View Poll Results: 1 BP = 10% DMG reduce. If lowered what should the % be?
1 BP reduces damage by 1% 23 45.10%
1 BP reduces damage by 2% 2 3.92%
1 BP reduces damage by 3% 4 7.84%
1 BP reduces damage by 4% 1 1.96%
1 BP reduces damage by 5% 13 25.49%
1 BP reduces damage by 6% 1 1.96%
1 BP reduces damage by 7% 0 0%
1 BP reduces damage by 8% 0 0%
1 BP reduces damage by 9% 0 0%
1 BP reduces damage by 10% (stay the same) 7 13.73%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-25-2011, 05:24   #31
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varekai View Post
If you don't like BP damage reduction simply play a classic server, since its basically normal Co without BP damage reductionanyway. The other changes can be pretty much ignored nowadays.
Your classic servers have inched closer and closer to 2.0 servers haha. I said from the start that its about money for TQ. They got you there. They saw the servers get crowded and they started bringing all the patches and everything that was not classic. Just wait for it to change more. People wanted a true classic server and they never got it. Why? Because its not about the gameplay anymore. Its about how can TQ manipulate a situation and milk the economy for more sales.

Anyhow, back to the subject at hand haha :P

Last edited by noobie.com; 02-25-2011 at 05:36.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2011, 05:29   #32
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
well that's a fact, tq screwed classic up lol. oh well it failed since the day it launched cuz there was already someone that won a 2s ring. the only classical thing about classic co is that you got a classical 'tq'd'

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2011, 20:37   #33
Zealots Fury
Ultimatum

Zealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarrior777 View Post
There is an Official one posted by Bolts and even though its supposed to be recommended mods wont do it.
Where is the poll?
Zealots Fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2011, 21:08   #34
offspring92
Teen Gohan

offspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond reputeoffspring92 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Make BP count for something outside the PVP part of the game.
How about make it only count for PVE? Thats a suggestion I guess, Although its not like people with +8 or higher already have trouble with monsters.

xdarkrulerjoex

Level 105 Water Taolist

156 BP

Elite Blue Braclet +2 (Bound)
Super Kylin Boots (Bound)
Super Crane Cap +2 (Bound)
Super Gold Bag +2 (Bound)
Unique Cloud Backsword +1 (RPG)(RPG)
Elite Full Frock +2 (RPG)
Unique Heaven Fan +2
Unique Star Tower +2
Steed +4
offspring92 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2011, 22:23   #35
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
well that's a fact, tq screwed classic up lol. oh well it failed since the day it launched cuz there was already someone that won a 2s ring. the only classical thing about classic co is that you got a classical 'tq'd'
i think players were a big part of 'screwing up classic" due to the fact that 90 percent of the ppl who joined the servers botted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2011, 23:26   #36
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
i think players were a big part of 'screwing up classic" due to the fact that 90 percent of the ppl who joined the servers botted.
I didn't bot, but then again i quit at level 105ish because lol**** leveling again. Also it wasn't as classic as I would have liked.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2011, 01:06   #37
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
I didn't bot, but then again i quit at level 105ish because lol**** leveling again. Also it wasn't as classic as I would have liked.
i level' manually to lvl 110, and, by this time all the botters were 130-130-130 with deacent gears already.

and your right, it wasnt really classic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: