Old 03-26-2011, 14:17   #1
NoBottyBotty
Bot Killer

NoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond repute
Tq we put up with this crap.

A few days ago there was a thread some guy was punished for making a remark against a Arab or his so called God, and you seem to think your camel humping friends are innocent and do no wrong, well think look at this crap and see for yourself how the retards think and abuse broadcast, chats etc. Yes no doubt this will be deleted but I'm showing you how much respect they have for you.
Click image for larger version

Name:	10647129.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	142204

Useful link below for when ya catch a botter and the botter has funny symbols.

http://duena.telenet.be/ALT_toetsen_lijst.htm

Botjail count---84 and counting. (1 non Egy)

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=713576

http://contest.co.91.com/2011perfect...php?uinfo=MjMy <----lol
NoBottyBotty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2011, 14:26   #2
Kadafi18

Kadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond reputeKadafi18 has a reputation beyond repute
They spam you when you're selling on 10 different accounts to lower your price, put fairyland tickets in shops like met scrolls, put gold instead of cps. Egys are far from innocent.
Kadafi18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2011, 14:45   #3
Gorax
Mutant Ninja

Gorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond reputeGorax has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Gorax Send a message via AIM to Gorax Send a message via Yahoo to Gorax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadafi18 View Post
They spam you when you're selling on 10 different accounts to lower your price, put fairyland tickets in shops like met scrolls, put gold instead of cps. Egys are far from innocent.
The one for gold instead of CPs...uuuurgh. I didn't think people still did that until a few days ago when I started trying to sell my old gear. ALL the offers I've had turned out to be scams. Does anyone seriously fall for that ****?
Captain_Planet: lvl 130 Water > 133 Warr > 138 Arch
Guild: Not^Very^Nice

Both on Dream server.
Gorax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2011, 18:08   #4
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorax View Post
The one for gold instead of CPs...uuuurgh. I didn't think people still did that until a few days ago when I started trying to sell my old gear. ALL the offers I've had turned out to be scams. Does anyone seriously fall for that ****?
I fell for it once with a met scroll, but that was because it was only the 2nd quest to use a met scroll-looking item, so it was a relatively new scam.

But egys spam your shop with **** offers but then sell really overpriced goods. Then you see them and they say "Selling/Buying item for High/Low price NOW!!" I do not think saying NOW will help you get it faster.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2011, 18:13   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post
I fell for it once with a met scroll, but that was because it was only the 2nd quest to use a met scroll-looking item, so it was a relatively new scam.

But egys spam your shop with **** offers but then sell really overpriced goods. Then you see them and they say "Selling/Buying item for High/Low price NOW!!" I do not think saying NOW will help you get it faster.
And to think all TQ had to do was put a Q on the top right, just like they did with +. But nooooooo....
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2011, 18:31   #6
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
And to think all TQ had to do was put a Q on the top right, just like they did with +. But nooooooo....
Well of course not, that is too easy for TQ to do, they have to go through some long-ass process by waiting a year or more to add a "do you want to buy" screen to the market (Not complaining about this feature)
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2011, 23:47   #7
itchy2555424142
Ferlyna

itchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond reputeitchy2555424142 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBottyBotty View Post
A few days ago there was a thread some guy was punished for making a remark against a Arab or his so called God, and you seem to think your camel humping friends are innocent and do no wrong, well think look at this crap and see for yourself how the retards think and abuse broadcast, chats etc. Yes no doubt this will be deleted but I'm showing you how much respect they have for you.
Attachment 142204
i think they did this so that they can get bot jailed and save their botting acc
Old 03-27-2011, 00:06   #8
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸

sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sagejavier Send a message via Yahoo to sagejavier
its an arab game already

its time for all to GTFO and leave co to egys
Guild:TemplarKnights

Albion Online = Moktezuma
League of Legends NA = Moktezuma

I BELIEVE WE ALL GOT TQ'ED ATLEAST ONCE
sagejavier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 03:43   #9
Astar
Yessum

Astar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing new? Almost everyone who plays CO would have seen this type of attitude by an egy or a few. But we can't say all of them are bad. Some of them are quite nice. I think just maybe, there way of being rude that we see, is actually being nice. After all when they say they want to *beep* us. It's kinda what most of us wants right? Some guys who prefer men would like it.....

]
Astar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 04:26   #10
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
I dont wanna be beeped by anyone.. it just sounds.. beeping wierd/
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 04:41   #11
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBottyBotty View Post
Attachment 142204
They do the same on bluebird like every 10 mins ) they even gathered in TC and they were all saying "Bring down GM" and "**** GM" but the funny part was that they were so many that i got ping over 3000 on 3 diffrent computers...Dunno how that "revolution" ended but it was so damn funny cuz i laughed so hard because they were acting so serious...Its funny cause they take this game way to serious.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:50   #12
Sexytexan87
LoneRanger

Sexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond repute
Almost every egy Ive run into has tried scamming me. Put something up for sale and they offer half of your asking price.

Someone offer to buy it at asking price and they try to switch out gold for cp.

Then there's my favorite "Come, follow my house I buy you ther" so they can summon the swordmaster to maybe kill you.

When I left CO, all I had to worry about were BRs ahuhaahahaing and random pking.

Now there's a bunch of retarded scammers.
Sexytexan87 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 16:03   #13
IshyFishy ><>
NubArcher

IshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorax View Post
I fell for it once, in the first month I started. Thankfully it was only a MagicBottle and nothing more.

ON TOPIC: You should really report that, GMs spend all their time tryin' to help us and they shouldn't get crap like that in return. At least that's the POV I'd take if I was gonna report something like that.
Old 03-27-2011, 16:42   #14
TheTrashBag
GarbageMan

TheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond repute
These kind of things should be common on a server called " Uranus "

Started Conquer Online 01/05/05
Cinderella>SnowWhite >Columbus

~MagicTrashBag~
140 Wat/Dra/Dra

TheShadow
119 Wat/War/Nin

MagicGarbageCan
99 Fir/Fir/Fir

TeaBagged
Taking out the trash one player at a time
TheTrashBag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2011, 17:04   #15
yesumes
Banned

yesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
I dont wanna be beeped by anyone.. it just sounds.. beeping wierd/
If thats you in your avatar I wanna beep you.
yesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: