Old 11-13-2007, 11:44   #31
DarkL0rd
woooo!!

DarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Anne~ View Post
omg i didnt know mr. v had a forum account. =x haai
LOL, ahahahhahaa. whats good

i play nuttinbutthao sometimes.
DarkL0rd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2007, 16:23   #32
King of Pain
(.Y.) =D

King of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond repute
thats why i don't let anyone play my char's. you never know what they are gonna do.
StoneColdKilla Trojan-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-134 No<3 (but a Celtic Devils at heart...FOREVER)
Fixed Nix, Blade, Dagger & Penetration, Scepter, Whip, Axe, Hammer, Hook
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=650213
GEAR GIVE AWAY http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11766195
EMERALD to THE WALL
King of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2007, 17:28   #33
j.c.demon
Game Sage

j.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floppypanda View Post
i dont acctually think rahs been bot jailed once yet, thaos water on the other hand is on 2nd strike :P

thanks flop reminded me to point it out to Opal that she jailed his water instead of his main
Quote:
Forum Moderator List ~ Submit"Account Issues" ~ Submit"Hacked Accounts ~

Email ~ service@conqueronline.com for problems submitting, banned accounts & others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post

YOU CAUSED ME TO SPIT MACARONI!
j.c.demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2007, 19:08   #34
Me > Mods
Banned

Me > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Me > Mods Send a message via AIM to Me > Mods Send a message via MSN to Me > Mods Send a message via Yahoo to Me > Mods Send a message via Skype™ to Me > Mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Pain View Post
thats why i don't let anyone play my char's. you never know what they are gonna do.
Exactly
Me > Mods is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2007, 08:00   #35
Tronjheim

Tronjheim is on a distinguished road
No one plays on my account but me... scoob has access but thats only to do dis on. i dont like to trust people with the stuff i have worked hard for. Sadly enough it took me a yr and a half to get tronj to where he is now, and hopefully ill be able to start a fire soon with any luck.

Current Project - Tronjheim - Hyphy_Movement(revived 4 months ago)
130 tro - 130 war - 126 tro
2nd rbed Aug. 2 2007
11 soc SDG -7 pct blessing
Tronjheim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2007, 14:10   #36
mchadeath

mchadeath is just really nicemchadeath is just really nicemchadeath is just really nicemchadeath is just really nicemchadeath is just really nice
only few peeps got access to me and if they efed up id go to their house and own them.. troblk..dix.. and u dave LOL
mchadeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2007, 21:46   #37
Me > Mods
Banned

Me > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Me > Mods Send a message via AIM to Me > Mods Send a message via MSN to Me > Mods Send a message via Yahoo to Me > Mods Send a message via Skype™ to Me > Mods
Nobody has access to my accounts and i dont hack. So if i ever see a video saying i'm hacking ama go emo on there ass.
Old 11-17-2007, 23:44   #38
Floppypanda

Floppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond repute
same here, dont hack, dont share

floppypanda -> 130 warrior -> 130 warrior -> 121 warrior

Projects:
130 [x] Completed 16/1/10
RB 130 [x] Completed 23/3/10
2nd RB 130 [ ]
Fix Sword Prof [ ] (unless we do acctually get 2h+shield skills )
Fix Shield Prof [ ]
Fix Nix [ ]

~I reject your reality and submit my own~
Floppypanda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2007, 23:56   #39
Tronjheim

Tronjheim is on a distinguished road
Oh and btw... i can argue with anything, anyone, anytime, anyplace... they called me brickwall on the debate team in highschool for a reason

Current Project - Tronjheim - Hyphy_Movement(revived 4 months ago)
130 tro - 130 war - 126 tro
2nd rbed Aug. 2 2007
11 soc SDG -7 pct blessing
Tronjheim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2007, 08:51   #40
XxXxKillaxXx

XxXxKillaxXx has a spectacular aura aboutXxXxKillaxXx has a spectacular aura aboutXxXxKillaxXx has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to XxXxKillaxXx Send a message via AIM to XxXxKillaxXx Send a message via Yahoo to XxXxKillaxXx
O.o my name again. The day that the vid took place i was on nuttin for about less than a minute. Was already in the castle on right side, i jumped to pole, got 1 FB on barney, then barney whispered me "hit me again, 1 hit not enuff to prove u aimbot". I told him its me, and then logged off cuz it was saturday night.

Anyways, go ahead and blame it on me as I c u guys gona do anyways.

Btw, i duno how its possible to jump corner cuz it lags u back. Only way to do it is if u log off in the air while jumping. But being able to jump and continue jumping...i got no clue how to do dat lol.
XxXxKillaxXx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2007, 15:32   #41
Demolist~v.8
«Đemöli§Ŧ»

Demolist~v.8 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Demolist~v.8
At least the truth comes out of it now.
Old 11-20-2007, 15:40   #42
Me > Mods
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXxKillaxXx View Post
O.o my name again. The day that the vid took place i was on nuttin for about less than a minute. Was already in the castle on right side, i jumped to pole, got 1 FB on barney, then barney whispered me "hit me again, 1 hit not enuff to prove u aimbot". I told him its me, and then logged off cuz it was saturday night.

Anyways, go ahead and blame it on me as I c u guys gona do anyways.

Btw, i duno how its possible to jump corner cuz it lags u back. Only way to do it is if u log off in the air while jumping. But being able to jump and continue jumping...i got no clue how to do dat lol.
Not unless there is another greg, but from whats been said it was "greg" who jumped the wall sooo iono.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: