Old 01-28-2008, 18:39   #1
XxXxKillaxXx

XxXxKillaxXx has a spectacular aura aboutXxXxKillaxXx has a spectacular aura aboutXxXxKillaxXx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to XxXxKillaxXx Send a message via AIM to XxXxKillaxXx Send a message via Yahoo to XxXxKillaxXx
CO 1.0 Thread (Post ss's if you are an elite that played it)

I will start off
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6378076[1].jpg
Views:	86
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	33600   Click image for larger version

Name:	8493176[1].jpg
Views:	79
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	33601   Click image for larger version

Name:	12788899[1].jpg
Views:	64
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	33602  
Old 01-28-2008, 18:43   #2
XxXxKillaxXx

XxXxKillaxXx has a spectacular aura aboutXxXxKillaxXx has a spectacular aura aboutXxXxKillaxXx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to XxXxKillaxXx Send a message via AIM to XxXxKillaxXx Send a message via Yahoo to XxXxKillaxXx
Some additional stuff to know for players that are new:

Whoever played CO 1.0 will tell you it was 100 times better than current one. Many of us liked the old-school graphics, AWESOME PvP (it was all skill- gear was the last thing that would matter usually), and the fun involved in playing.

The previous ss's that I have attached contain some good people from back in the day. tonny2 was the best trojan (he was rb!! and high lvl!!) He also had full supers with sdg weps and armor!!! This was unbelievable. StonePimp was the FIRST water to "invent" melee.

Thats some info...tired atm so if anyone here played CO back then and has ss's or stories to share, go for it
Old 01-28-2008, 22:35   #3
K3nshin
I am DEiM

K3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond reputeK3nshin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to K3nshin
It was, CO 1.0 was the best.
K3nshin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2008, 00:38   #4
Arcumentus

Arcumentus is a jewel in the roughArcumentus is a jewel in the roughArcumentus is a jewel in the rough
Shame i've reformated my computer a gazillion times.
Super +6 -5 SDG/SDG Club 253hp
Super +6 -5 SDG Tro Armour 218hp
Super +6 -5 SDG/SDG Sword 207hp
Super +6 -5 SDG Boots 250hp
Super +5 -5 SDG/SDG Scepter 247hp
Super +5 SDG/SDG Club 103hp
Gourd

240 pot.
Arcumentus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2008, 01:24   #5
ThisIsPayBaCk
BoringWarr

ThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond repute
tnx for the ss..i was curious how co 1.0 looked like..

payBaCk tro 130> warr 130>noop tro [R.I.P.]
And the day has come...
ThisIsPayBaCk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2008, 02:37   #6
Me > Mods
Banned

Me > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Me > Mods Send a message via AIM to Me > Mods Send a message via MSN to Me > Mods Send a message via Yahoo to Me > Mods Send a message via Skype™ to Me > Mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXxKillaxXx View Post
Some additional stuff to know for players that are new:

Whoever played CO 1.0 will tell you it was 100 times better than current one. Many of us liked the old-school graphics, AWESOME PvP (it was all skill- gear was the last thing that would matter usually), and the fun involved in playing.

The previous ss's that I have attached contain some good people from back in the day. tonny2 was the best trojan (he was rb!! and high lvl!!) He also had full supers with sdg weps and armor!!! This was unbelievable. StonePimp was the FIRST water to "invent" melee.

Thats some info...tired atm so if anyone here played CO back then and has ss's or stories to share, go for it
I used to love fbing in mid air

Altho i would disagree on the first water to invent melee, that would be Heretic (sp) from Kylin who was Fire - Water At the time we were like WTF but god did he own hard.

Fake Edit: I dont have Paint atm so i can edit the SSs to upload, i shall post some later. I only have a few.

Last edited by Me > Mods; 01-29-2008 at 02:39.
Me > Mods is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2008, 02:51   #7
Artim
Eater of n00b pkers

Artim has a reputation beyond reputeArtim has a reputation beyond reputeArtim has a reputation beyond reputeArtim has a reputation beyond reputeArtim has a reputation beyond reputeArtim has a reputation beyond reputeArtim has a reputation beyond reputeArtim has a reputation beyond reputeArtim has a reputation beyond reputeArtim has a reputation beyond reputeArtim has a reputation beyond repute
ahhhhhh plain old carbon monoxide..... carbon dioxide was fun for a while too, i appreciate change, but co1 was wat made me love the game.... hopping through the turtle doves, and finding mets from doves killed by patrols(recently named guard2)...selling them for 20k, and calling it a FORTUNE.

out of curiosity, for anyone else, was the biggest initial change the actual SPAWNING of the mobs? instead of them just randomly appearing as before?

oki back to my servers forum.

~Artim
Guild: Renega–eBrigadE

:::::::: DivineShadows ::::::::
Lvl: 130-130-136 Ninja-Warrior-Trojan
Potency: 316/321
Guild: Renega–eBrigadE
Misc: +12 club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlŠinte View Post
Sad truth, most bugs have become "features" out of TQ's idle behavior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlinRO View Post
There is no such thing as a laptop and a computer
Artim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2008, 09:31   #8
King of Pain
(.Y.) =D

King of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond repute
Only ss I could find from back in the day.

It's my archer Heimdall and ATHOX's archer legolas (that he dumped)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	5862324.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	289.8 KB
ID:	33730  
StoneColdKilla Trojan-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-134 No<3 (but a Celtic Devils at heart...FOREVER)
Fixed Nix, Blade, Dagger & Penetration, Scepter, Whip, Axe, Hammer, Hook
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=650213
GEAR GIVE AWAY http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11766195
EMERALD to THE WALL
King of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2008, 18:56   #9
GreatWaller
Uber Nuber

GreatWaller has a brilliant futureGreatWaller has a brilliant futureGreatWaller has a brilliant futureGreatWaller has a brilliant futureGreatWaller has a brilliant futureGreatWaller has a brilliant futureGreatWaller has a brilliant futureGreatWaller has a brilliant futureGreatWaller has a brilliant futureGreatWaller has a brilliant futureGreatWaller has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to GreatWaller
Ahhhh CO 1.0... The white numbers, the Twin City PK, the 4m DBs

And TQ had to mess it all up

Awesome Awesomeness
More Awesome Awesomeness

Questionable super soaker...

If you're gunna make a new account use This link
GreatWaller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2008, 17:57   #10
DarkL0rd
woooo!!

DarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond repute

Name:	6549997.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	298.8 KB
ID:	34144

Name:	12030958.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	307.8 KB
ID:	34145

Name:	25346095.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	225.3 KB
ID:	34146

yeahh i got more but theyre too bigg...and no time to shrink em

i play nuttinbutthao sometimes.
DarkL0rd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2008, 16:45   #11
XxXxKillaxXx

I didnt know xkillax played back then O.o
Old 02-04-2008, 18:18   #12
N*F*P*
BigBossMan

N*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to N*F*P*
ok heres mine
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	11007445.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	350.4 KB
ID:	35183  
Character: ~*Anubis*~ Fire 130 NonRb atm
Character: RoYaL~PaIn : Wat/Tro/Ninja 110/130/72
And about 10 other chars
Server: Great Wall
NFP For Life
RETIRED Playing WoW now

Quote:
No I didn't sell my soul to the Devil...........I have a rent to own option
Rep Me & Ill Rep U Back!!
N*F*P* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2008, 08:31   #13
King of Pain
(.Y.) =D

King of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond repute
you're being humped by a polar bear
StoneColdKilla Trojan-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-134 No<3 (but a Celtic Devils at heart...FOREVER)
Fixed Nix, Blade, Dagger & Penetration, Scepter, Whip, Axe, Hammer, Hook
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=650213
GEAR GIVE AWAY http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11766195
EMERALD to THE WALL
King of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2008, 11:04   #14
Me > Mods
Banned

Me > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Me > Mods Send a message via AIM to Me > Mods Send a message via MSN to Me > Mods Send a message via Yahoo to Me > Mods Send a message via Skype™ to Me > Mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Pain View Post
This isnt Lost

Anyway i never could get my head around a "SnowApe" i think it was called in the middle of a DC
Me > Mods is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2008, 12:22   #15
N*F*P*
BigBossMan

N*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to N*F*P*
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Pain View Post
Nah hes hugging me and begging me not to kill him hahahaha. But in the end I needed a bear skin rug for my upgraded house so I finished him off
Character: ~*Anubis*~ Fire 130 NonRb atm
Character: RoYaL~PaIn : Wat/Tro/Ninja 110/130/72
And about 10 other chars
Server: Great Wall
NFP For Life
RETIRED Playing WoW now

Quote:
No I didn't sell my soul to the Devil...........I have a rent to own option
Rep Me & Ill Rep U Back!!
N*F*P* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: