Old 03-04-2011, 22:47   #1
JW62
The Noob

JW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Hunting Bots=Getting rich quickly?

So yea, I saw a bunch of botters in New Canyon, so I decided to hunt and kill them. After killing a few of them, I got:

So like, if I continue to kill bots and getting their drops, I think it would be a quick way to get rich, at the risk of getting pked when you are Red Named.

Oh, and what do YOU guys get when you hunt botters?

MonkWu Wat>War>Arch lvl137
J.W62 Wat>War>Pirate lvl129
Gamu.1 Arch lvl133

Too poor for this game
JW62 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2011, 23:21   #2
skyscan
RdyFireAim

skyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond reputeskyscan has a reputation beyond repute
Never before have I seen so much money in one place
skyscan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2011, 01:09   #3
wolvesreign
Ohh shiny!

wolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond repute
Some times helps but some times they have auto warehouse so you end up with nothing but pk points.

Currently geared off 3 +8 lotto wins

Currently guild leader of Haterade

Bulk more get tq'd
wolvesreign is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2011, 01:10   #4
Killgore

Killgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond reputeKillgore has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah AC second map is loaded. Killing bots wayyy better than hunting.
Heaps of +1 items.
Killgore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2011, 02:47   #5
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
most of em have auto warehouse yea. it's not really profitable for those with decent items. getting rednamed for 20 cps and have a chance of losing 200 when some bulker notices his bot has been killed.

then you get to think, who profits more? you or the botter. These guys shouldn't even exist. TQ is just too inept to log in once a day, walk over the common botplaces, ban or botjail them, and reduce the number of botting.

But no, what do they do. "hey thank you for telling us! now what you best can do is make a video and submit it to the vidster section!". we puny players with our sense of justice do their work for them then until we say "hey why do I have to keep doing this?"

So many ways to catch these botters, yet only the auto programs to botjail people are used, which are bypassed too freaking often.

so yea make yet another call "TQ, FIX BOTS!"

if they really wanted to stop bots, they'd do it. Honestly, they easily can. First of all, let botjail be one and one strike only with a pay of 20 dbs at first. second, ban. not perm botjail, BAN.

See smaller ninja's botting? IP trace. link to main, botjail/ban. tadaa done. No one dares to bot anymore. gg

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2011, 03:12   #6
I Rule
You Suck

I Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond repute
I hate those ****ing botters, they just ruin the guild contest.

Thanks alot Apple06~ for the avy
I Rule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2011, 03:19   #7
NoBottyBotty
Bot Killer

NoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond repute
Well we can obviously see you are still in new canyon but what I want to know is how can botters drop met scrolls??? For one you cant make met scrolls while botting (unless the bot allows it?), so this would mean the botters would have to go to the market to make scrolls, which them makes me think if they have gone to the trouble of going to the market to make met scrolls then surely they would deposit them in their w/h??? Or did you go to the market make met scrolls yourself then go back to your pking spot to make the screenshot while red named carrying a bag full of goodies??? This doesnt seen right to me

Useful link below for when ya catch a botter and the botter has funny symbols.

http://duena.telenet.be/ALT_toetsen_lijst.htm

Botjail count---84 and counting. (1 non Egy)

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=713576

http://contest.co.91.com/2011perfect...php?uinfo=MjMy <----lol
NoBottyBotty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2011, 03:21   #8
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸

sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sagejavier Send a message via Yahoo to sagejavier
all i can do is just lol for all those people who are still playing this garbage
Guild:TemplarKnights

Albion Online = Moktezuma
League of Legends NA = Moktezuma

I BELIEVE WE ALL GOT TQ'ED ATLEAST ONCE
sagejavier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2011, 04:12   #9
wolvesreign
Ohh shiny!

wolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond reputewolvesreign has a reputation beyond repute
Your right about Guild Contest. There needs to be a gm watching that event. 1 person 1700 kills in 4 minutes hmm.

Currently geared off 3 +8 lotto wins

Currently guild leader of Haterade

Bulk more get tq'd
wolvesreign is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2011, 04:25   #10
Astar
Yessum

Astar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond reputeAstar has a reputation beyond repute
Cam them, then take all they have. Fun.

]
Astar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2011, 05:02   #11
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
So egys are useful then
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2011, 05:21   #12
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
if they really wanted to stop bots, they'd do it. Honestly, they easily can. First of all, let botjail be one and one strike only with a pay of 20 dbs at first. second, ban. not perm botjail, BAN.

See smaller ninja's botting? IP trace. link to main, botjail/ban. tadaa done. No one dares to bot anymore. gg
It's easier then that. Make things serversided. Right now the speed and cd of fatal is client sided meaning that they can change it and get high speed hits.

A good example is how GW map is server sided which remove walljumping (jumping straight up on the walls, not the gatejumping).

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2011, 06:52   #13
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscan View Post
Never before have I seen so much money in one place
lold
Nicknac425 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2011, 07:28   #14
yesumes
Banned

yesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Lol yesumes favorite noob is getting rich, best I've ever got was NGG but I don't hunt for em, I kill em when I pass them.
yesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2011, 08:20   #15
JW62
The Noob

JW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond reputeJW62 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBottyBotty View Post
Well we can obviously see you are still in new canyon but what I want to know is how can botters drop met scrolls??? For one you cant make met scrolls while botting (unless the bot allows it?), so this would mean the botters would have to go to the market to make scrolls, which them makes me think if they have gone to the trouble of going to the market to make met scrolls then surely they would deposit them in their w/h??? Or did you go to the market make met scrolls yourself then go back to your pking spot to make the screenshot while red named carrying a bag full of goodies??? This doesnt seen right to me
Well those bots were carrying met scrolls, but I don't know how they did it, but they did. Why else would I bother to take the screenshot there while rednamed? Now I am trying to think of a way to savely get back to AC conductress without getting pked.

Oh, would staying at the offline tg place be able to lose your pk points?

MonkWu Wat>War>Arch lvl137
J.W62 Wat>War>Pirate lvl129
Gamu.1 Arch lvl133

Too poor for this game
JW62 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: