Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 10:00   #16
mistressyesumes
Knightmare
 
mistressyesumes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Furniture House
Posts: 6,653
mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Each of the classes should keep one of those auras.

Fire - fire
water - water
trojan - tyrant and fend
warrior - earth
archer - wood
ninja - metal

And then every class should keep serenity and tranquility.

A pet should be robins just copy a tombbats mob summons stats and change graphic to robins.
__________________
Name:Flawlessyesumes
Server:Volcano
Class:Warrior>Warrior>Warrior 130-130-129
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2010, 10:03   #17
KaiYoshimiya
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 442
KaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
-.- you didn't get the idea though.
TQ will not fix the things that matter most whether they do this or not. Because they don't want to, because players will complain that they have invested money in stuff and then TQ would take it away and get heaps of ppl saying "Man, why? I pay money for db to make <insert Overpowering stuff here>"

An example: Do you think TQ will ever nerf TFB?
Do you think TQ will lower fire tao's damage?
Do you think TQ will make CK do even less damage?
Tq would fix everything to the specification of the majority if people werent so feeble minded and actually followed through with avoiding Co untill they agree to give us what we want.
KaiYoshimiya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2010, 10:04   #18
DETONATOAREA
Female
 
DETONATOAREA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 31,162
DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Each of the classes should keep one of those auras.

Fire - fire
water - water
trojan - tyrant and fend
warrior - earth
archer - wood
ninja - metal

And then every class should keep serenity and tranquility.

A pet should be robins just copy a tombbats mob summons stats and change graphic to robins.
Meh, robin doesn't fit monk much. I'd like that tiger from the event, or maybe a panther or a wolf. But if they want to re-use graphics, might as well give them a terato dragon-like thingy. Lolz.
__________________
Leader of OT Ninja Squad
A deal's a deal.
~Uriel~ water 119 (visited botjail, now free).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2010, 10:06   #19
DETONATOAREA
Female
 
DETONATOAREA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 31,162
DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiYoshimiya View Post
Tq would fix everything to the specification of the majority if people werent so feeble minded and actually followed through with avoiding Co untill they agree to give us what we want.
Many tried to ask for boycotting dbs, for leaving CO until they fix something... The problem is that the egyptians will never agree to leave. They make the majority and TQ wouldn't even care about the english speakers. It's like removing what? 10% of a server? That won't hurt TQ, because half of those are freeloaders.
__________________
Leader of OT Ninja Squad
A deal's a deal.
~Uriel~ water 119 (visited botjail, now free).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2010, 10:16   #20
KaiYoshimiya
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 442
KaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Many tried to ask for boycotting dbs, for leaving CO until they fix something... The problem is that the egyptians will never agree to leave. They make the majority and TQ wouldn't even care about the english speakers. It's like removing what? 10% of a server? That won't hurt TQ, because half of those are freeloaders.
The Egyptians are just as unhappy with what Tq are doing as the rest of us. Fact of the matter is, if everyone stopped playing untill Tq agreed to give us what we want they would eventually succumb. No arguement against such logic has any grounds because its flawed fundamentally.
KaiYoshimiya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2010, 10:17   #21
mistressyesumes
Knightmare
 
mistressyesumes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Furniture House
Posts: 6,653
mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Meh, robin doesn't fit monk much. I'd like that tiger from the event, or maybe a panther or a wolf. But if they want to re-use graphics, might as well give them a terato dragon-like thingy. Lolz.
When I think monk I think massive humming orgy or bald dudes that have birds fly on there fingers and then they let em go.
__________________
Name:Flawlessyesumes
Server:Volcano
Class:Warrior>Warrior>Warrior 130-130-129
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2010, 10:20   #22
DETONATOAREA
Female
 
DETONATOAREA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 31,162
DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiYoshimiya View Post
The Egyptians are just as unhappy with what Tq are doing as the rest of us. Fact of the matter is, if everyone stopped playing untill Tq agreed to give us what we want they would eventually succumb. No arguement against such logic has any grounds because its flawed fundamentally.
So are all those pure ninjas that just sit there with full +12 -7 2 sock supers on waiting for CK so unhappy that they always win?
Or the fire taos that have same gear and zap all the way are unhappy that they win?
Even the other nations are happy with that if it is them in that position. Of course the player with average gears is unhappy because there are so many at the top that bought their way up there. Although it makes me wonder what is so great about just point and click to win or just sit and wait to win?
__________________
Leader of OT Ninja Squad
A deal's a deal.
~Uriel~ water 119 (visited botjail, now free).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2010, 00:38   #23
LitasLTL
Registered User
 
LitasLTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 10,014
LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Well, between
TQ making cosmetic changed to rbs of Ninja / Monk or just Monk while doing nothing about the bugs

AND

TQ not making any cosmetic changes to rbs of Ninja/Monk while doing nothing about the bugs

I'd choose the former.
Exactly.
But TQ choose the other option.
So now all new class will be the "New generation". They wont have pets or cool efects. I wonder if monks have at least cool efects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Many tried to ask for boycotting dbs, for leaving CO until they fix something... The problem is that the egyptians will never agree to leave. They make the majority and TQ wouldn't even care about the english speakers. It's like removing what? 10% of a server? That won't hurt TQ, because half of those are freeloaders.
I am boycotting DBs for more than 4 years now. And if i would boycot CO TQ would be just happy about it "Another cheap non buying insect left the game. Finaly!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
A pet should be robins just copy a tombbats mob summons stats and change graphic to robins.
What have robins to do with monks? Unless they would give monks robin and would say that it is eagle. If TQ would put efforts in what they create i think most suitable pet would be tiger.
__________________
TQ's moto: W i$Tn, w ar.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.

Last edited by LitasLTL; 11-19-2010 at 00:41.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2010, 00:55   #24
forasha
Registered User
 
forasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Away From Egys :]
Posts: 1,022
forasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
-.- you didn't get the idea though.
TQ will not fix the things that matter most whether they do this or not. Because they don't want to, because players will complain that they have invested money in stuff and then TQ would take it away and get heaps of ppl saying "Man, why? I pay money for db to make <insert Overpowering stuff here>"

An example: Do you think TQ will ever nerf TFB?
Do you think TQ will lower fire tao's damage?
Do you think TQ will make CK do even less damage?
They made monks to not have to do that stuffs lol

And i want a raven pet for ninja =[
__________________
forasha-water110-trojan125-trojan131 - RETIRED
Kaobi -Water130-Fire 131-RETIRED
Katsuruki Ninja 131-Ninja131-Ninja 136
See Them Fear Them



Come Taste My Katanas


(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.


Smashing Pots for Rupee's
forasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2010, 04:09   #25
DETONATOAREA
Female
 
DETONATOAREA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 31,162
DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Exactly.
But TQ choose the other option.
So now all new class will be the "New generation". They wont have pets or cool efects. I wonder if monks have at least cool efects.


I am boycotting DBs for more than 4 years now. And if i would boycot CO TQ would be just happy about it "Another cheap non buying insect left the game. Finaly!"



What have robins to do with monks? Unless they would give monks robin and would say that it is eagle. If TQ would put efforts in what they create i think most suitable pet would be tiger.
The insect part, yeah almost like what i thought. Freeloaders barely contribute with anything, so TQ would not care. Sure there would be some bulkers who say "Hey, the game's not fair, I know I have all the power, but there is no one to kill easy anymore." if the freeloaders go. However, there are some bulkers who say either "Good riddance, they were no fun at all and I'm not leaving, spent too much money to leave." or "Hhhhhhhhh noops! Kos omak! "

Doubt TQ has given any cool effects to Monk yet. Ninja took months before it got it and it still doesn't have a pet or an armor effect.
And TQ surely didn't give monk a pet, because there is no mention of it in rb skills.
If they would give it a pet, tiger would be 1st choice. Why?
See radiant palm's icon:
Also monks seem to be the kind that would use the tiger as an icon, not sure if they do in real life.
__________________
Leader of OT Ninja Squad
A deal's a deal.
~Uriel~ water 119 (visited botjail, now free).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2010, 06:12   #26
ForumAcc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 502
ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Many tried to ask for boycotting dbs, for leaving CO until they fix something... The problem is that the egyptians will never agree to leave. They make the majority and TQ wouldn't even care about the english speakers. It's like removing what? 10% of a server? That won't hurt TQ, because half of those are freeloaders.
i put that in my sig
ForumAcc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2010, 07:43   #27
KaiYoshimiya
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 442
KaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
So are all those pure ninjas that just sit there with full +12 -7 2 sock supers on waiting for CK so unhappy that they always win?
Or the fire taos that have same gear and zap all the way are unhappy that they win?
Even the other nations are happy with that if it is them in that position. Of course the player with average gears is unhappy because there are so many at the top that bought their way up there. Although it makes me wonder what is so great about just point and click to win or just sit and wait to win?
Questions that need not be answered. It is the majority that make this game a success for Tq. Cant be bothered to state my arguement again because you're obviously more interested in appearing to be "right".
KaiYoshimiya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2010, 09:05   #28
DETONATOAREA
Female
 
DETONATOAREA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 31,162
DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiYoshimiya View Post
Questions that need not be answered. It is the majority that make this game a success for Tq. Cant be bothered to state my arguement again because you're obviously more interested in appearing to be "right".
I'm saying it's been DONE BEFORE and it FAILED. Not that i want to be right, i wish i was wrong, but make a thread and ask how many players would quit CO for a year and ask them to state if they spend money on the game frequently or not. Most of the ppl that will vote are forum users, what about non-forum users that can't vote? -> ask them to state their opinion and vote for them.
That way we could see the truth about this. I will make the thread actually.
__________________
Leader of OT Ninja Squad
A deal's a deal.
~Uriel~ water 119 (visited botjail, now free).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2010, 09:13   #29
KaiYoshimiya
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 442
KaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond reputeKaiYoshimiya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I'm saying it's been DONE BEFORE and it FAILED. Not that i want to be right, i wish i was wrong, but make a thread and ask how many players would quit CO for a year and ask them to state if they spend money on the game frequently or not. Most of the ppl that will vote are forum users, what about non-forum users that can't vote? -> ask them to state their opinion and vote for them.
That way we could see the truth about this. I will make the thread actually.
It hasn't been done before. You are wrong.
KaiYoshimiya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2010, 09:14   #30
DETONATOAREA
Female
 
DETONATOAREA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 31,162
DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiYoshimiya View Post
It hasn't been done before. You are wrong.
What about when talismans came? Some people wanted to initiate this, but not enough ppl left and TQ let talis in.
__________________
Leader of OT Ninja Squad
A deal's a deal.
~Uriel~ water 119 (visited botjail, now free).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:50.