Old 04-09-2014, 04:12   #1
Ayamee
[Yar~!.]

Ayamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ayamee Send a message via MSN to Ayamee Send a message via Yahoo to Ayamee
Unclear path, could use some help.

I gots me a ninja.
He's getting close to rebirth.
Just wondering what is recommended for path.
I was thinking of N/Wr/P.
But Also wonder the advantage of N/Wr/M.
Not doing pure Ninja.
Damage output is just not there.
What is monk like in end game for someone who will never have better than probably +3's, 4's and maybe 5's and only socketed weapons?
Do the auras affect yourself too, or just team mates?
Dreams/Eternity:
Ayamee [130/130/135 A/A/A]
----+----+----+----+----+----+----
I'm an Archer.

Guild Wars 2
Fort Aspenwood server.
AngelDiscarnate.5489/Jason Goes Mental
I spend equal time crafting, WvW-ing, and sitting around doing shat all.
The life of a level 80 Mesmer.
Ayamee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 04:21   #2
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Water-Ninja-Ninja
There you go, your damage output is there
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 06:18   #3
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayamee View Post
I gots me a ninja.
He's getting close to rebirth.
Just wondering what is recommended for path.
I was thinking of N/Wr/P.
But Also wonder the advantage of N/Wr/M.
Not doing pure Ninja.
Damage output is just not there.
What is monk like in end game for someone who will never have better than probably +3's, 4's and maybe 5's and only socketed weapons?
Assuming you want a melee final class, rather than say nin-war-fire. The strongest ninja build is water-nin-nin, but with your BP, I'd say that pstar wouldn't be that helpful, so maybe go wat-war-nin.

In fact if you want to go defensive, nin-war-xxx for any class is pretty good.

If you want all out offensive nin-wat-xxx or ideally wat-nin-xxx so you don't have to do 2nd rb quest with a water tao.

Obviously your gears will mean that you can't do the same sort of damage as higher bp chars, but by choosing pirate/monk at least you get the option to triple which would be better than nin-war-war or nin.

Yes, auras affect team mates.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:40   #4
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayamee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Yes, auras affect team mates.
they affect yourself too.. and all team members when they r close to u..
Old 04-09-2014, 13:19   #5
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Why everyone think water-nin-nin so good

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2014, 23:59   #6
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
Why everyone think water-nin-nin so good
Ninjas have **** defense and the highest attack still. So if you say forget reflect (no warrior in middle) and go Wat-Nin-Nin you get Stig for your attack and you get Poison Star (skill that makes opponents unable to pot) since you have Nin-Nin in your reborn combination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2014, 21:14   #7
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
Ninjas have **** defense and the highest attack still. So if you say forget reflect (no warrior in middle) and go Wat-Nin-Nin you get Stig for your attack and you get Poison Star (skill that makes opponents unable to pot) since you have Nin-Nin in your reborn combination.
True, but I dont think either of those are better then wat-pir-ninja

Also you can pot through p-star with cp pots

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:00   #8
IKillAll

Location: In a hole digging my way to the center of the earth.
IKillAll is on a distinguished road
Quote:
True, but I dont think either of those are better then wat-pir-ninja

Also you can pot through p-star with cp pots
the only reason people go nin-pir-ninja is that they need bomb in order to land a tfb. those that need are terrible and bomb is just a waste of stam.
IKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2014, 13:12   #9
HEARMERAWR!!

TFB is not just skill based, skills like that and palm are also very dependent on ping. If you have bad ping you can use that to help you chain, i dont see how that makes them a noob for not having 70 ping like some people.

and i said wat-pir-nin not nin-pir-nin

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
Old 04-12-2014, 15:22   #10
IKillAll

Quote:
TFB is not just skill based, skills like that and palm are also very dependent on ping. If you have bad ping you can use that to help you chain, i dont see how that makes them a noob for not having 70 ping like some people.

and i said wat-pir-nin not nin-pir-nin
yea mybad a typo on my part, but its still a waste of stam having bomb. was playing co on my dinosaur computer (windows xp) and was still able to chain tfb hits with 610 ping. the only thing i find it harder than landing tfb is vf/dt since ss on my tro is too easy now since i don't loose stam.

the only viable excuse that people can't be chaining tfb is if they have more than 1k ping. with that said they should upgrade their pc or don't bother playing co.
Old 04-12-2014, 16:55   #11
HEARMERAWR!!

Fair enough but then what are peoples excuse for playing assasin, fire, pure tro, ect...?

Few care about skill anymore and if your looking for an easy way to win as a ninja wat-pir-nin is the best imo

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
Old 04-13-2014, 20:16   #12
~DarkLynx~
CowBoy

~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute~DarkLynx~ has a reputation beyond repute
anything that has a big two hander = no skill easy kills with charging vortex....
Class: Trojan - Warrior - Pirate

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Server: Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
~OT Ninja~

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=742522 <--vote here for pom poms!
~DarkLynx~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2014, 02:39   #13
IKillAll

Quote:
Fair enough but then what are peoples excuse for playing assasin, fire, pure tro, ect...?

Few care about skill anymore and if your looking for an easy way to win as a ninja wat-pir-nin is the best imo
true that, the lack of skill in this game as seriously decreased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DarkLynx~ View Post
anything that has a big two hander = no skill easy kills with charging vortex....
charging vortex should never kill due to the delay, dragon whirl has a better chance of killing than that.

don't tell me that you believe intensify+rapidfire also kills /sarcasm

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: