Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2007, 12:51   #1
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
Detta's Story

ok so i must start with a lil bit of a warning if you plan on complaining why dont you just go read a different thread and save your breath cuz i wont respond!!!!

my name is vendetta aka ven aka detta! my story starts like this it has taken me maybe like 5 days just to even get my forum name to work mainly because i am stupid and deleted the email that they send you to activate it how cool is that but ok so once you do that you cant register another one on your same email so after all that confusion i had to then make a whole new email since i didnt know how to unregister partailly cuz im a noob and partially cuz the forum makes no sense half the people dont even know how to sign out! any way with that being said i will forwarn everyone that i blab alot and talk about random nothing topics, why you ask, cuz well i can and people seem to like it. My spelling and grammar is horrible and i dont care to correct it so if you dont liek it dont read it. I think its now time to tell you all how i started in this game. i was yes one of the many girl friends out there that nagged her bf to get off of co! lol old days after all that i started to watch on lion server and occasionally play when my hubby hex permitted it. slowly i liked it as we all get wrapped up in co and well i switched to snowfall where my legendary character detta was made. i then switched to frog price during the last split and then took a break cuz i moved out of state and i am currently not playing atm. since i have been gone i have heard such horrible things about many of my friends about hacking and botting and wat ever else is going on i havent got a clue why cuz im not on. ive also heard of some changes that co has made such as the lottery and i have no idea wat else so yea i would like to hear from people who know me as well as who dont know me wat in the world is going on! in any case i would like to say hello to all of my friends on FP and SF i miss you like crazy and im glad to those of u who have emailed me to keep me updated.

any way i am sure i will have plenty more things to blabber about seeing as i talk non stop simply cuz thats the way my brain works
so until i hear from someone or get bored enough to type again i will be seeing ya

ps: i will be finishing my story as i see fit hahahahah

~Xtina~

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=336376

Numba1Stunna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: