Old 07-18-2015, 16:24   #16
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCesiang View Post
don't use my name :3 i'm not even playin on it.. cesiang can win still when she isn't vs jefe but ye youre right, we are all aware of that, stats wise and dragon warrior skills, no fire tao was born yet to defeat him even by points :3
Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang Ceisang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2015, 16:52   #17
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
CeeCee
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2015, 16:53   #18
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCesiang View Post
don't use my name :3 i'm not even playin on it.. cesiang can win still when she isn't vs jefe but ye youre right, we are all aware of that, stats wise and dragon warrior skills, no fire tao was born yet to defeat him even by points :3
But your fire isn't the strongest in CO, maybe Bruce on Lion server stands a chance?
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2015, 17:03   #19
IamCesiang
Ceecee

IamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
But your fire isn't the strongest in CO, maybe Bruce on Lion server stands a chance?
hmmm..you said so lol Let's have comparison with stats 1st. Post all the strongest fire in your mind.. among all fire with final m attack build up, i can see Alexandra from greatwall with high immunity has a great chance to stand against melee class. Bruce is a friend, n im totally aware his stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Who cares I look fabulous.

Classic: Prosperity-Liberty; Volcano; Thunder; Venus; Phoenix; Eternity ; BABYICEY
IamCesiang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2015, 08:01   #20
fist of nod

fist of nod is on a distinguished road
well you are just worried cus you dont like to fight fires and tao Epic was as good as a flipflop. but TQ will not do any thing about it so i have changed my build that is much better. doing a bit better in arena but not getting top ten yet but still in the middle of changing Stats but hope i will do better soon
Old 07-20-2015, 08:24   #21
Zynn
Girl Gamer

Zynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond reputeZynn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fist of nod View Post
well you are just worried cus you dont like to fight fires and tao Epic was as good as a flipflop. but TQ will not do any thing about it so i have changed my build that is much better. doing a bit better in arena but not getting top ten yet but still in the middle of changing Stats but hope i will do better soon
How to play a fire: Reincarnate to Pirate and alternate between Pistol and Shield. 8 STGs and +Final P build is also required. Problem Solved.
Call me daddy

#RealGirlGamer #ProudFeminist #EqualityForAllHumanBeans #IDontFkWitYewwwwwww
Zynn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2015, 12:23   #22
fist of nod

fist of nod is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynn View Post
How to play a fire: Reincarnate to Pirate and alternate between Pistol and Shield. 8 STGs and +Final P build is also required. Problem Solved.
if you like pirate but i would go Nin, war,war with shield and BS if i was going stop playing fire

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: