Old 07-21-2015, 23:55   #16
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
And then all TQ has to say to paypal is : This person bought digital items on my gaming server. Paypal does not cover losses for people that buy digital items. They won't allow them to chargeback in these cases.

I run a minecraft server, I've dealt with these issues before personally...

I won't say you will win every case, but I will say if you take a dispute with a credit card company, the only way the person can get their money back after spending it is by claiming fraud, not by saying their account was banned. All TQ has to do is send evidence as to why they were banned, which they could easily obtain.

Claiming fraud is serious and yes some people can get away with it, but most won't if you can provide sufficient evidence such as IP ADDress of the buyer, date and times of payments.
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"

Last edited by akasha; 07-21-2015 at 23:58.
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2015, 23:59   #17
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Dude I don't even run a company and I managed to deal with it.
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
Old 07-22-2015, 01:11   #18
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post

*Edit easy lie to get around TOS "friend made account I actually never read the TOS". Done and done.
Retard. Your friend agreed to the ToS. It is his account. If you get his char botjailed then he can blame you and himself but it is irrelevant for TQ that u never read the ToS. The ToS state that you should not give away the login credentials.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2015, 02:19   #19
Tresh
Banned

Tresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond reputeTresh has a reputation beyond repute
noobs ... after perm botjail get another char in the botjail and give him the gears u lost then go out with 2 or 3k cps or whatever the amount is... I am so smart
Tresh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2015, 03:17   #20
akasha
Martian

Tresh perm botjail should just become a perm ban. problem is then solved.
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
Old 07-22-2015, 03:41   #21
IamCesiang
Ceecee

IamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi^^ View Post
Ask Cesiang or Zika.
ask me about garments and flowers, il answer u

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Who cares I look fabulous.

Classic: Prosperity-Liberty; Volcano; Thunder; Venus; Phoenix; Eternity ; BABYICEY
IamCesiang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2015, 07:59   #22
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCesiang View Post
ask me about garments and flowers, il answer u
Or botting because you seemed to be so against it with the petition and you and your friends were doing it and continue to do it.
Or corrupt GMs, enlighten us all on the process.

Last edited by Xentheo; 07-22-2015 at 08:01.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2015, 01:23   #23
IamCesiang
Ceecee

IamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
Or botting because you seemed to be so against it with the petition and you and your friends were doing it and continue to do it.
Or corrupt GMs, enlighten us all on the process.
You are too good in accusing someone.. I am bot-free player, and proud to be one. coz i dont care to be called pro. Idc if i die easy with my stats, as long as i don't cheat. you can bla bla bla there, keep accusing us if that makes you happy and satisfy you, then keep going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Who cares I look fabulous.

Classic: Prosperity-Liberty; Volcano; Thunder; Venus; Phoenix; Eternity ; BABYICEY
IamCesiang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2015, 01:31   #24
akasha
Martian

Rxin, anyone that is TQ staff here, can you please explain to me why you give hackers 3 chances to hack again ?

A lot of other gaming companies instantly bans a botter forever, unless you can prove your account was stolen on said account.

Blizzard is one of them.

If you do this you will probably gain even more money from your customers, gain more attraction from gamers to come to conquer as well.

Not to mention those rich fools that hack probably would end up buying another full +12 set on another account and just decide it isn't worth it anymore to hack .
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
Old 07-23-2015, 02:48   #25
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCesiang View Post
You are too good in accusing someone.. I am bot-free player, and proud to be one. coz i dont care to be called pro. Idc if i die easy with my stats, as long as i don't cheat. you can bla bla bla there, keep accusing us if that makes you happy and satisfy you, then keep going.
oh, you don't bot. But your 'friends' have on your account. I like you, but I feel sorry for you being taken advantage of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2015, 08:50   #26
progamer6
The Prog

progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
Rxin, anyone that is TQ staff here, can you please explain to me why you give hackers 3 chances to hack again ?

A lot of other gaming companies instantly bans a botter forever, unless you can prove your account was stolen on said account.

Blizzard is one of them.

If you do this you will probably gain even more money from your customers, gain more attraction from gamers to come to conquer as well.

Not to mention those rich fools that hack probably would end up buying another full +12 set on another account and just decide it isn't worth it anymore to hack .
the one eggy king on lucky 7 has got 2 +12 kings perm jailed now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tresh View Post
noobs ... after perm botjail get another char in the botjail and give him the gears u lost then go out with 2 or 3k cps or whatever the amount is... I am so smart
unless tq changed their rules then you can't trade in botjail
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
progamer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2015, 09:43   #27
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Can anyone confirm if this dudes permanently bot jailed?

-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2015, 13:51   #28
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post

That ping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2015, 16:05   #29
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	226045186.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	232.9 KB
ID:	150634  
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2015, 23:43   #30
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfiswrong1234 View Post
He need change name to Houdini. Hhhhh

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: