Old 06-26-2006, 15:13   #76
x5woo5x

x5woo5x is an unknown quantity at this point
Shark fin soup is a shark's fin shred into bits and chicken too. Then made into a very delicious soup. It's quite expensive and considered a delicacy in chinese culture.

I just played San Andreas all day, should practise piano soon. >.>

Massive rampages are fun. ^^

<Lv 110 Sakuragi Archer>

Emerald
x5woo5x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2006, 18:09   #77
Dylan_Teh_Troja

Dylan_Teh_Troja is an unknown quantity at this point
my trojan hit 120 yesterday

Characters:
Dylan!!-lvl 126 trojan, my main char

Drunk_Irish_Guy-noob warrior lvl 67
Dylan_Teh_Troja is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2006, 18:28   #78
Malex
Crack Corn

Malex is an unknown quantity at this point
im lvl 96 and holidays in 1 day w00t~~!
Old 06-28-2006, 22:03   #79
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to randeh Send a message via Yahoo to randeh
Quote:
Originally posted by x5woo5x
Shark fin soup is a shark's fin shred into bits and chicken too. Then made into a very delicious soup. It's quite expensive and considered a delicacy in chinese culture.

I just played San Andreas all day, should practise piano soon. >.>

Massive rampages are fun. ^^

that actually does sound yummy right about now im famished ;o! hurray for chicken, so its like, chicken noodle soup except... replace noodles with shredded shark fins O___O;; thats creative..wonder who thunk of that XD!~~ u should try this possum intestine shred soup with chunks of horse dingleberries i made =D!!~ sure to turn the stomach? o_o! j/k though that does sound pretty good (ur soup not mine) ^_^!!!

hurray for piano =D already made me think of the new rianna song called unfaithful, i <3 that song =O!!

grats on 120 dylan =)

hi malexspamacanathonaholic o.o; grats on holiday =)!?

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
randy- 140 pure water (formerly wakeke)
wham - 137 tro-tro-tro-water-war-tro-war-water-war-archer
randeh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2006, 13:13   #80
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

randeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond reputerandeh has a reputation beyond repute
i fought the law and the law won o__o;

*sings* i fought the law and the, law won *stops singing*

i just got my ass handed to me by an officer of teh law for the 2nd time. first time they got me going 73 in a 60, k paid the 130$ ticket, took defensive course to lose all points, everything fine.

K

today on my way home from work, i was in a good mood, singing and dancing in my car, cruisng like a retard down the interstate, and my exit ramp was coming up so i passed a big fat truck to make it in time. i saw my spedometer, i was uber close to 100mph, and then i look and a cop is coming opposite direction, and he turns on his lights and cuts into the median and comes after me -___-; my first though: "fly off the exit ramp and fly down the road and hide somewhere", glad i didnt, there wasnt anywhere to go to get away safely, so i pulled over once i got off the ramp and he asked me for normal ****, liscense registration, then was like 'k any reason why u were goin so fast' i said "no officer, im sorry i was just on my way home". k so he brb'd back to his car, and im sitting there.

he comes back, and i guess he didnt see my previous offense since i took that course to rid of it. he was like, "mk, i lowered this down to an 84 in a 70 for this citation, thats going to save u time and money, but just b more careful", i was like k ty officer. im so sorrys. he din care of course, i said it was my fault i was being stupid n he said 'just dont roll ur car or hit anyone' or something like that, so anyways i guess he was nice to me in that perspective =/ on the ticket where it says 84 in a 70 mph zone, right above 84 he wrote 91 and circled it (the speed he got me going). i would have lost my liscense if he marked 91 in a 70 and probably been in a **** load of trouble, so yay me v_v; now i gotta pay a ticket thats gunna b atleast 140$ minimum, and no way of taking points off of lisensce, so ima be in a ****heap of trouble once my dad (who pays my insurance with my money) notices the increase and they say "omgawd ur sons a effing retard 84 mph blah blah) after dad told me NEVER TAKE THE CAR OVER 70 because my piece of **** car cant handle those kinds of speeds stupid assed 1991 corsica. K THIS SUCKS. bai.

OH on a lighter note wham finally hit 115. i cant afford upgrade of weaps and i couldnt give a **** less right now cause IM R DEAD MEAT HANGING. K!~!!~ bai

Casually playing CO again between work & Tera (Randeh - 60 Sorc MT 168 iLvl - hit me up) :3

Great Wall
Old 06-29-2006, 16:47   #81
Fu510N
AFK24/7

Fu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant futureFu510N has a brilliant future
exam review day 2daii. LOL 9/40 in one part of my music summative. oh well... i guess it was my fault anyway.... n my mat teacher..duznt show up... -_-" hrmm... report cards 2moro =(...i think i did bad >.> except in my business class~~
Old 06-29-2006, 17:40   #82
DarkL0rd
woooo!!

DarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond reputeDarkL0rd has a reputation beyond repute
was at a game/cellphone store, friend bought a nextel i930 for 385 (500 retail) and then as we left 2 black guys with durags came in. one hopped ontop of the display glass and took psp boxes on the top shelves and ran. funny part is, they robbed empty boxes tht were meant for display . ahahaha.

i play nuttinbutthao sometimes.
DarkL0rd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2006, 19:11   #83
sweetberry7
~My Self~

sweetberry7 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sweetberry7 Send a message via Yahoo to sweetberry7

Mines basically the last month i got suspended for knocking a kid out cold who was making fun of me. i get up at 6 am. go to school get amde fun of ppl telling me to kill msyelf. Come home do homework. Study for final exams. play conquer online. Then go to sleep..
~Blue~Midnight~- My lvl 89 water tao

I Love all my friends

~BoundbyBlood~ GL
sweetberry7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2006, 20:06   #84
x5woo5x

x5woo5x is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by randeh
that actually does sound yummy right about now im famished ;o! hurray for chicken, so its like, chicken noodle soup except... replace noodles with shredded shark fins O___O;; thats creative..wonder who thunk of that XD!~~ u should try this possum intestine shred soup with chunks of horse dingleberries i made =D!!~ sure to turn the stomach? o_o! j/k though that does sound pretty good (ur soup not mine) ^_^!!!

hurray for piano =D already made me think of the new rianna song called unfaithful, i <3 that song =O!!

grats on 120 dylan =)

hi malexspamacanathonaholic o.o; grats on holiday =)!?
Very delicious, gotta try it sometime if you get the chance.

And mmm dingleberries

They stake police cars everywhere in my city to catch people speeding lol. They are doing it less now i think, both my parents got caught. xD

Lmao at the empty boxes, that must suck.

I get my braces off in 3 weeks if i wear my elastics.

<Lv 110 Sakuragi Archer>

Emerald
x5woo5x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2006, 23:39   #85
Jr.
Nubcake :x

Jr. is an unknown quantity at this point
Hm...got my driver's license today and got my ACT scores back. =x Composite score of 32.
***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; Level 110
Caleb (on Great Wall) Trojan to Trojan [Not Active]
***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; ***9608; Level 127

Quote:
Originally posted by Deianeira
There's nothing to do but watch people orgasm all over the message board because their hack is better than the next person's.
Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2006, 21:16   #86
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

o_o;;

just quick posting, havent paid ticket yet or even called magistrate to see how much it is .. had a nice long weekend celebrating july 4th .. fireworks at buddies house then when i got home some more o_o; swam mostly over weekend, didnt get any lvling/tg or w/e on chars, and uhh.. oh i got my -3 norm 47 soc tao cap to go from normal to elite with no fails in tc, then 1 db fail, then 1 more db made it super .. so that was pretty sweet .. but no second soc ;o( so uhh, then i market-metted cap, which sucked since it started asking for 3 mets, then 25, then 31 and then to get to 97 it wanted 40 so i paid that, no 2nd soc. >_>; it wanted 2 dbs to go to 112, so i took cap to tc and on 4th met it went to 112. =D! but =/ blah, kinda not really missing conquer much, i'd hate to wind up quitting after all the time spent on it =/ owell its midnight, goodnite >_>

Great Wall
Old 07-05-2006, 09:28   #87
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

Quote:
Originally posted by Jr.
Hm...got my driver's license today and got my ACT scores back. =x Composite score of 32.
grats on license! be careful o_o; speeding tickets add up ;_;!

i just got off the phone, i called the magistrate and for some reason prices of tickets are up V_V; my last ticket i was doing 73 in 60, and paid 130$ for 13 mph over, but now, its 10-15 mph over pay 170.50 .. so i guess i got my first ticket at a good time o__o; but now i have to pay $170.50 and watch my insurance skyrocket since i cant take the course to remove points ;_;! effing sucks.

saw something funny the other day, www.tourettesguy.com , i think thats the site anyway o_o~ me n my friend were playing tourettes guy over the weekend, she'd shout some pretty obsene ****, then i would, then bub would, n at one point i shouted about something stupid and we looked outside the car before we pulled out, and our buddies sean and sheila were about to pull out too n they were looking at us laughing like wTf, n then followed us back to mandas house n then everyone got drunk and all kindsa wierd **** went down x_x~ july 4th actually pretty much sucked compared to the 3 days before it, it poured the rain last night ..hardcore storm, and after it was over i got the luxury of going to my car to go home and noticing driver side window was completely down the entire time, so now my car smells like rotten cat water or something v_v!

got to work, electric was out, so i was like yay maybe i can go home early, but no, the stupid **** came back on so now im here online after both bosses done left for a bit and now i'll have stuff to do when they get here ;_;! o_o!

O_______O;

sometimes i wonder =/!!! so much **** to do today , so guess ima hope off here,. hopefully i can get randeh to 124 either late tonight or sometime tomorrow, i think hes almost at 80 pc. but w/e ~.~!

OH!! p.s., just heard my buddy is comin back to conquer =D some of u might remember him from emerald, acem0n / luxxace, hes thinkin bout makin a trojan xD KOS!!
j/k lol dun kill him or i kos u ~_~! hes my offline buddy lol so yay for that, maybe i wont retire afterall x.x! bb

Great Wall
Old 07-06-2006, 06:17   #88
randeh
☺☼۞۝۞☼☺

K!

got to work uber early today =o)! but um, yeah, i went home after work yesterday to no electricity >.>; no electricity = no conquer ;_; and the electric company said it wouldnt be fixed until "atleast tomorrow around noon", so i went to my buddies house x_x;!! it was fun, i got dirty as hell cleaning stuff up, i love doing actual manual labor. people think im lazy cause i dont look like a worker xD anyways i guess i gotta work now o.o; boss just called >_>!~ i basically spent the night at friends house working my thingies off, then paid 60$ for 3 large siscillian pizzas V_V; but yay we have a new router finally so i can get online at home anytime instead of sharing it =o! oH! and *tries not to get excited or hopes up*, a buddy of mine here at work knows some high up people in law enforcement, they've cleared him a few times and "taken care of" a few tickets he got before, and he told me he's guna talk to a guy and see if he can get my ticket.."taken care of" =O as in vamoose, poOF no more ticket/money/points against license, anything period =O he said he might not be able to since it was state police but hes going to try so wish me luck o__o;~ meh, gotta go ^^;

Great Wall
Old 07-06-2006, 11:52   #89
Dylan_Teh_Troja

Dylan_Teh_Troja is an unknown quantity at this point
basically i did nothing, i got up took a shower and played some counter-strike, then i went out to practice some soccer with the ball my dad bought me because my old one was torn to rubble, and i beat my old juggling record of 30, and i got 34

*edit* also my trojan hit 121 in tg last night

Characters:
Dylan!!-lvl 126 trojan, my main char

Drunk_Irish_Guy-noob warrior lvl 67
Dylan_Teh_Troja is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2006, 18:44   #90
mlk jr.
green box

mlk jr. is an unknown quantity at this point
ate another cat
evrybody jumps to the juggalo sound, **** outa here if you aint down with the clown

santa clause is a fat *****!
LOOKING FOR A NEW MMORPG TO PLAY!!>.>

Last edited by Jesus Christ on 14-34-3008 at 24:00 PM
mlk jr. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: