Old 03-19-2008, 05:25   #46
-TearZ-
UhBack:)

-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me > Mods View Post
I set out to get you. Out of all the people that could and were gona buy my **** why did i go for you ? A known scammer Bravo B that makes loads of sense, let ***araja scam you. I was pissed at the fact you were getting away with this **** and did what had to be done in order for you to get banned.

You even came here and said you payed by Western Union yet i have a MSN convo saved where your gona send by paypal

Me > You
..u were lucky cuz at almost the same time i scammed u some ppl caused the tq info leak so that gaved u an idea on how to get your items back. That`s why it took u like 2 weeks to get it back. U never planed on getting me banned. U now just trying to look for excuses for your dumbness.

Last edited by -TearZ-; 03-19-2008 at 05:34.
-TearZ- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2008, 05:33   #47
-TearZ-

-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute-TearZ- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalKiller View Post
any stupid noob can sell the scammed items or trade them the fact that u scamme is a good reason to get a permanent ban ! think in real life u have a ban in my city !wtf do u think we all are retarde ! the fact that u are still using scammed chars like VaiN and drop-off! is the proof u are a low life scumbag! My acusation are based on proof's don't u forget u was at my internet cafe and i have seen u whit my own eyes how u was trying to scamm people of items !
yea right like u own that city.. i`m not using any scammed chars.. as i said before i barely play lately.. but what is your proof? only talk ... the same u say i`ve been to your internet cafe trying to scam ppl ..the same i can say natural told me once he scamed over 50 chars on other servers... but well.. i don`t have any proof .. so its just talk.. and for you to know baraja spent over 1k usd on this game so .. maybe that will help u know where the items come from.. and VaiN spent arround 400 .. both bought dbs .. u dont even know how a db code looks like yet u have 3 sets of gear or more.. even 2 sock ring.. where did u get that? oh i know .. u botted in moonbox tactic .. for months ... now u go send videos to the vidsters with ppl hacking but u,Mr.Fairplay , if there wasnt for the autobot u wouldnt have had those items now. no autobot=no moonbox = no money for you = no items.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:40   #48
Me > Mods
Banned

Me > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Me > Mods Send a message via AIM to Me > Mods Send a message via MSN to Me > Mods Send a message via Yahoo to Me > Mods Send a message via Skype™ to Me > Mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TearZ- View Post
..u were lucky cuz at almost the same time i scammed u some ppl caused the tq info leak so that gaved u an idea on how to get your items back. That`s why it took u like 2 weeks to get it back. U never planed on getting me banned. U now just trying to look for excuses for your dumbness.
No the idea was to use that cause the gms werent gona do **** to you unless direct action was took to put a stop to your ****.
Me > Mods is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2008, 06:30   #49
NaturalKiller
NBKiller

NaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yea right like u own that city.. i`m not using any scammed chars.. as i said before i barely play lately.. but what is your proof? only talk ... the same u say i`ve been to your internet cafe trying to scam ppl ..the same i can say natural told me once he scamed over 50 chars on other servers... but well.. i don`t have any proof .. so its just talk.. and for you to know baraja spent over 1k usd on this game so .. maybe that will help u know where the items come from.. and VaiN spent arround 400 .. both bought dbs .. u dont even know how a db code looks like yet u have 3 sets of gear or more.. even 2 sock ring.. where did u get that? oh i know .. u botted in moonbox tactic .. for months ... now u go send videos to the vidsters with ppl hacking but u,Mr.Fairplay , if there wasnt for the autobot u wouldnt have had those items now. no autobot=no moonbox = no money for you = no items.
what proof u whant more u admit ! what autobot noob u don't remeber u poste a screenshot whit the sv interface on????? how many moon box i have made? u said it i plvl scater scater ! u will beg for mercy when u see me again u pice of **** i will walk on u !
NaturalKiller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2008, 06:53   #50
-TearZ-

Quote:
what proof u whant more u admit ! what autobot noob u don't remeber u poste a screenshot whit the sv interface on????? how many moon box i have made? u said it i plvl scater scater ! u will beg for mercy when u see me again u pice of **** i will walk on u !
i admited about beazil..that`s true..but i got banned for that... that`s history...uhm.. autobot? i boted when i lvled payback[i had the autobot from ppl that had it from u,ppl that go to your internet cafe].. i admit that too.. the same autobot u gave to other players on co to use... like uhm... FEAR*FACTOR[sry for getting u into this] .. u made lots of moonboxes ..using cotobo to identify the tactic u were in[i remember that cuz when i went to your cafe every pc had autobot and cotobo on it].. u did plvl too..that`s true ..but the real money came from autoboting in moonbox tactic.. u say u gonna walk on me? why u getting so angry? this game got you too much? .. u end up saying to ppl u will beat them up cuz u cant kill them in game... u even said to Beazil u will go to Scotland and beat him up ...asking me for his adress on yahoo just to get him scared, just hoping that he will leave u alone ingame.what`s the matter with u? cant u accept the fact that there are better ppl than u?..that do play better! work your way up... get better items, pwn us all.. end of talk. well.. u know u cant get better so u go crazy mad threatening ppl u gonna go to them and beat them up. Bro, this is just a game ..thought your age of 25 could help u make the difference between a game and real life. U r always telling ppl they have no life.. your words prove you`re not too different from them!
Old 03-19-2008, 06:58   #51
-TearZ-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me > Mods View Post
No the idea was to use that cause the gms werent gona do **** to you unless direct action was took to put a stop to your ****.
we both know better what happened that day .. u just fell for it.. u didnt have any plan to get me botjailed... u were just looking to sell your items and char for real cash... u had no idea about the Tq info leak when we made the deal cuz that was 2 weeks after. u were just lucky ..that`s all.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:22   #52
Me > Mods
Banned

Me > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Me > Mods Send a message via AIM to Me > Mods Send a message via MSN to Me > Mods Send a message via Yahoo to Me > Mods Send a message via Skype™ to Me > Mods
Quote:
we both know better what happened that day .. u just fell for it.. u didnt have any plan to get me botjailed... u were just looking to sell your items and char for real cash... u had no idea about the Tq info leak when we made the deal cuz that was 2 weeks after. u were just lucky ..that`s all.

Ummm as i have said, why would i go to a scammer The "account" never was for sale

Ok so the info leak was 2 weeks after the "deal" explain how sum1 i knew lost their account 1 week before the "deal"

I can't understand how you're still usin the "you fell for it" ****. You didn't expect me to already have a plan, i knew how much the stuff i had was worth and well i'm sorry but ur offer too good After all i loved these lines.

(18:32) Iavorenciuc: i know im romanian and a lot of ppl here are scammers but dont judge by the where i'm from cuz every person is different (18:32) Iavorenciuc: from another (18:32) Iavorenciuc: (18:32) Iavorenciuc: i really need the whole stuff and if i dont send the money i wont get the rest so im not solving anything by scamming u

Last edited by Me > Mods; 03-19-2008 at 10:34.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:23   #53
NaturalKiller
NBKiller

NaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond repute
@ tearz
ce copil esti tu si cu slugile tale !voi ati inceput si stiti bine ca o sa o sugeti curand ti-sa urcat la cap in morti mati de gunoi crezi ca eu is marius ma?*** te prind te sparg si eu si yulian iti arat eu *** se face !ii tii palma la cur lu vain bagati-ai pula in gat de panarama iti arat eu viatza ma slugoi ordinar ca nici nu stii sa mergi pe strada !auzi la el sa fiti voi tari mai dute in pula mea ca nu ma nimeriti ce va credeti voi maestri toti au pata pusa pe tine nu numai eu si cu iulian !
just one little thing did ur char think? or is a lame pice of **** that do the talking and playing behind the char at one computer?I don't accept **** talk from 17-20 years old kids that is my bad and if i kill u in real life there is a law ! How can be VaiN better? he plays for 4 mouths ? I can't take **** from noobs like that ! all this stared cu he wanna demonstrate that his better then me how? using ur +8 2 soc gear (scammed) and using a speed hack and he still got owned and i kill him every time i want .Stop talking **** about auto bot cuz u know is not true u can't compare to me i am a legit player u are not !

Last edited by NaturalKiller; 03-19-2008 at 10:38.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:48   #54
zyklon
i win

zyklon has a reputation beyond reputezyklon has a reputation beyond reputezyklon has a reputation beyond reputezyklon has a reputation beyond reputezyklon has a reputation beyond reputezyklon has a reputation beyond reputezyklon has a reputation beyond reputezyklon has a reputation beyond reputezyklon has a reputation beyond reputezyklon has a reputation beyond reputezyklon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
@ tearz
ce copil esti tu si cu slugile tale !voi ati inceput si stiti bine ca o sa o sugeti curand ti-sa urcat la cap in morti mati de gunoi crezi ca eu is marius ma?*** te prind te sparg si eu si yulian iti arat eu *** se face !ii tii palma la cur lu vain bagati-ai pula in gat de panarama iti arat eu viatza ma slugoi ordinar ca nici nu stii sa mergi pe strada !auzi la el sa fiti voi tari mai dute in pula mea ca nu ma nimeriti ce va credeti voi maestri toti au pata pusa pe tine nu numai eu si cu iulian !
just one little thing did ur char think? or is a lame pice of **** that do the talking and playing behind the char at one computer?I don't accept **** talk from 17-20 years old kids that is my bad and if i kill u in real life there is a law ! How can be VaiN better? he plays for 4 mouths ? I can't take **** from noobs like that ! all this stared cu he wanna demonstrate that his better then me how? using ur +8 2 soc gear (scammed) and using a speed hack and he still got owned and i kill him every time i want .Stop talking **** about auto bot cuz u know is not true u can't compare to me i am a legit player u are not !
u r not legit untill u pay 2 play CO =)

BerzerkAnt 130-130-124
PunchFruit
zyklon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2008, 11:28   #55
NaturalKiller
NBKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyklon View Post
u r not legit untill u pay 2 play CO =)
i have paid many electrical bills so i am legit
Old 03-19-2008, 11:40   #56
King of Pain
(.Y.) =D

King of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond repute
I can't figure out who to root for.

Just when I was real tired of all NK rantings... he starts going after tearz and baraja

But for all the things I don't like about tearz...at least he's not reporting others for the same things he's done in the past. I mean...how can you act like the bot police when you used bots in the past. OK... so you've stopped, but don't call out others.
StoneColdKilla Trojan-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-134 No<3 (but a Celtic Devils at heart...FOREVER)
Fixed Nix, Blade, Dagger & Penetration, Scepter, Whip, Axe, Hammer, Hook
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=650213
GEAR GIVE AWAY http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11766195
EMERALD to THE WALL
King of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2008, 12:26   #57
Me > Mods
Banned

I'm the only bot police around here

I've started again

Proud to say i've never botted etc etc <3 Which is why i get so pissy at people on the whole subject.

There is "hacks" that i dont mind though because they dont give the player an advantage unless they lvl bot with 50 windows because of multiclient. **** like multi, item.dat edits, auto stig, int macro etc i'm cool with only because IT DOES NOT MATTER IN PVP. Altho

The min ur ass starts cheating in pvp ur going to bot jail if i'm around.

Call me what u like, thats just how i feel on this subject.
Old 03-19-2008, 12:38   #58
NaturalKiller
NBKiller

bot police hand's up sv !
Old 03-19-2008, 14:19   #59
DarkL0rd
woooo!!

DarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond repute
baraja, you suck. you think i aim on nuttin LOL..i be hittin you for 7k and i have to get 2 consecutive shots. and i never fail to kill you even if you're walking. yet you still think i aim. please stfu.

i play nuttinbutthao sometimes.
DarkL0rd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2008, 20:44   #60
RandomScreens
skeetskeet

RandomScreens has a reputation beyond reputeRandomScreens has a reputation beyond reputeRandomScreens has a reputation beyond reputeRandomScreens has a reputation beyond reputeRandomScreens has a reputation beyond reputeRandomScreens has a reputation beyond reputeRandomScreens has a reputation beyond reputeRandomScreens has a reputation beyond reputeRandomScreens has a reputation beyond reputeRandomScreens has a reputation beyond reputeRandomScreens has a reputation beyond repute
that's what im sayin cough haxor deja cough, jk <3

ice cream for i scream
RandomScreens is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: