyone from?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: