Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 18:43   #31
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogturf View Post
Hmmmmm if u look at what u wrote.....it dont make sense "we still them items" or this bit "we cant even kill then".

if u are a romanian whit ur last money u buy a book to get smarter !!!

In your case that book aint helping you. Let me guess the title of the book you got out "How to spell for Dummies"
This is senseless there is no reasoning someone bulk to defend the U.S. It's not his first language to my knowledge they spell like **** for a reason. Maybe they are educated? They have to have enough skills to run a computer and download conquer.
Old 11-26-2007, 18:48   #32
ThisIsPayBaCk
BoringWarr

ThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamjam123 View Post
soo... instead of making a guild called fatamericans or richbutdumbUSA you choose to make a guild about how a bunch of people died? wtf is wrong with you people? how the **** does making a guild like that make you feel better?
it makes us feel better cuz it makes u feel worse ..

payBaCk tro 130> warr 130>noop tro [R.I.P.]
And the day has come...
Old 11-26-2007, 18:50   #33
ThisIsPayBaCk
BoringWarr

ThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsPayBaCk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFury View Post
I'll continue to disrespect romains with every opportunity i get untill the guild is disbanded and a forum opoligy is issued between both parties.
ok so..u know that both parts have to apologyse and were wrong...but u will only disrespect romanians? ISN'T THIS RASISM?

And the day has come...
Old 11-26-2007, 19:02   #34
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Read My Post!
Old 11-26-2007, 19:53   #35
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsPayBaCk View Post
durant understands..king of pain got my point ..and i understood him too... but there are ppl like kylara ...grrr... and there are many... i told floppy and king of pain ... we do care about what happened on 11th september...and we do not support terrorist acts even if we named our guild this way... but just call it a payback from PayBaCk ... btw kylara u got owned last night in ga by romanians.. remember?
I understand but I am not saying that you are right

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFury View Post
I'll continue to disrespect romains with every opportunity i get untill the guild is disbanded and a forum opoligy is issued between both parties.
By disrespecting the romainians you are adding to the problem not helping it. With that attitude you might as well make a guild with an offensive name yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamjam123 View Post
soo... instead of making a guild called fatamericans or richbutdumbUSA you choose to make a guild about how a bunch of people died? wtf is wrong with you people? how the **** does making a guild like that make you feel better?
They resorted to the lowest of the low to make you guys feel like some of you forum posters have made them feel. Words hurt a bit more than you guys may realize. I am not saying what she is doing is right but I am saying that some of you on this forum was no better to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SioKanla View Post
This is senseless there is no reasoning someone bulk to defend the U.S. It's not his first language to my knowledge they spell like **** for a reason. Maybe they are educated? They have to have enough skills to run a computer and download conquer.
Which server do you play on?

Quote:
it makes us feel better cuz it makes u feel worse ..
You should not have to go to their level. The romainians I know are nice people. There is no need for what you are doing, but likewise they have no reason for disrespecting your country. All of you should work it out.
Old 11-26-2007, 20:59   #36
Kylara
Panda?

Kylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
u forgot soflyy, hewwie, majestic, thao whoa, xaznicex or what his ****in name would be.. so 1 vs 5? Lmao?
Are you kidding? Do you even know my character? I was there by myself and then Maj showed up. SoFlyy was fighting Alexxx by himself while I was left fighting you filth.
Old 11-26-2007, 21:26   #37
DarkL0rd
woooo!!

DarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage85 View Post
You guy`s started dis think`s in the other forum`s too in case you forrgoten... All the time calling us gipsys like why say`d back there too:
1. First off all even iff all romanian`s where gipsys dis is Rasisim...
2. And second it`s not true... Iff some off you American`s proved too us you don`t heave any brain no one say`d on the forums that all off them are brainless... So you guy`s started dis think...
ur writing makes me cry. and you guys are pretty ****in retarded to make a guild like that. i experienced sept11 almost1st hand. i was in school and saw the planes fly into the buildings. and uknow why we all talk ****? because thats all you guys do. anyone whos better than you in fb/ss is an aimer. somebody who dies is a "noob". and then when u guys got 5 archers stunnin and like another 5 tros. that makes you pro and good.

Refrain from by passing
-Durant

i play nuttinbutthao sometimes.

Last edited by Durant; 11-26-2007 at 23:20.
Old 11-26-2007, 22:08   #38
Chiinkinese
Person

Chiinkinese has a reputation beyond reputeChiinkinese has a reputation beyond reputeChiinkinese has a reputation beyond reputeChiinkinese has a reputation beyond reputeChiinkinese has a reputation beyond reputeChiinkinese has a reputation beyond reputeChiinkinese has a reputation beyond reputeChiinkinese has a reputation beyond reputeChiinkinese has a reputation beyond reputeChiinkinese has a reputation beyond reputeChiinkinese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkL0rd View Post
ur writing makes me cry. and you guys are pretty fkin retarded to make a guild like that. i experienced sept11 almost1st hand. i was in school and saw the planes fly into the buildings. and uknow why we all talk ****? because thats all you guys do. anyone whos better than you in fb/ss is an aimer. somebody who dies is a "noob". and then when u guys got 5 archers stunnin and like another 5 tros. that makes you pro and good.
owned by tattoo boy
Old 11-26-2007, 22:33   #39
ItsCrazy

ItsCrazy has a reputation beyond reputeItsCrazy has a reputation beyond reputeItsCrazy has a reputation beyond reputeItsCrazy has a reputation beyond reputeItsCrazy has a reputation beyond reputeItsCrazy has a reputation beyond reputeItsCrazy has a reputation beyond reputeItsCrazy has a reputation beyond reputeItsCrazy has a reputation beyond reputeItsCrazy has a reputation beyond reputeItsCrazy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ItsCrazy
Quote:
u forgot soflyy, hewwie, majestic, thao whoa, xaznicex or what his ****in name would be.. so 1 vs 5? Lmao?

No its 1 vs 4 cus i was on Hiewwie and Thao-Whoa. and I"ve said nothing about romanians but you guys are punks and go around pking everyone that you dont know. Thats why you have Enemies!
Old 11-26-2007, 23:49   #40
MercofROC3

MercofROC3 has a reputation beyond reputeMercofROC3 has a reputation beyond reputeMercofROC3 has a reputation beyond reputeMercofROC3 has a reputation beyond reputeMercofROC3 has a reputation beyond reputeMercofROC3 has a reputation beyond reputeMercofROC3 has a reputation beyond reputeMercofROC3 has a reputation beyond reputeMercofROC3 has a reputation beyond reputeMercofROC3 has a reputation beyond reputeMercofROC3 has a reputation beyond repute
lol current news is funny

italy is kicking out all the romanians because they dont like them

new decree
Old 11-27-2007, 00:11   #41
Kylara
Panda?

Kylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsCrazy View Post
No its 1 vs 4 cus i was on Hiewwie and Thao-Whoa. and I"ve said nothing about romanians but you guys are punks and go around pking everyone that you dont know. Thats why you have Enemies!
Who's crazy, huh?! You are....you are...
Old 11-27-2007, 01:00   #42
N*F*P*
BigBossMan

N*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to N*F*P*
I'm really disappointed in you're choice for a guild name to supposedly get back at the US for making fun of you??? This left a very bad impression about you as a person to stoop so low as to make a guild like that. Not everyone in the US is out to get you and wants to call you names and etc.... By doing this you put all of us Americans in the same boat. Yes I'm American and have never said such things about you Romanians or for that matter about anyone from anywhere that plays this game. This is a game.... not real life. Everyone plays this game because it is fun and they enjoy playing it. No matter what differences we have in game about who killed who and how they act is all part of how they play. You think this is how everyone acts in real life? If you do then you are exactly what people are calling you. You should not take things so seriously what you are called in game or for that matter here in the forums. Only you know what you are and know what kind of person you are. So if you were smart you would disban the guild and think of another way to "Get back at us Americans" instead of using this tragedy where thousands of people of all backgrounds Actually Died from. Think about it would you like it if a tragedy in you're life were made the butt of a joke???? I think not. I thought you were a better person than this. Do the right thing and find another way to get youre message across.
Character: ~*Anubis*~ Fire 130 NonRb atm
Character: RoYaL~PaIn : Wat/Tro/Ninja 110/130/72
And about 10 other chars
Server: Great Wall
NFP For Life
RETIRED Playing WoW now

Quote:
No I didn't sell my soul to the Devil...........I have a rent to own option
Rep Me & Ill Rep U Back!!
Old 11-27-2007, 01:27   #43
ThisIsPayBaCk
BoringWarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkL0rd View Post
ur writing makes me cry. and you guys are pretty ****in retarded to make a guild like that. i experienced sept11 almost1st hand. i was in school and saw the planes fly into the buildings. and uknow why we all talk ****? because thats all you guys do. anyone whos better than you in fb/ss is an aimer. somebody who dies is a "noob". and then when u guys got 5 archers stunnin and like another 5 tros. that makes you pro and good.

Refrain from by passing
-Durant
its a long way from calling u guys noobs(which i remind that u call us the same),aimer or speeder to coming here on the forum and make 1000 topics about romanians, saying the worse u can say about us ...

And the day has come...
Old 11-27-2007, 01:32   #44
NaturalKiller
NBKiller

NaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond reputeNaturalKiller has a reputation beyond repute
it is ok for them to put all us romanians in one boat(and say that we are retarded and noobs and...) but not the same for americans .....
we are losing ur time here trying to get 14 years old kids like anarchy to think all they do is judge ur english get over it ...
Old 11-27-2007, 01:37   #45
ThisIsPayBaCk
BoringWarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by N*F*P* View Post
I'm really disappointed in you're choice for a guild name to supposedly get back at the US for making fun of you??? This left a very bad impression about you as a person to stoop so low as to make a guild like that. Not everyone in the US is out to get you and wants to call you names and etc.... By doing this you put all of us Americans in the same boat. Yes I'm American and have never said such things about you Romanians or for that matter about anyone from anywhere that plays this game. This is a game.... not real life. Everyone plays this game because it is fun and they enjoy playing it. No matter what differences we have in game about who killed who and how they act is all part of how they play. You think this is how everyone acts in real life? If you do then you are exactly what people are calling you. You should not take things so seriously what you are called in game or for that matter here in the forums. Only you know what you are and know what kind of person you are. So if you were smart you would disban the guild and think of another way to "Get back at us Americans" instead of using this tragedy where thousands of people of all backgrounds Actually Died from. Think about it would you like it if a tragedy in you're life were made the butt of a joke???? I think not. I thought you were a better person than this. Do the right thing and find another way to get youre message across.
i did apologyse in one of my replyes to the ppl that have nothing to do with this or that didnt say nothing wrong about ro`s and had to suffer cuz of what we did ..if we created this guild or wrote the messages we did doesent mean that we really believe what we are saying ..it was just a way of attack.. we, like most of the ppl on the earth have been shocked by the events on 11th september ... i am apologysing once more to the ppl that had to suffer and that i had no intention to hurt

And the day has come...
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: