scorgie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
Yes and i was totally being sincere.
Same
Old 07-25-2015, 16:54   #17
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=King_Kai;11914687]
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
The BIG question is

WHAT IS YOUR PING???

so for a player with around 300 to 400 ping what class would u suggest?????
Not ninja, not palming monk.
If you're good try trojan/pirate but otherwise become a pro water/fire or something
FC is pretty easy to hit with even if you have lag
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 01:05   #18
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
go troian !!

[quote=IluminatI;11914699]
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post

Not ninja, not palming monk.
If you're good try trojan/pirate but otherwise become a pro water/fire or something
FC is pretty easy to hit with even if you have lag
gears are quite cheap
epic troian is easy to use and strong (few skill but they work).
the only problem is that you will get bored fast.
i've been troian epic for about 5 month (34.5 attack) .... now ive traded for pirate : only 32k attack but more more more funny!!!
my ping is 90 btw
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 05:33   #19
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
gears are quite cheap
epic troian is easy to use and strong (few skill but they work).
the only problem is that you will get bored fast.
i've been troian epic for about 5 month (34.5 attack) .... now ive traded for pirate : only 32k attack but more more more funny!!!
my ping is 90 btw
I have been a trojan for 6 years (maybe more) I still enjoy it. FB/SS is still the most fun skill.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water
130-130-140 Pure Monk (fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro(Retired)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water (Retired)

Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 05:50   #20
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
I have been a trojan for 6 years (maybe more) I still enjoy it. FB/SS is still the most fun skill.
but i sux fb :-))
and after that i love tempest blade because u escape from enemy :-)
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 07:14   #21
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
but i sux fb :-))
and after that i love tempest blade because u escape from enemy :-)
yea people seme to prefer the easy skills nowadays. sucks, co used to be fun.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water
130-130-140 Pure Monk (fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro(Retired)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water (Retired)

Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 12:01   #22
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
If you're that low BP, go Water-DW-DW. They are the best class have pirate beat in versatility and you can do some really fun combos with them. And gears are dropping in price. They would be your best choice to slowly build up and never be underpowered. They are a mix of trojan and pirate. Have the best of both worlds.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 12:49   #23
scorgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
If you're that low BP, go Water-DW-DW. They are the best class have pirate beat in versatility and you can do some really fun combos with them. And gears are dropping in price. They would be your best choice to slowly build up and never be underpowered. They are a mix of trojan and pirate. Have the best of both worlds.
DW is not going to be anywhere near cheap/affordable for a long time. He is far better off sticking as a pirate or going torjan, seeing as tro can actually be relevant in pvp and its cheap to get epics now.
Old 07-27-2015, 13:26   #24
Psychoo

Psychoo is on a distinguished road
i feel that troj FB/SS is by all means AMAZING skill , i like how it is hard to hit , for real , this is a skill that is actually need skills to use which make it AWESOME , that is why i am welling to switch to troj , although i know i will take alot of time to master it ,,, anyways , pirate Tempest is also so cool skill i would say , much less harder than FB/SS but still , pirate is super fun cool gameplay
Psychoo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 13:41   #25
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorgie View Post
DW is not going to be anywhere near cheap/affordable for a long time. He is far better off sticking as a pirate or going torjan, seeing as tro can actually be relevant in pvp and its cheap to get epics now.
For his BP level it is. You can get super 2 soc +6 DW armor etc for like 10-15db. Chucks the super ones are like 500 2 soc, or just get the super 1 socs are like 100 cp 300cps more to make 2 soc.

If he were going king status then sure it'd be much more expensive. Since he's not rocking +8's however its about as affordable as anything else. And can slowly work up

272 bp pirate vs dw is practically the same price is what im getting at.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 07-27-2015, 13:52   #26
Psychoo

Psychoo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
For his BP level it is. You can get super 2 soc +6 DW armor etc for like 10-15db. Chucks the super ones are like 500 2 soc, or just get the super 1 socs are like 100 cp 300cps more to make 2 soc.

If he were going king status then sure it'd be much more expensive. Since he's not rocking +8's however its about as affordable as anything else. And can slowly work up

you might be right about that , but is not it good if i could just aim for higher bp with troj or even pirate , and it wont cost as much a DW
Psychoo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 14:03   #27
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychoo View Post
you might be right about that , but is not it good if i could just aim for higher bp with troj or even pirate , and it wont cost as much a DW
Yeah but if hes not looking to bulk then this would be a good stepping stone. Have the best class in the game and be able to slowly work his way up on it. In the mean time prices will be dropping by the time he gets enough to get those +8's etc.

Old 07-27-2015, 14:56   #28
scorgie

Quote:
Yeah but if hes not looking to bulk then this would be a good stepping stone. Have the best class in the game and be able to slowly work his way up on it. In the mean time prices will be dropping by the time he gets enough to get those +8's etc.
But for the same amount of cash as a low tier DW set he can get a mid tier trojan or pirate set, making his char stronger.
Old 07-27-2015, 18:03   #29
Maldrius

Maldrius has a reputation beyond reputeMaldrius has a reputation beyond reputeMaldrius has a reputation beyond reputeMaldrius has a reputation beyond reputeMaldrius has a reputation beyond reputeMaldrius has a reputation beyond reputeMaldrius has a reputation beyond reputeMaldrius has a reputation beyond reputeMaldrius has a reputation beyond reputeMaldrius has a reputation beyond reputeMaldrius has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Maldrius Send a message via Yahoo to Maldrius
Quote:

Forgive me for being a noob...but how does 2nd soc cost 300cps? Inquiring noobs wanna know.

Maldrius
Monk - Monk - Monk
131 - 131 - 128

Toochaynz
Warrior - Warrior
130 - 130

Mickluvin
Trojan

Ebbenflow
Ninja

I just wanna do hood rat stuff with my friends!
Maldrius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2015, 21:25   #30
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldrius View Post
Forgive me for being a noob...but how does 2nd soc cost 300cps? Inquiring noobs wanna know.
On Weapons first soc cost 1 db "around 60 cps atm" and 2nd soc is 5 dbs "300 cp" It's only that price for weapons. I still recomend you going Dragon warrior in the long run it's the superior class without epics. When/if those come out they will be gods at the current level they are above epic trojan and above epic ninja if you know how to fastblade. If you want to cheap out then go for trojan imho because ninja is a boring skillless class. You could even go warrior, if you're good and learn how to mele + Whirl. Cash in cheap before their epics come out and you can get a full +12 p6 warrior set for like 21000-26000 cp.

Again any class is good but I consider myself pretty knowledgeable in this game and dw is the best. You can out point fires/zapping waters with their speedkick. You can combo them down with the wombo combo airkick + 2 instant dragonslashes "their fb skill" you can knock up a group of people and then dragonslash them so they cant move and get them all with that. It's the best class. Prices will continue to drop on them, and like i said the starting gears aren't really all that much more than the others. As long as you don't buy from one of the overpriced vendors that try and scam noobs.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: