Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-22-2011, 22:35   #61
TurboSwag
Banned

TurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesumes View Post
you are a monk so I hate you, monk is the most OP class ingame, one of their move is identical to an old trojans aimbot.

Long ago people whined about trojans using aimbot and trojans got jailed for it.

Now those same people who complained + you are the ones using monk a class that has aimbot in their skillset, and then after they aimbot you to death, they can chain you causing you to be unable to play without logging off, and they sit there and bully you for hours.
^lol but hurt much?^

on the topic recently added to this thread, i dont see why arabs cant go play arabic co.... would solve everything, i would sure as hell go play english co if they had it... oh wait >.>
TurboSwag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2011, 06:54   #62
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadafi18 View Post
Just because you speak the language, to adress it as yours makes you seem like a Jaxxass. Secondly they speak english to communicate and its basicly a second language to them. Where as you can't speak arabic you only know phraises? Listen I hate almost all the egys on my server but these are just gamer egys, not your typical egy. It's the equivalent to the ***s who play wow and it's only so much more annoying to communicate with them. To slam a whole race based on a few egys is like me slamming your country for paying so much attention to a wedding based around a douche bag and his lady .
You have absolutely no idea what I've been saying, and you keep rambling on about ****ing nonsense.

You are one of two things;

A troll
Or, an idiot.

I shall go with the latter.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2011, 07:57   #63
ykcam

ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
You have absolutely no idea what I've been saying, and you keep rambling on about ****ing nonsense.

A troll
Or, an idiot.

Hey racist, egys use your english so you can read their names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

"God writes a lot of comedy...
The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor
ykcam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2011, 08:03   #64
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykcam View Post
Hey racist, egys use your english so you can read their names.
Why do I need to read their name...

Why are they making their name English for me? And if they were surely they would make it arabic as that is language the majority in 90% of servers...
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2011, 08:10   #65
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
lol Jaxx> Thread

also lol@ that Pharaoh comment before cloud's dot dot dot comment.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2011, 08:14   #66
Yougotflagged
Banned

Yougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
lol Jaxx> Thread
^
Lol nut riding at its finest

and Lol @ jaxx defending name heritage for a game he don't even play
Nerd.
Yougotflagged is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2011, 08:16   #67
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yougotflagged View Post
^
Lol nut riding at its finest

and Lol @ jaxx defending name heritage for a game he don't even play
Nerd.
Every post you make, just shows how much I win.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

Quote:
Quote:
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Old 05-23-2011, 08:20   #68
Yougotflagged
Banned

Yougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond reputeYougotflagged has a reputation beyond repute
Still loling at nut riding at its finest.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:22   #69
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Still winning like a boss

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 05-23-2011, 08:25   #70
Yougotflagged
Banned

Yea hes winning white stuff on the edges of his mouth

LOL

2much c0ck not enough sqwack
Old 05-23-2011, 08:29   #71
Infamous~
Seig Heil

I'm Charlie Sheen up in this motha ****a.

Gonna ask me why? Duh! because I'm ****ing winning!

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 05-23-2011, 08:32   #72
Yougotflagged
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Duh! because I'm ****ing winning!
^

Guess jaxx. gave him another celebratory bukake

I lol'd
Old 05-23-2011, 08:41   #73
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Notice he's still trying even though I'm uhh

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 05-23-2011, 09:28   #74
yesumes
Banned

yesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSwag View Post
^lol but hurt much?^

on the topic recently added to this thread, i dont see why arabs cant go play arabic co.... would solve everything, i would sure as hell go play english co if they had it... oh wait >.>
Na I just can't stand fighting somone who always hits from like 5 spaces away and usually oneshots.
yesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2011, 19:20   #75
Kadafi18

Kadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post

A troll
Or, an idiot.

I was showing you a point of view and you totally ignored it for a witty comment that nobody chose to laugh at. This is why there is no good rappers from the uk because you all suck at word play.
Kadafi18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: