Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 16:06   #16
NoBottyBotty
Bot Killer
 
NoBottyBotty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In G2 killing botts
Posts: 1,101
NoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond repute
I beg to differ this guy looks pretty retarded to me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	nigtard2.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	143814
__________________
Fishbones 130/130/134+ war/war/war
Sassy Water 125/133/133 wat/wat/wat
Jin~Da~Vik ninja/war/fire 130/130/138

Useful link below for when ya catch a botter and the botter has funny symbols.

http://duena.telenet.be/ALT_toetsen_lijst.htm

Botjail count---84 and counting. (1 non Egy)

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=713576

http://contest.co.91.com/2011perfect...php?uinfo=MjMy <----lol
NoBottyBotty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2011, 16:07   #17
Clenk~V.13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,530
Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBottyBotty View Post
I beg to differ this guy looks pretty retarded to me.

Attachment 143814
Not a real photo.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
I know he been speedhacking because he stood stills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.


All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2011, 16:11   #18
killerjane
PlayBoi
 
killerjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fury/Ryee
Posts: 760
killerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
Just asking.

Try removing the ******** client?


Language man. You wonder why Hemp was deleting your posts.



Only retards use AVG. Black people at least aren't retarded. Idiotic sure, retarded no.
Lol he was right, i use Kaspersky Internet Security, blocked the auto patch, and thats why there is a filter, so i can swear all i want.
__________________
"You was a blood yesterday, but you flipped tonite, you like that **** that kill super man cuz your a kriptonite"

Pop all you crips out
killerjane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2011, 16:14   #19
Clenk~V.13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,530
Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerjane View Post
Lol he was right, i use Kaspersky Internet Security, blocked the auto patch, and thats why there is a filter, so i can swear all i want.
Go get a good AV.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
I know he been speedhacking because he stood stills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.


All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2011, 16:42   #20
killerjane
PlayBoi
 
killerjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fury/Ryee
Posts: 760
killerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
Go get a good AV.
And what kind is that?
__________________
"You was a blood yesterday, but you flipped tonite, you like that **** that kill super man cuz your a kriptonite"

Pop all you crips out
killerjane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2011, 16:43   #21
Clenk~V.13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,530
Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerjane View Post
And what kind is that?
The one you don't need because if you get a virus, you need your computer privileged revoked.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
I know he been speedhacking because he stood stills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.


All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2011, 16:56   #22
killerjane
PlayBoi
 
killerjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fury/Ryee
Posts: 760
killerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
The one you don't need because if you get a virus, you need your computer privileged revoked.
k, that was funny....
__________________
"You was a blood yesterday, but you flipped tonite, you like that **** that kill super man cuz your a kriptonite"

Pop all you crips out
killerjane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2011, 18:59   #23
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,460
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
same thing happened to me the other day, i just kept trying, clicked retry and bypass and exit then tried again and it worked
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:37.