Old 09-02-2015, 01:51   #16
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
hey i got bound +3 steed pack from this quest which i can not right click, fix plls.
We have confirmed this bug, and it will be fixed on September 3rd, please save the pack, you can use it after the fix.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2015, 05:53   #17
krusevo6

krusevo6 is on a distinguished road
Actually, this is one of the best events TQ did lately, and I hope to see it again in the future
krusevo6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2015, 06:13   #18
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
The rare dragon box is a scam, other than that this event is great.

I do have one question though, what is the point of bound normal gems?
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2015, 07:20   #19
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachun View Post
The rare dragon box is a scam, other than that this event is great.

I do have one question though, what is the point of bound normal gems?
Have u tried giving them to the npc to trade 15 random gems for a ref?
Probably wont work but worth a try.. I dropped them though
Old 09-02-2015, 09:14   #20
krusevo6

krusevo6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
Have u tried giving them to the npc to trade 15 random gems for a ref?
Probably wont work but worth a try.. I dropped them though
I got the same idea actually earlier today, after dropping them the last 2 days, I decided to try today... and as expected, it didn't work, so had to drop it again
krusevo6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2015, 11:42   #21
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
Sucks for tank waters lol
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2015, 12:28   #22
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
what chests give the better items? rare or non-rare?
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2015, 12:31   #23
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
rare dragon boxes are a scam, up to 60k cps my ass

Games garb.

Esp that khaled filth, made him lick my crack.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2015, 12:36   #24
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
rare dragon boxes are a scam, up to 60k cps my ass
I got only jiang hu pills. Oh, got a vital pill too.
Old 09-05-2015, 13:26   #25
scorgie

scorgie is on a distinguished road
The normal boxes give jiang pills, 100 chi pills (2 at once if you get it) and some other useless crap. Tried a rare box one day and got a 500 chi pill, whereas 10 normals usually gets me more. Though I guess its risk v reward, might get less/crap stuff, might get something good.

Either way this event is actually good, who are you and what have you done with TQ?
Old 09-05-2015, 14:21   #26
Gh不t.1

Gh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
We have confirmed this bug, and it will be fixed on September 3rd, please save the pack, you can use it after the fix.
another bug for a fire tao when using FireCircle to kill the boxes they respawn aswell as the news ones and have multiple boxes
and the end result is 6+ dragons spawning at same time (if you kill them all at the same time or very fast)

That Dude Behind you......not that one...the other one
Gh不t.1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2015, 17:17   #27
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh不t.1 View Post
another bug for a fire tao when using FireCircle to kill the boxes they respawn aswell as the news ones and have multiple boxes
and the end result is 6+ dragons spawning at same time (if you kill them all at the same time or very fast)
Hahahah, this is epic
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2015, 20:13   #28
scorgie

scorgie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh不t.1 View Post
Do they drop 6x rewards too? Asking for a friend
Old 09-05-2015, 20:26   #29
Gh不t.1

Gh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorgie View Post
Do they drop 6x rewards too? Asking for a friend
i doubt it i was isnta killed when this happened

but i would assume they would only drop 1 reward in total?

That Dude Behind you......not that one...the other one
Gh不t.1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2015, 01:07   #30
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
autopatch failed, how is this possible?

yesterday i logged to do jh and fast/furious.

the whole time i was on 6119. when im done, i remembered about the bugged +3 bound steed, and still can not right click it. i thought this was patch.

so i exited the client completely and relog and it autopatched.

now, i wasnt botjailed or anything but this is cause for concern when someone can be on a different client and the server wont be able to detect it...

edit: completely off topic. well the bugged +3 steed was cause by this quest, so...maybe not.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: