Old 02-03-2016, 18:05   #31
RockSolid

RockSolid is on a distinguished road
Anything is possible. Depend on their knowledge. They can also deactivate the mailbox, causing winners unable to claim or open it. That's if they have an automated system to detect DDoS, but idk how they would do that or go by doing it. I'm not a programmer or that sort but do have experience with those people and acquired some knowledge from them.
RockSolid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2016, 20:57   #32
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSolid View Post
Anything is possible. Depend on their knowledge. They can also deactivate the mailbox, causing winners unable to claim or open it. That's if they have an automated system to detect DDoS, but idk how they would do that or go by doing it. I'm not a programmer or that sort but do have experience with those people and acquired some knowledge from them.
Let's face it. They do not have the knowledge.
Old 02-03-2016, 22:20   #33
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
">Doom<" King from thunder server (his name is Noss or something) has been ddosing sunshine during most events for the last month or so and before that the "light" crew aka shadowdancer and her egy buttbuddies were doing the same

edit: also mido dark is a name that shadow dancer and her group used to use a lot

Last edited by Zenraiden; 02-03-2016 at 22:57.
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2016, 23:04   #34
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
">Doom<" King from thunder server (his name is Noss or something) has been ddosing sunshine during most events for the last month or so and before that the "light" crew aka shadowdancer and her egy buttbuddies were doing the same

edit: also mido dark is a name that shadow dancer and her group used to use a lot
Mr Xen, is Rey also masterminding this DDoS cell as well? Shadow and >Doom< takes the accusation list up to eight!

At this point I have to ask who isn't DDoSing servers right now?
Old 02-03-2016, 23:25   #35
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
i'm not actually Xen, m9, sorry

proof attatched.

edit: as soon as he said "hi guys take this :3 and dont try to **** my god again" server got ddos'd
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	163901653.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	189.9 KB
ID:	150829   Click image for larger version

Name:	164116054.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	150830  
Old 02-03-2016, 23:43   #36
Promethean

Quote:
i'm not actually Xen, m9, sorry

proof attatched.

edit: as soon as he said "hi guys take this :3 and dont try to **** my god again" server got ddos'd
I know you're not, sorry for the confusion as your name is kinda similar. I'm waiting for the other Xen to respond.

Edit: The first screenshot is pretty damning. You should submit it to TQ. Also you forgot to blob out NitroMango about half way down the screenshot.

Last edited by Promethean; 02-03-2016 at 23:46.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2016, 23:49   #37
Zenraiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
I know you're not, sorry for the confusion as your name is kinda similar. I'm waiting for the other Xen to respond.

Edit: The first screenshot is pretty damning. You should submit it to TQ. Also you forgot to blob out NitroMango about half way down the screenshot.
i've shown them these and have been told nothing can be done to them because TQ has no way to stop them, so they would just DDOS harder :rolleyes

also the 2nd screenshot if TQ were to match up their records of server up/downs it would be exactly that time

edit: i guess NitroMango can have some fame

Last edited by Zenraiden; 02-03-2016 at 23:51.
Old 02-04-2016, 00:02   #38
Promethean

Quote:
i've shown them these and have been told nothing can be done to them because TQ has no way to stop them, so they would just DDOS harder :rolleyes

also the 2nd screenshot if TQ were to match up their records of server up/downs it would be exactly that time

edit: i guess NitroMango can have some fame
TQ needs to man up. They should permanently ban that char. I'd rather the servers be ddos'd constantly knowing that TQ gives enough of a **** to ban one of the kings, then allow one **** king to get away doing the same things he's currently doing.
Old 02-04-2016, 00:08   #39
Zenraiden

Quote:
TQ needs to man up. They should permanently ban that char. I'd rather the servers be ddos'd constantly knowing that TQ gives enough of a **** to ban one of the kings, then allow one **** king to get away doing the same things he's currently doing.

i know right?! i said the exact same thing! this guys gonna do it anyway so why still give him the pleasure of playing and "earning" rewards which in turn he'll end up selling IRL.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:43   #40
leilonnidad
Rey

leilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Haha forgot to blob out NitroMango xD

Fame it is for NitroMango
leilonnidad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2016, 12:34   #41
RockSolid

RockSolid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Yes I agree. Setting an example is always good. Letting these ** heads do what they want and think they worth a lot in a game is not.
RockSolid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2016, 13:58   #42
Betrayer
1+1=4

Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Let's face it. They do not have the knowledge.
You you have it.

Quote:
I think the phrase is cutting off the nose to spite the face.

The rational response would be to pay for Cloudflare protection.

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2016, 20:35   #43
Zenraiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by leilonnidad View Post
Haha forgot to blob out NitroMango xD

Fame it is for NitroMango
well it wouldn't have been hard to find who/where we were. would just have to log on sunshine
Old 02-06-2016, 02:37   #44
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This is getting like the illuminati now. You should probably investigate yourself.
did somebody call?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: