Old 11-10-2007, 03:44   #16
Kylara
Panda?

Kylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond reputeKylara has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah man....should just damn near switch to 2 handers if we're all getting accused of aimbot like that. I've never once installed a 3rd party program for Conquer, so take me out zypher3 off that list, moron. As i've stated in numerous other threads, I've offered to record myself fbing so that you can see I dont hack. But what do the gamays and romanians do? They just continue to accuse us all of hacks without even taking a look at the videos we've compiled. It's pretty easy to accuse someone of hacks and not look at the videos they've made to prove otherwise...you're all just a bunch of pissy little kids who suck at a game and cant accept it.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:55   #17
d0m1n4tr1x

d0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond reputed0m1n4tr1x has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paybackisgone View Post
he's guilty so stfu they are all aiming,speeding ...want names? ppl know : -MuRk-,zypher03,soflyy,concac,nuttin,wilku,BanKai
Calling you an idiot is an understatement.....

He obviously turned his own hacks off to record that (suprised) cuz he couldnt hit ****......

Last edited by d0m1n4tr1x; 11-10-2007 at 05:05.
d0m1n4tr1x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2007, 10:17   #18
DarkL0rd
woooo!!

DarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond repute
lol i read the comments on the video. and TearZ says i aim too LOLOLOLOL

i play nuttinbutthao sometimes.
DarkL0rd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2007, 16:57   #19
Tronjheim

Tronjheim is on a distinguished road
Seems like i remember several vids sent in on MADMAN and king maxipad, where opal turned down our vids because the ping was over 400!!!! WTF IS THAT ****... YOU WANNA BAN ONE OF US ON A VID THAT SHOULDNT BE USED..so here is some advice

SAY NO TO GAMAY ****

Current Project - Tronjheim - Hyphy_Movement(revived 4 months ago)
130 tro - 130 war - 126 tro
2nd rbed Aug. 2 2007
11 soc SDG -7 pct blessing
Tronjheim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2007, 18:51   #20
drop-off
Seksiest

drop-off is a jewel in the roughdrop-off is a jewel in the roughdrop-off is a jewel in the rough
hax ftw! =O
hax = sucks
hax = ****
hax = seksi o_O
drop-off is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2007, 22:20   #21
AcidFury
Shex

AcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond reputeAcidFury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by drop-off View Post
hax ftw! =O
hax = sucks
hax = ****
hax = seksi o_O
you mah friendddd

are teh confused

130-11X Pure Ninja
Similar to many, but the only one who rocks a ****ing Longhammer.

Ignorance Is Bliss
AcidFury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: