Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-20-2015, 20:08   #211
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaki...max View Post
Cough cough, lil lag can make alot lol
and easy to prove it as i did week ago while they said i use speed command
and about co worker I think system catch em auto so if im using i will be in jail without ur video for sure, and about el jefe vs sophia he already lost 2 weeks ago and we didnt play 1 vs 1 since that time, and again if u have problem with the video report it
Uh wow google translate might have failed you... May i suggest english courses?
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2015, 20:24   #212
zaki...max
Super User

zaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
Uh wow google translate might have failed you... May i suggest english courses?
Sure np, logger lol

Spha
zaki...max is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2015, 21:05   #213
witchi
O.N.I.F.C

witchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Cough cough, lil lag can make alot lol
and easy to prove it as i did week ago while they said i use speed command
and about co worker I think system catch em auto so if im using i will be in jail without ur video for sure, and about el jefe vs sophia he already lost 2 weeks ago and we didnt play 1 vs 1 since that time, and again if u have problem with the video report it
Oh lag you say. Its been updated, but i'm sure you already knew that, nice try.
Dat date tho hmmmm, k bro. About elite pk 2 weeks ago u know you got lucky he jumped into a 3rd ring TD+ the fact that it crit with a 4% chance. Which is why you auto quit and let the tao win this week since you knew it was luck and he was gonna dump your sorry ass so you tried to win with cesiang. But oh **** the tao lost So back to what i was saying... dat CoWorker tho. Just facing you and your other ninja members its impossible for you to hit me first when i'm jumping to you, unless you have Mtype. Also still doesn't explain how **** you & your members were after Mtype got patched in the past. But soon as CoWorker came along you all just attain phenomenal skills at TFB. Of course you would attempt to blame it on lag, when it's very obvious from the persons end thats trying to kill you. Example 3-5 people will chase your monk !Kitten but hes on spdup so its hard to catch him and kill him, he might take a hit here and there but he wont die unless he gets stunned. You'll probably write that off as lag too eh? But oh wait he got bot jailed for speeding. I guess we're all lagging though right 24/7
Anti bot patch comes your trash>Update to a bot comes your Pro..."cough cough" CoWorker.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CoWorkerSS.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	150627  
AmberRose Lvl140 Wat-tro-War 403bp
whiteychan Lvl 140 Wat-War-Tro 386bp

Last edited by witchi; 07-20-2015 at 21:08.
witchi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2015, 21:10   #214
zaki...max
Super User

zaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchi View Post
Oh lag you say. Its been updated, but i'm sure you already knew that, nice try.
Dat date tho hmmmm, k bro. About elite pk 2 weeks ago u know you got lucky he jumped into a 3rd ring TD+ the fact that it crit with a 4% chance. Which is why you auto quit and let the tao win this week since you knew it was luck and he was gonna dump your sorry ass so you tried to win with cesiang. But oh **** the tao lost So back to what i was saying... dat CoWorker tho. Just facing you and your other ninja members its impossible for you to hit me first when i'm jumping to you, unless you have Mtype. Also still doesn't explain how **** you & your members were after Mtype got patched in the past. But soon as CoWorker came along you all just attain phenomenal skills at TFB. Of course you would attempt to blame it on lag, when it very obvious from the persons end thats trying to kill you. Example 3-5 people will chase your monk !Kitten but hes on spdup so its hard to catch him and kill him, he might take a hit here but he wont die unless he gets stunned. You'll probably write that off as lag too eh? But oh wait he got bot jailed for speeding. I guess we're all lagging though right 24/7
Anti bot patch comes your trash>Update to a bot comes your Pro..."cough cough" CoWorker.
Oh kitten got botjail for mistake from Eveylin and she fixied it not speedy
being pro or not depend on my ping lately
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	before jail.JPG
Views:	67
Size:	143.8 KB
ID:	150628   Click image for larger version

Name:	kitten.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	150629   Click image for larger version

Name:	kitten 2.JPG
Views:	64
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	150630  

Spha
zaki...max is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2015, 21:32   #215
witchi
O.N.I.F.C

witchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond reputewitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
bruh you cant argue against it. Your fighting a losing battle. We're not lagging your using CoWorker like the rest of your people. Its just not possible to hit the way you do without Mtype, you just cant. Show me where anyone can TFB someone who is jumping to them to hit them first, not possible unless you have Mtype. Again your fighting a losing battle. Someone with your ping TFBing like they have very low ping ( but i guess you do "cough cough" CoWorker)isn't possible on US servers unless you're cheating. That's like a US player going to an EU server and dominating at TFB or FB/SS. It wont happen cuz they would have a delay & their ping would be much higher. So please explain how you can achieve this? Let me answer that for you, CoWorker. Why so **** bruh after the Magictype patch before? Let me answer that for you, you had Magictype. Why so professional after CoWorker comes along? I'll let you answer that...don't dodge bro.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CoWorkerSS.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	150631  
AmberRose Lvl140 Wat-tro-War 403bp
whiteychan Lvl 140 Wat-War-Tro 386bp
witchi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2015, 22:47   #216
Bco

Bco is on a distinguished road
Doesn't he get his records cleaned by Carina? so what's the point of him not using coworker?
Bco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2015, 23:32   #217
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yeah, just like how every time you guys are caught botting its a 'mistake' lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2015, 23:53   #218
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
This guy is beginning to sound like Khaled... and we all know what happened to Khaled.
Old 07-21-2015, 00:01   #219
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Hi zika.. just record yourself tfbing to shut up all these haters bro Youre obviously totally 100 percent legit/pro and just beating people who have 60 ping with youre 300 ping and "quick mind".
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2015, 00:32   #220
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Sophia.

Why have you and your friends been botjailed repeatedly in the past 1.5 months? Mistakes? 5+ mistakes?
Why were you and your friends botjailed after a COWorker patch? Because the FPS Unlocker patch wasn't released when you and your friends were botjailed.
Why did only you and your friends get botjailed for FPS Unlocker when numerous people are still using it and not getting jailed.

Also record yourself, I am amazed how a 300+ ping Egy who lives in Egypt who has been botjailed on multiple occasions recently is so pro I want to see this.

Also... Ather is a logger of Jefe...but not a beggar for nobility gold A logger or a beggar, whats worse?
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2015, 00:52   #221
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Zika,

Have you ever used any bots on CO?

Prom
Old 07-21-2015, 01:43   #222
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Zika,

Have you ever used any bots on CO?

Prom
Does it count even if he didn't read the ToS? Technically, he might have not been aware of what he was using. His friend told him that it is a fps unlocker... let's be honest, how many of us first read that wall of text and then proceed to the next step after analyzing every aspect?

Last edited by Snak3y; 07-21-2015 at 01:49.
Snak3y is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2015, 03:08   #223
DW2012

DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
Does it count even if he didn't read the ToS? Technically, he might have not been aware of what he was using. His friend told him that it is a fps unlocker... let's be honest, how many of us first read that wall of text and then proceed to the next step after analyzing every aspect?
lol That was funny! But no seriously you are joking right? So you're saying most eggies are too stupid to know what 3rd party programs are? Considering how far we have come in this game..

The guy used a program that gives a person an advantage. Why don't they have 3rd party programs that makes you miss alot and lags you offline. Oh how about a program that makes you not pick up items or refused to allow you to collect gold. You see my reasoning.

So someone installed it for him on his computer? bah

Guilty as charged.
DW2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2015, 06:24   #224
Deathclaw
Soon

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
Does it count if someone did not know that you are not allowed to kill someone? Stupid question, stupid answer.

Quote:
Ignorantia juris non excusat
Promethian might state again that the ToS arent a legally binding contract but this is irrelevant. The same principle applies here.

Fact is that they can botjail your character and more, because they own your character/account and your clearly violate one of their terms. If you read the ToS is irrelevant.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2015, 06:42   #225
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Just throwing it out there, the guy was right on the eve case of him being innocent. There wasn't a bot in there. If there was, it wasn't recorded properly because I didn't see any.

The system jailings however obviously only detected coworker, no talking out of that one. It wasn't "fps unlock". I think we have established that point before.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: